Trump inauguration event relocates after venue caves to leftist

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Trump Inauguration Event Relocates After Venue Caves to Leftists
upload_2016-12-14_10-25-16.png

Planning for DeploraBall has been underway since Trump swamped Hillary Clinton on November 8th, and coordinators were preparing to finalize a contract with Clarendon this week, when the ballroom suddenly reneged on its original proposal, refusing to host the private party.
=============================================

Oh the hillary lovers are losing their sanity, omg if only these whack jobs could stand back and see their mindless brains.
Today is the day to go off on you dumb mother fkrs............. LMAO sorry I just couldn't resist this one.

You hired a billionaire who does not pay taxes , what do you expect.

Trump is already selling access to fund his inauguration. Recycled swamp rats and Goldman Sachs continuity, same as it ever was, utterly bipartisan. There is no bifurcation in the american power structure. That's just part of the ruse.

You have no idea what Trump is doing. You just sling shit.

Look into it, then you can claim it's "fake". Selling access to raise funding for his little pageant.
I claimed nothing, I called you a liar. All you libs do is twist what people say. I said that you have no idea what Trump is doing and you don't.

Look into it, then you can claim it's "fake". Selling access to raise funding for his little pageant.
I claimed nothing, I called you a liar. All you libs do is twist what people say. I said that you have no idea what Trump is doing and you don't.
There’s a $1 million donation limit for corporations and no limit for individuals.

Forum List

Back