Trump Haters Mistakenly Reveal The Truth

What do you suppose you will do if Trump wins by an even larger margin in 2020?
You mean like lose more in the popular vote?

Asked twice, and no response.

I'll assume you're afraid to admit you've considered it....even believe it....but are afraid you'll be confronted by the rabid radicals that are the Democrat Party.
You just post complete nonsense, no point in answering it.

But you did answer it.....essentially, you're afraid that the truth will expose you to the sort of vituperation expect from Leftists.

Some folks are simply braver than you are....they're Republicans.

I'll assume you're afraid to admit you've considered it....even believe it....but are afraid you'll be confronted by the rabid radicals that are the Democrat Party.

But you did answer it.....essentially, you're afraid that the truth will expose you to the sort of vituperation expect from Leftists.

I agree, it takes a lot of courage to accept all those bribes and illegal deals.

I agree, it takes a lot of courage to accept all those bribes and illegal deals.

Sorry....you had your chances to show some courage.

Dismissed.

Funny that, Mulvaney is simply saying exactly what Obama did to Ukraine.
Withheld military aide to get them to do something he wanted. Schiff Accuses Trump of Risking US Security by Delaying Ukraine Aid, but Obama Denied Lethal Weapons Altogether

That is a lie. Obama opposed providing lethal aid because he didn't believe it was the right thing to do. Obama was wrong about that but he was not trying to get them to do anything.

Obama came into the elections wanting better relations with Russia. However we also know that Putin took him to the cleaners and had his suit starched and pressed with him still in it. However Obama learned and placed sanctions that were woefully weak but strong for him. The Russians have been trying to get them overturned ever since.

Obama, an empty suit with a stuffed shirt, did everything he could to harm America.

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

The first is an attack on America, the second, on all of Western Civilization.

That makes you an enemy of America, too.

Trump has done far more damage than Obama. The Constitution is under direct assault from Trump's attempt to ignore the checks and balances contained in the Constitution.

1. Obama said that citizens of the country have nothing to fear from voting.

2. That is your opinion. There are o0thers who disagree with you such as former National Security Advisor McMaster and Defense Secretary James Mattis.

You don't decide who is a enemy of America. Your statement makes you a enemy of this country.

What gives you the authority to decide?

NOTE: Your butthurt feelings are inadmissible.

It was someone from Hillary's campaign who made that up, but Trump was the one who kept pushing this "theory".

Only idiots like you keep pushing stupid theories like this, which have no impact at all in future elections, except for making people like you look like idiots.
Trump recanted when Ears turned over his Birth certificate.

Democrats should do the same with the fake scandals they invented and still push as if they were ever believable.

of course. Illegals can’t vote, idiot. So when you do vote - wait for it... - you’re a citizen!

Lying is your strongpoint.....not reading.

Hussein told illegal aliens to go and vote....illegally...."When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

BTW.....remember when Liberals/Democrats said Hussein was god, the messiah, and Jesus?

Remember that?
Well, if some random democrats make over the top statements and you want to ascribe that to the entire Democratic Party, enjoy your circle jerk.

Ya' mean like the Democrat candidates for President promising stuff like this?

1. America would fall back to this:
“Team Obama: Sorry, America, the ‘new normal’ may be here to stay

The good times may be over for good. In a speech to the Economic Club of New York yesterday, US Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said the US GDP growth rate, adjusted for inflation, is now projected to run a little above 2% a year.”
Team Obama: Sorry, America, the 'new normal' may be here to stay - AEI

2. The hard working American taxpayer would pay for illegal alien's healthcare

3. There'd be no penalty for sneaking over the border.....no sovereignty.

4. The world's worst state sponsor of terrorism would have nuclear weapons.

5. Infanticide, post-birth abortion, would be legalized

6. Taxes would be increased and tax cuts reversed

7. Sharia would become de rigueur

8. Free speech would be outlawed as 'hate speech.

9. Jewish persons would have to find shelter elsewhere

10. We could look forward to the end of private health insurance, reparations for slavery and drug dealers, financial security for those who ‘don’t care to work,’ abortion rights for 'transwomen (men), and packing the Supreme Court.

11. The abolition of prisons so that convicted criminals would be free to prey on innocent citizens. ."AOC Wants to Abolish Prisons

...saying that lawmakers needed to explore the mass release of America's prison population.

