Trump: "I will be the greatest jobs President God ever created...

His announcement was a hoot, all righty.

I would say he'll be the comic relief but most of them qualify for that. What the heck though - the more the merrier and they can always change the Clown Car to a Clown Bus.

If he had actual political experience is consider him. So far my eyes are only in Jeb and Rubio. For shits and giggles Hilary

2-1-funny-animal-pictures-2.png

I am wary of billionaires who use their own money to run for President. What it means is they can get TV advertisement time without really having support from anyone.

I am wary of billionaires who use their own money to run for President. What it means is they can get TV advertisement time without really having support from anyone.

The best Trump will do is an Infomercial on The Apprentice.

best thing that can probably be done is for Trump to do a third party 'perot' on the 'rino' herd but especially 'the boosh' and 'roobio' !!

I would say he'll be the comic relief but most of them qualify for that. What the heck though - the more the merrier and they can always change the Clown Car to a Clown Bus.

Yes, because Hillary is so much better.
Got a quiz for you Luddly...
$140,000,000 and 6%.
What does Hillary have to do with these numbers?

$140,000,000 and 6%.
Glad to see you can recognize that.

$140,000,000 and 6%.
Glad to see you can recognize that.

Sad that you who support her will ignore the rest.

Why aren't the fundies screaming about the Donni Dumpster using God's name in vain?

Dumpster/Bluto 2016

I would not be surprised to see Trump lose the GOP nomination and create the "Trump" party as a third candidate. He doesn't need the GOP and he would turn the election upside down. What a dunce this man is.....

Forum List

Back