Trump Hatred

Unlike you, I recognize that what he said didn’t request any criminal action at all.

You are incapable of thinking. At all.
The mere fact he is talking to a state election official and asking him to manipulate the outcome, is election interference. That's a crime.

Trump is hated because he's a simply horrible human being.

The real question is, why does the so-called "Party of Family values" praise him?
What the hell does any democrat know about family values, nothing that is what!

I said Trump refused to peacefully transfer power, conspired to overturn election, lied about supposed rampant fraud and it directly led to an attack on Congress. All that asdie from him being found liable for sexual assualt, huge financial fraud and indicted on 90+ criminal charges in four different jurisdictions.

That IS NOT like other politicians, NOT AT ALL like any other president we've had.

If you still don't understand that then you simply DON'T WANT TO understand it, because you are in a damn cult. Nobody is actually THAT stupid.

And yet power transferred as expected, with no delay. How is that "Refusing"?

All I see in your typing is "fuh fuh fuh TDS TDS TDS, fuh fuh fuh, I love shoving pineapples up my ass, fuh fuh fuh"

Comparing Trump to Jesus Christ? Damn, Mudwhistle, seek a professional deprogrammer. Break free of the cult.
That's a perfect example of the leftist. They parse words and attempt to change the meaning of what you say by changing intended context.

I simply used an extreme example of how you folks on the left LIE TO EVERYONE EVERY SINGLE DAY to get what you want.

Typical Nazis, the lot of you.

Hatred of Trump on the Left is mainly a smokescreen. They load the "airwaves" with personal slander (racist, sexist, criminal, pervert, Putin-loving bastard, and so on) because they can't really get any traction criticizing his policies or actions as President - if they are truthful about it.

Who is going to be repulsed by, "That bastard tried to seal our southern border!" "He wants our NATO allies to live up to their financial commitments!" "He's trying to make the Chinese deal with us fairly!" "He thinks the Washington bureaucracy ["the Deep State"] is running wild!"

People actually agree with all that, so there no option but to slander President Trump with false memes.
They saddle their target of the moment with all of their hatred for the rest of us. They despise us just as much as they do anyone who dares to stand in their way.

That's a perfect example of the leftist. They parse words and attempt to change the meaning of what you say by changing intended context.

I simply used an extreme example of how you folks on the left LIE TO EVERYONE EVERY SINGLE DAY to get what you want.

Typical Nazis, the lot of you.
The Dem party is a vast web of lies. So many they lose track sometimes and their new lies contradict their old lies.

They saddle their target of the moment with all of their hatred for the rest of us. They despise us just as much as they do anyone who dares to stand in their way.

They can't understand why anyone would think differently than they do.

It's why they just can't say "you are wrong".

They have to say "you are wrong" and then actively work to make sure not only you know you are wrong, but you can't ever express said wrong viewpoint.

He's an expression of the worst in them. One of the reasons they adore him.
Precisely. This is the opinions you have for us. Thus you have the same hatred for anyone who represents our interests instead of your own.

Your interests are many.
The destruction of America.
The death of millions of Americans.
And the installation of a new world order where there are only slaves and masters.

LOL...You made the comparison, not me. Typical MAGA tard, blaming others for your own inanity.
No, you made the comparison. I never said Trump was like Jesus. You did.

What I said was the way these fascists operate they could make Jesus look like Joseph Stalin, one of the worst mass-murderers in history.

No, you made the comparison. I never said Trump was like Jesus. You did.

What I said was the way these fascists operate they could make Jesus look like Joseph Stalin, one of the worst mass-murderers in history.
Trump may bloviate we saw no evil in his 4 years. He tried to be a man of peace. Not a man of war like the fraud that was installed after him. He has a lot to clean up if he wins in November.

bottom line.....both are to fucking old....
Used to be age meant wisdom. But when your brain is gone like Biden's that all goes out the window.

GFv1RVSXMAA8ttD.jpg

Let's all get stylish and put either a black man or a lesbian in charge because they're more diverse.
Better yet, let's put a black woman with a dick in charge.

Forum List

Back