Trump is a Clinton Plant

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
He is there to do what Perot did for Bill - run as a third candidate and split the votes up.
He has previously stated support for many Democrat platforms - abortion, government healthcare, etc. He is simply vocalizing in a crude manner what the polls tell him to to gain votes that would have gone to the Republican nominee.

He is there to do what Perot did for Bill - run as a third candidate and split the votes up.
He has previously stated support for many Democrat platforms - abortion, government healthcare, etc. He is simply vocalizing in a crude manner what the polls tell him to to gain votes that would have gone to the Republican nominee.
Third thread ALL claims NO link posted this morning.

It has crossed my mind and if true, he sure is doing a great job of fulfilling his goal. Personally I wish he would drop dead. [figuratively speaking]

He may just be a GOP plant to bring attention to the candidates. Now that, I likey. :D

Meanwhile, I am hoping for a Cruz/Fiorina or a Walker/Fiorina ticket, as of this post. Many more debates with fewer candidates, in the next few months should prove informational.

Right out there.

Jenna Bush: Hillary Clinton and I are 'related' through 'Uncle' Bill - George W Bush's 'brother from another mother'
  • Former first-daughter Jenna Bush-Hager joked about her Clinton family ties at a charity gala earlier this week
  • When former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton took the stage, she spoke about the 'special feeling of kinship' she had for Jenna
By Ashley Collman

Published: 16:10 GMT, 4 October 2013 | Updated: 16:27 GMT, 4 October 2013

Jenna Bush and Hillary Clinton are related through marriage to her uncle Bill - George W Bush s brother from another mother Daily Mail Online

Trump could be running just for fun, and also to destroy bush and any other serious contenders, to make way for scott walker, who seems to be a favorite of the coke brothers. Little scottie maybe should stop driving hogs though, since they're still made by union workers I believe.

And here's the other twin.

George W. Bush's daughter Barbara Bush does not know whether she'll end up casting a presidential ballot for Hillary Clinton in 2016, but she sure hopes she has the option.

In an upcoming interview with People, due to hit newsstands on August 26, Bush said she hopes Clinton makes another bid for the White House, calling the former secretary of state "unbelievably accomplished."

Bush daughter hopes Hillary Clinton runs in 2016 - CBS News

By Jake Miller CBS News August 15, 2013, 3:50 PM
Bush daughter hopes Hillary Clinton runs in 2016

Forum List

Back