Trump Hotels to triple locations in US expansion, CEO says

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014

President Donald Trump’s hotel-management company plans to triple the number of its namesake luxury hotels through a U.S. expansion, and will open the first of its new lower-priced Scion-branded properties this year, its chief executive officer said.

“There are 26 major metropolitan areas in the U.S., and we’re in five,” Trump Hotels CEO Eric Danziger said after a panel discussion Tuesday at the Americas Lodging Investment Summit in Los Angeles. “I don’t see any reason that we couldn’t be in all of them eventually.”

Pay to play on steroids. I doubt he was rich when he entered off but he will be when he leaves.

Wonder where he is getting loans from, remember he still owns his business, and the banks quit financing him in the US, also most of his hotels are empty.

Anything like last time he will furnish and buy building supplies from China and perhaps hire foreign company which has foreign labor. You might work in one as a housekeeper, but most of us will never stay there, LUXURY
hotel.

President Donald Trump’s hotel-management company plans to triple the number of its namesake luxury hotels through a U.S. expansion, and will open the first of its new lower-priced Scion-branded properties this year, its chief executive officer said.

“There are 26 major metropolitan areas in the U.S., and we’re in five,” Trump Hotels CEO Eric Danziger said after a panel discussion Tuesday at the Americas Lodging Investment Summit in Los Angeles. “I don’t see any reason that we couldn’t be in all of them eventually.”

Pay to play on steroids. I doubt he was rich when he entered off but he will be when he leaves.
Jobs jobs jobs!

It sure does seem that Penelope has only one thing to say- because she says it over and over. Rich people are bad. In this case, will she ever see that hotels that have customers is a good thing for the people working there and for the city the hotels are in...? We can only hope.

It sure does seem that Penelope has only one thing to say- because she says it over and over. Rich people are bad. In this case, will she ever see that hotels that have customers is a good thing for the people working there and for the city the hotels are in...? We can only hope.

I can't stand crooks and charlatans , that make money off of backs that have less money, stiffing small businesses, I suppose you are ok with that.

We have a scoundrel that does not even pay taxes, how can I even respect that? he is a loser, and most rich are as well. Greedy b....t....ds.

Were you one of the Democrats that protested over Obama signing over royalties for his books when he became President?
Yea, none of the other Democrats were either.

Jobs jobs jobs!

Slave labor, they are doing away with unions, prevailing wages, already happened in Mi. Slave labor.

Were you one of the Democrats that protested over Obama signing over royalties for his books when he became President?
Never mind, is Trump getting money from his books, steaks, shirts, clothes, hotels, signs, etc?

you mean he's getting paid off by foreign governments?

shockikng.

:rofl:

I can't stand crooks and charlatans , that make money off of backs that have less money, stiffing small businesses, I suppose you are ok with that.

We have a scoundrel that does not even pay taxes, how can I even respect that? he is a loser, and most rich are as well. Greedy b....t....ds.
Prove it. Better still. Wait. He's been on the job for less than a week. If he is such a bad man, it'll show, in time. Like it did with obama.

Jobs jobs jobs!

Slave labor, they are doing away with unions, prevailing wages, already happened in Mi. Slave labor.
That is claptrap. I am a Michigander. When we went from union power to Right to Work, it helped the worker.

Link?
link for what?

Link?
link for what?
Never mind, is Trump getting money from his books, steaks, shirts, clothes, hotels, signs, etc?
golf courses, etc., foreign golf courses. Read my sig.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back