Trump Interview With Tucker Breaks 200 Million Views

200 million of us... you are toast in 24....
Some of the views undoubtedly were not those of conservatives. A few non-citizens/foreigners, unregistered voters, and of course leftists who rent their heads out to him for free.

Still a good number, though, considering that some conservatives haven't viewed it.

Hard to say what the demographics of the viewership were, so we can't let our guards down. We must continue to support the right campaigns and then 100% show up at the polls.

200 million of us... you are toast in 24....
Biden and Trump combined got 155 million votes in 2020. And this retard still thinks Trump will get 200 million voters in 2024.
Some of the views undoubtedly were not those of conservatives. A few non-citizens/foreigners, unregistered voters, and of course leftists who rent their heads out to him for free.

Still a good number, though, considering that some conservatives haven't viewed it.

Hard to say what the demographics of the viewership were, so we can't let our guards down. We must continue to support the right campaigns and then 100% show up at the polls.
Norwegen, go ahead. It’s OK to say that in person calls past the count of you. I am.

I’m 100% sure you already knew that. It’s just not inconvenient to say it.
You also know that a person views the tweet several times it counts as one view each time.
Now go ahead and’s rewrite your dishonest “analysis”.

Some retard on CNN said it wasn't a good platform to go against the debate. Everyone with a brain knew this was a retarded statement before hand, like everything democrats say.

CNN just revamped their streaming service.

For free.

They are going the way of the dodo.

In 10 years, they won't even exist because no one pays for their BS unless it's unwittingly via their cable subscriptions.

Also going the way of the dodo.

Ergo, CNN's inevitable extinction cometh.

Biden and Trump combined got 155 million votes in 2020. And this retard still thinks Trump will get 200 million voters in 2024.

Norwegen, go ahead. It’s OK to say that in person calls past the count of you. I am.

I’m 100% sure you already knew that. It’s just not inconvenient to say it.
You also know that a person views the tweet several times it counts as one view each time.
Now go ahead and’s rewrite your dishonest “analysis”.
254 million views and counting... sure many were democrats and independents looking for a better life than Biden has delivered....

Forum List

Back