Trump Impeachment Vote Will Take Place After President’s ‘Racist’ ‘Shithole’ Remarks, Democrat Says

Republican Senators Try To Save Trump’s Burning Presidency By Flat Out Lying

Sens. Tom Cotton (R-AR) and David Perdue (R-GA) both lied about Trump using the word "shithole" to describe African countries during separate Sunday show interviews.…

tumblr_p2ie4xc6Sx1tp0mqvo1_500.gif

Trump denies saying he probably had good relationship with Kim
U.S. President Donald Trump on Sunday disputed a newspaper's account of an interview with him last week in which he was quoted as saying he probably has a very good relationship with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.…

it's ridiculous and just downright stupid of Democrats...

it lessens the outright seriousness of an Impeachment...makes a joke of it, in my opinion...

and if the day comes when any president is being impeached actually arises out of the seriousness of the crime, or the actions not in the best interest of the USA or some kind of unconstitutional actions by a president etc.... this kind of gimmick from this Texas Congress Critter has cheapened the seriousness of an impeachment...

It's a tongue twister and ramblings, but I hope you can understand what I am trying to say....

Wow, I didn't expect you to wake up... good thing.

Next perhaps you can admit that there is zero evidence behind the grand Russian conspiracy?
:lol:

no, not ready to admit that yet! :D

There very well may be trouble ahead for Trump stemming from the Russian investigation...

no one really knows other than the investigation team and they are all mum on the topic...

I just do not know anything with any kind of certainty and neither do you, and neither does this congress critter from Texas.....

And he, as a US Representative... should NOT be doing this kind of impeachment crud without being certain...it's not unbiased, it's with a bias, when he is doing it, before all the facts are known.

I think it's ok for us peons to speculate...they are just our personal thoughts and guesses....

but for a congressman to do it, all out in the public and in congress, is extremely unprofessional and extremely premature, thus....it lessons the impact of a necessary impeachment, if it did ever come down to meeting that level of punishment.
There’s nothing to show a need for an investigation. Time to kill it
If there is "nothing to show", then why not let it be completed, and then show us there is ''nothing to show''?

Trying to end the investigation early, just looks like Trump has something criminal to hide, don't ya think?

I have reluctantly concluded that it is going take until well into the fourth year of President Trump's second time in office for liberals to concede that he IS the president.

At the rate they are going, the Democrats will not be a viable political party for that long.

it lessens the outright seriousness of an Impeachment...makes a joke of it, in my opinion...

and if the day comes when any president is being impeached actually arises out of the seriousness of the crime, or the actions not in the best interest of the USA or some kind of unconstitutional actions by a president etc.... this kind of gimmick from this Texas Congress Critter has cheapened the seriousness of an impeachment...

It's a tongue twister and ramblings, but I hope you can understand what I am trying to say....

Next perhaps you can admit that there is zero evidence behind the grand Russian conspiracy?
:lol:

no, not ready to admit that yet! :D

There very well may be trouble ahead for Trump stemming from the Russian investigation...

no one really knows other than the investigation team and they are all mum on the topic...

I just do not know anything with any kind of certainty and neither do you, and neither does this congress critter from Texas.....

And he, as a US Representative... should NOT be doing this kind of impeachment crud without being certain...it's not unbiased, it's with a bias, when he is doing it, before all the facts are known.

I think it's ok for us peons to speculate...they are just our personal thoughts and guesses....

but for a congressman to do it, all out in the public and in congress, is extremely unprofessional and extremely premature, thus....it lessons the impact of a necessary impeachment, if it did ever come down to meeting that level of punishment.
There’s nothing to show a need for an investigation. Time to kill it
If there is "nothing to show", then why not let it be completed, and then show us there is ''nothing to show''?

Trying to end the investigation early, just looks like Trump has something criminal to hide, don't ya think?
For what purpose.?

I have reluctantly concluded that it is going take until well into the fourth year of President Trump's second time in office for liberals to concede that he IS the president.

At the rate they are going, the Democrats will not be a viable political party for that long.
Erick Erickson‏Verified account @EWErickson
It’s weird that people in the room don’t remember Trump using that word when Trump himself was calling friends to brag about it afterwards. I spoke to one of those friends. The President thought it would play well with the base.

7:54 AM - 14 Jan 2018

Why doesn't the left get upset at the way the Clintons wasted billions in donations meant for the victims in Haiti? Few were helped. Most of the money went to big Clinton donors. Fancy hotels and other businesses were built in northern Haiti, the area not affected by the earthquake, and those businesses helped big corporations like Walmart. Most contractors were Clinton Foundation donors. Billions disappeared and yet southern Haiti still looks like a shithole.

So, liberals don't care that Clintons screwed the people of Haiti by failing to deliver on any promises and squandered the money to help their own interests, but Trump saying the truth about some countries pisses them off. One Haitian official that was set to testify about the wasted money and lack of help was found with a bullet in his head days before he was set to testify here in the U.S. Damn, that happens a lot to people who can hurt the Clintons.

26903877_2018084741803255_4491865012929948385_n.png

The proposition that Trump's remark - even if said - was racist is total nonsense. Everybody knows which are the shit-hole countries, and everybody knows which countries are likely to send the kinds of immigrants that Trump wants to see. Further, some of the "good" countries are not "white" - India, Korea, Japan, etc.

The fact that essentially all of the shit hole countries are non-"white" is not the contrivance or work of The Donald. It is what it is.

And it's NOT racist. Facts are not racist.

Trump Impeachment Vote Will Take Place After President’s ‘Racist’ ‘Shithole’ Remarks, Democrat Says

Does it matter that Trump never actually called those places "sh*thole countries"? And that the report he had, was just a lie by Dick Durbin (D-IL)?

GOP senator: 'Gross misrepresentation' of Trump's remarks

Georgia Republican Sen. David Perdue said Sunday that President Donald Trump did not use the phrase "****hole countries" during a meeting with lawmakers on immigration reform last week. "I'm telling you he did not use that word, George, and I'm telling you it's a gross misrepresentation," Perdue told moderator George Stephanopoulos on ABC's "This Week."

Perdue on Sunday accused Illinois Democratic Sen. Dick Durbin of spreading false information about what Trump said at the meeting and added that Trump has been misrepresented.

Sen. Tim Scott told The Post and Courier that fellow South Carolina Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham, who was at the meeting, told him the reported comments are "basically accurate."

Perdue and Arkansas Republican Sen. Tom Cotton said in a Friday statement that they did not recall the "****hole" comment, and like Perdue, Cotton on Sunday accused Durbin of misrepresenting Trump's comments. "I didn't hear it, and I was sitting no further away from Donald Trump than Dick Durbin was," Cotton said on CBS's "Face the Nation."

Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen said on "Fox News Sunday" that she did not recall Trump saying "that exact phrase."

Last edited:
Shithole countries are always of "color" (non-color such as brown and black). This is a conspiracy!

Last edited:

Now will you admit the Republicans were childish with all their attempts to impeach Obama?
kinda gonna depend on how the latest round of investigations go i suppose.

overall yes i'll agree it's stupid to push impeach based on emotions, not facts but that's what we're down to at this point. what's even worse, is we're stuck in some 3rd grade mindset of "payback" and when does that end cause neither side feels they deserve "payback". as long as we feel we have to "payback" people this bullshit will never end. *WE* need to grow the fuck up and get over the bullshit of the past or we'll carry it around and continue to dig deeper into the shit we're already in.

Forum List

Back