Trump: I called McCain a 'hero' four times

If someone who never served denigrated the service of another, I would call the person out who denigrated the other.

To the best of my knowledge, I've never heard Obama belittle the service of another person. Do you have any links to say otherwise?

Donald the Chump denigrated McCain's service and needs to be called out on it.

BTW.................if Donald the Chump thinks so little of POW's, what makes you think he would be a good Commander in Chief?

If someone who never served denigrated the service of another, I would call the person out who denigrated the other.

To the best of my knowledge, I've never heard Obama belittle the service of another person. Do you have any links to say otherwise?

BTW.................if Donald the Chump thinks so little of POW's, what makes you think he would be a good Commander in Chief?

So when did he serve as a Police Officer ??

We're talking about military, not police.

Can you keep on topic, or do you need to throw up more issues that have nothing to do with what is being discussed?

Go ahead................tell me when Obama ever denigrated the service of our troops.

Someone earlier on the news said that when Donald the Chump spends 5 years as a POW, THEN maybe he can comment on McCain's service.
Drumpf Truck spent 5 years as a draft dodger!
Yeah!!!!

Fucker!!

He went to England and attended Oxford to avoid being drafted!!!

Sexually harassed an intern....was accused of rape even!!!

Son of a Bitch!!!

Smoked Dope but says he never inhaled!!!

What a joke!!!

That Donald Trump is full of crap!!!

*what.....that was Bill Clinton???*

Nevermind!!!

I do keep shittin all over your punk ass, you get bitched slapped down and then double down with even more stupid comments.

OUR LIST OF OUTRAGEOUS OBAMA INSULTS TO AMERICA’S MILITARY
Today's News May 16, 2013 Like 36 admin
You can very likely add picks of your own to this list of affronts to our armed forces by the Commander in Chief, the First Lady and others in the Obama regime. But you’ll probably have a hard time finding an image that’s more outrageous than what we saw today in the rainy Rose Garden:

You can click here to see the stunning video of that moment President Obama looked past his civilian aides and advisors and called on the Marine Guard to come over and hold the umbrella so Mr. Obama wouldn’t get wet.

It was this incredibly awkward, self-indulgent show of disrespect to the dutiful young Marine that got us to thinking about other insults by team Obama to our honorable men and women in uniform. So, in no particular order, here’s a very brief list:

February 2011: Obama met the SEALS who killed OBL and praised their mission as “one of the greatest military operations in our nation’s history”. Taking nothing at all away from that mission, was the Bin Laden raid really “one of the greatest military operations in our nation’s history”? Greater than D-Day, the Battle of Okinawa or Midway or numerous other battles from WWII? Greater than the Battle of Yorktown in the Revolutionary War? Or did Obama laud the OBL raid because he happened to be Commander in Chief when it occurred? Can you say, “Narcissist”?

February 2013: Michelle Obama’s surprise Oscar presentation in which the elegantly dressed First Lady was flanked by young service members in full regalia. The military as props for Ms Obama’s glitzy, pop star pageantry.

December 2012: The administration declares that troop insensitivity to Afghan culture, not Taliban infiltration, is behind the recent spike in deadly attacks. In fact, a draft Army handbook advises troops against insulting not just sacred Islamic figures but the Taliban themselves. Also off-limits according to Obama etiquette: “advocating women’s rights,” “any criticism of pedophilia,” “mentioning homosexuality and homosexual conduct” or “anything related to Islam.”

October 2011: In a shocking show of insensitivity to the sacrifice of our military families, the First Lady reportedly remarked how she “never gets to do anything with her husband, and hadn’t seen him in three days….” You have to wonder what the audience at Langley Air Force Base in Virginia thought about such a terrible three-day separation, when the families in attendance often had to endure many months apart.

Liberty News OUR LIST OF OUTRAGEOUS OBAMA INSULTS TO AMERICA S MILITARY

September 2012: Who can forget the seeming disregard with which the U.S. military was treated when our fighting forces were insulted at the Democratic National Convention. With proud veterans lined up as so much scenery on the stage, a rousing video was displayed on the giant screen. A video that featured not American ships and planes, but Russian warships and Turkish jets!

The DNC later apologized.

Current: And of course there’s the ongoing effort to muzzle Christians in the military, to shut them up, essentially to drive them into the shadows and cleanse Christianity from the ranks. Incredibly, a rabid anti-Christian crusader named Mikey Weinstein has been hired as a “tolerance” consultant to the military. Among Weinstein’s more shocking quotes is this:

Today, we face incredibly well-funded gangs of fundamentalist Christian monsters who terrorize their fellow Americans by forcing their weaponized and twisted version of Christianity upon their helpless subordinates in our nation’s armed forces.

We invite you to comment with your examples of how Barack and Michelle Obama and their progressive buddies have routinely insulted, slighted, demeaned and disparaged America’s mighty military.

Yeah......and when he was running against Obama he was a shriveled up old man......right?

Yeah, but what does that have to do with Trump. Or is a Hero like a shriveled up old man? Because I disagree with that
It's like the way you guys cry crocodile tears over flag-draped coffins when Bush was president.....but Obama changes zip....zero....nada after 5 coffins get filled in Chattanooga.......and do you complain.....nope...zip...zero.....nada

I dont understand what this has to do with Trump but Obama hasnt changed it, you're right. The only thing that changed is what you call the new guy for doing the same as the last guy.
What it means....is you could give a damn about McCain. You just want to hammer Trump....cuz you really don't give a shit about our soldiers.
It's pretty clear....because of the way you guys acted while Bush was president.....but are totally different when Obama neglects his soldiers...leaves them out to fend for themselves......and turns them into sitting-ducks.

