Trump: If BLM protesters try to take over my rally like they did Sanders’s, there’ll be a fight

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
I would love to see that happen. It would insure that he gets elected President. Americans would all stand up and cheer to see these sanctimonious Nazi assholes get a beating they so richly deserve.

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/08/...-they-did-bernie-sanderss-therell-be-a-fight/

I thought we’d already reached Peak Trumpmania but if his next speech ends with Trump’s bodyguards going toe to toe with left-wing black activists trying to commandeer his stage to rant against the police, we might yet see him crack 50 percent in the polls. I’m shocked that he ended up saying this off the cuff in a Q&A last night rather than as part of his prepared remarks. It’s so squarely in the wheelhouse of his appeal — offering to fight, literally, against a group that’s politically correct to the point of being sacrosanct among progressives — that a campaign strategist couldn’t have scripted it better.

I would love to see that happen. It would insure that he gets elected President. Americans would all stand up and cheer to see these sanctimonious Nazi assholes get a beating they so richly deserve.

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/08/...-they-did-bernie-sanderss-therell-be-a-fight/

I thought we’d already reached Peak Trumpmania but if his next speech ends with Trump’s bodyguards going toe to toe with left-wing black activists trying to commandeer his stage to rant against the police, we might yet see him crack 50 percent in the polls. I’m shocked that he ended up saying this off the cuff in a Q&A last night rather than as part of his prepared remarks. It’s so squarely in the wheelhouse of his appeal — offering to fight, literally, against a group that’s politically correct to the point of being sacrosanct among progressives — that a campaign strategist couldn’t have scripted it better.
Why do you support a douche bag that has presented no actual policies to this campaign? Do you even know what he would do if he became president? No. You have no idea. Not even his campaign staff know. I know you like to think Trump is bold and unafraid of the "PC police", but everyone else is laughing at him. He's a drama queen desperate for attention.

I find it amusing that the Dems number two is an Independent.

Greg

Sanders is milquetoast folks. Way too wimpy, especially after our first pajama by president.

You in Prague?? My old man went to Uni there in the 40s...until the Russkies kicked him out. Dad always spoke fondly of the place. Are you Czech??

Greg

Trump If Black Lives Matter protesters try to take over my rally like they did Bernie Sanders s there ll be a fight Hot Air

Why do you support a douche bag that has presented no actual policies to this campaign? Do you even know what he would do if he became president? No. You have no idea. Not even his campaign staff know. I know you like to think Trump is bold and unafraid of the "PC police", but everyone else is laughing at him. He's a drama queen desperate for attention.
Here in Australia we can only laugh at Trump,I always thought he was a comedian but now realise some of you Americans take him seriously.....You poor Pricks

Trump If Black Lives Matter protesters try to take over my rally like they did Bernie Sanders s there ll be a fight Hot Air

Every Republican president in my lifetime has lied about their policies, agenda & how they would govern. They say whatever lie you want to hear to get your vote. So why does Trump need to be dishonest with fake policies?

Last edited:

Yeah, you support Hillary, but you're calling Trump a douchebag?

You're frikken hilarious, ya know it?

Tell Trump to have his enforcers wear brown shirts so we know who they are
He can even get them armbands with a Trump symbol

CHtWl3nWsAAPMl3.jpg

Last edited:

Just what are the Hildebeast's policies...follow what the Manchurian muslim did to fuck up the country?....How about Bernie, STEAL the peoples that are working money, and giving it to scum like you, who don't? Your 2 digit IQ is showing ...again!

Talk about the scumnag BlacklLivesMatter idiots....

Jeb Bush forced to abandon rally early after activists start chanting 'Black Lives Matter'

Daily Mail ^ | 8/13/2015
Republican presidential hopeful Jeb Bush has been forced to abandon a rally early because of a protest from Black Lives Matter. The former governor of Florida was in Las Vegas for a town hall meeting on Wednesday when he answered a question on racial inequality. An advocate in the crowd of around 150 then started to chant their slogan, so he quickly ended his speech and left the venue without making a final statement or shaking hands with members of the audience. The music he plays when he walks off stage is heard in the background of a video as...

CHtWl3nWsAAPMl3.jpg

The "Black Lives Matter" goons are the ones who should be wearing brown shirts. They bust into a rally by a political candidate, use violence to take away his mic and prevent him from speaking, and you accuse someone who proposes to resist this treatment of being a Nazi?

You're a special kind of moron.

Just what are the Hildebeast's policies...follow what the Manchurian muslim did to fuck up the country?....How about Bernie, STEAL the peoples that are working money, and giving it to scum like you, who don't? Your 2 digit IQ is showing ...again!

Actually I think Bernie would eat the rich. Then there would be no tax revenue the following year and the country would collapse.

Afterwards the libtards would starve to death or be eaten alive by their inner city victims, who would then be shot by us as they left the cities looking for food and plunder.

I'm voting for Bernie!

Trump is a flash in the pan. I am thankful that he is in the race though because at least he made sure important subjects like criminal aliens are brought up. To bad stupid women are caught up on him calling Rosie a fat pig which she is.

CHtWl3nWsAAPMl3.jpg
Nothing wrong with that. Blacks need to be put in their place.

CHtWl3nWsAAPMl3.jpg

The "Black Lives Matter" goons are the ones who should be wearing brown shirts. They bust into a rally by a political candidate, use violence to take away his mic and prevent him from speaking, and you accuse someone who proposes to resist this treatment of being a Nazi?

You're a special kind of moron.

I can't wait for them to tangle with the Trump goon squad

Trump is a flash in the pan. I am thankful that he is in the race though because at least he made sure important subjects like criminal aliens are brought up. To bad stupid women are caught up on him calling Rosie a fat pig which she is.

WRONG!!!

She's a STUPID fat pig.

No, I support Sanders. He runs on, you know, actual policies? Hate him all you want, but at least we know what he would actually do as president. Trump is an idiot who doesn't know jack shit about the function of our government.

No, I support Sanders. He runs on, you know, actual policies? Hate him all you want, but at least we know what he would actually do as president. Trump is an idiot who doesn't know jack shit about the function of our government.

Hitler also ran on actual policies, like exterminating the Jews, rearming Germany and providing lebenstraum for the German people.

I guess that means he was a good candidate, right?

Forum List

Back