You have a great imagination but this isn't about me and Trump like you want it to be. This is about Trump's comments that so far you're seemingly defending by bringing up people called him old, Bush, Obama and now hiding behind soldiers coffins.

Do you have a comment on the OP or you want to continue to hold my dick and stare into my eyes faggot?
Chris Rock said the same exact thing.. Minute 3:10 Chris Rock says the same exact shit about McCain. He was old and got captured.

Yeah, but what does that have to do with Trump. Or is a Hero like a shriveled up old man? Because I disagree with that
It's like the way you guys cry crocodile tears over flag-draped coffins when Bush was president.....but Obama changes zip....zero....nada after 5 coffins get filled in Chattanooga.......and do you complain.....nope...zip...zero.....nada

I dont understand what this has to do with Trump but Obama hasnt changed it, you're right. The only thing that changed is what you call the new guy for doing the same as the last guy.
What it means....is you could give a damn about McCain. You just want to hammer Trump....cuz you really don't give a shit about our soldiers.
It's pretty clear....because of the way you guys acted while Bush was president.....but are totally different when Obama neglects his soldiers...leaves them out to fend for themselves......and turns them into sitting-ducks.

You have a great imagination but this isn't about me and Trump like you want it to be. This is about Trump's comments that so far you're seemingly defending by bringing up people called him old, Bush, Obama and now hiding behind soldiers coffins.

Do you have a comment on the OP or you want to continue to hold my dick and stare into my eyes faggot?
Chris Rock said the same exact thing.. Minute 3:10 Chris Rock says the same exact shit about McCain. He was old and got captured.

And when exactly did Chris Rock run for president?

Doesn't have to. Chris Rock can say whatever he wants and the left thinks it's great because he's a Democrat. Donald Trump runs for president as a Republican and says the exact same thing and he's an evil SOB.

Double-standards......without them the left couldn't operate.

Doesn't have to. Chris Rock can say whatever he wants and the left thinks it's great because he's a Democrat. Donald Trump runs for president as a Republican and says the exact same thing and he's an evil SOB.

Drumpf Truck is NOT a Republican. He says he belongs to no Party.

Drumpf Truck is NOT a Republican. He says he belongs to no Party.

He's running as a Republican for the time being.That's why you assholes aren't cheering what he's saying.

Trump was trying to diminish McCain's war hero status. First it was McCain is not a war hero. Then it became McCain is a war hero because he was captured.

Funny how no one wants to produce an actual transcript, they want to para phrase with that oh not so true spin to it ...................

Funny how also everyone forgets to mention the fact McCain started the shit slinging by commenting Donald and 30,000 supporters were "crazies".

Now Donald and 30,000 folks think McCain is a piece of shit starting thrash.

That is the way the sane world see's it, then there is your side the left ..................

Such fucking drama queens ...........
OK...why don't you provide the video where McCain said Trump and 30,000 supporters were crazies

Never happened

Jeb! is on record supporting sleazy attacks on war veterans........
Jeb-Bush-Swift-Boat-Letter.0-638x825.jpg

Trump was trying to diminish McCain's war hero status. First it was McCain is not a war hero. Then it became McCain is a war hero because he was captured.

Funny how no one wants to produce an actual transcript, they want to para phrase with that oh not so true spin to it ...................

Funny how also everyone forgets to mention the fact McCain started the shit slinging by commenting Donald and 30,000 supporters were "crazies".

Now Donald and 30,000 folks think McCain is a piece of shit starting thrash.

That is the way the sane world see's it, then there is your side the left ..................

Such fucking drama queens ...........
OK...why don't you provide the video where McCain said Trump and 30,000 supporters were crazies

Never happened
Yeah, even Drumpf Truck only exaggerated the 4,299 to 15,000.

DRUMPF: Let's take John McCain. I'm in Phoenix. We have a meeting that's going to have 500 people at the Biltmore Hotel. We get a call from the hotel, it's turmoil. Thousands and thousands of people are showing up, three, four days before, they're pitching tents on the hotel grass. The hotel says we can't handle this. Going to destroy the hotel. We move it to the convention center. We have 15,000 people. The biggest one ever. Bigger than Bernie Sanders, bigger than -- 15,000 people showed up to hear me speak. Bigger than anybody and everybody knows it. A beautiful day with incredible people that were wonderful, great Americans. I will tell you. John McCain goes, "Oh, boy, Trump makes my life difficult, he had 15,000 crazies show up, crazies." He called them all crazy.

Trump is now backpedaling to the point he's calling all the troops heroes.

Will you fans of his start attacking him now for that cowardly flip flop.

lol, he's turning into a garden variety weasel-wordy politician right before your eyes.

lol, he's turning into a garden variety weasel-wordy politician right before your eyes.

NO dipshit, his poll numbers are actually up this morning, smokin hot 24% ....................

And you are still the instigating whiny ass bitch ..................

NO dipshit, his poll numbers are actually up this morning, smokin hot 24% ....................

Are you calling me a liar?

Are you calling me a liar?

No, I know how to spell liar, you sir are a fucking moron ..............

Forum List

Back