Oh....and this....

12. Abortion rights for men

What sort of imbecile would vote for this???

Raise your paw.
I replied to an accusation that Democrats considered Obama a messiah.

and this is your evidence? Not a thing to back up your bullshit?

Post sans barnyard vulgarity and I'll eviscerate you again.
Running away again. *yawn*

Right now in DC, one could make an awful lot of money selling Depends underwear to Democrat legislators and staff.

Lying is your strongpoint.....not reading.

Hussein told illegal aliens to go and vote....illegally...."When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

BTW.....remember when Liberals/Democrats said Hussein was god, the messiah, and Jesus?

Remember that?
Well, if some random democrats make over the top statements and you want to ascribe that to the entire Democratic Party, enjoy your circle jerk.

Ya' mean like the Democrat candidates for President promising stuff like this?

1. America would fall back to this:
“Team Obama: Sorry, America, the ‘new normal’ may be here to stay

The good times may be over for good. In a speech to the Economic Club of New York yesterday, US Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said the US GDP growth rate, adjusted for inflation, is now projected to run a little above 2% a year.”
Team Obama: Sorry, America, the 'new normal' may be here to stay - AEI

2. The hard working American taxpayer would pay for illegal alien's healthcare

3. There'd be no penalty for sneaking over the border.....no sovereignty.

4. The world's worst state sponsor of terrorism would have nuclear weapons.

5. Infanticide, post-birth abortion, would be legalized

6. Taxes would be increased and tax cuts reversed

7. Sharia would become de rigueur

8. Free speech would be outlawed as 'hate speech.

9. Jewish persons would have to find shelter elsewhere

10. We could look forward to the end of private health insurance, reparations for slavery and drug dealers, financial security for those who ‘don’t care to work,’ abortion rights for 'transwomen (men), and packing the Supreme Court.

11. The abolition of prisons so that convicted criminals would be free to prey on innocent citizens. ."AOC Wants to Abolish Prisons

...saying that lawmakers needed to explore the mass release of America's prison population.

Oh....and this....

12. Abortion rights for men

What sort of imbecile would vote for this???

Raise your paw.
I replied to an accusation that Democrats considered Obama a messiah.

and this is your evidence? Not a thing to back up your bullshit?

Post sans barnyard vulgarity and I'll eviscerate you again.
Running away again. *yawn*
Lying again.

Remember that?
No, I don’t. And when confronted with this bullshit you changed the subject.

I win again!

Now, explain this:
Nearly half of Republicans think God wanted Trump to be President

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ublicans-think-god-wanted-trump-be-president/
Just because you don't remember it doesn't mean it didn't happen. Reality is not defined by your willfully circumscribed worldview.

IS BARACK OBAMA THE MESSIAH?

"... A LIGHT WILL SHINE THROUGH THAT WINDOW, A BEAM OF LIGHT WILL COME DOWN UPON YOU, YOU WILL EXPERIENCE AN EPIPHANY ... AND YOU WILL SUDDENLY REALIZE THAT YOU MUST GO TO THE POLLS AND VOTE FOR OBAMA" - BARACK OBAMA LEBANON, NEW HAMPSHIRE.
JANUARY 7, 2008.

"We have an amazing story to tell," she said. "This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light."

-- Michelle Obama

"Obama is, of course, greater than Jesus."

-- Politiken (Danish newspaper)

"No one saw him coming, and Christians believe God comes at us from strange angles and places we don't expect, like Jesus being born in a manger."

--Lawrence Carter

"Many even see in Obama a messiah-like figure, a great soul, and some affectionately call him Mahatma Obama."

-- Dinesh Sharma

"We just like to say his name. We are considering taking it as a mantra."

-- Chicago] Sun-Times

"A Lightworker -- An Attuned Being with Powerful Luminosity and High-Vibration Integrity who will actually help usher in a New Way of Being"

-- Mark Morford

"What Barack Obama has accomplished is the single most extraordinary event that has occurred in the 232 years of the nation’s political history"

-- Jesse Jackson, Jr.

"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."

-- Barack Obama

"Does it not feel as if some special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"

-- Daily Kos

"He communicates God-like energy..."

-- Steve Davis (Charleston, SC)

"Not just an ordinary human being but indeed an Advanced Soul"

-- Commentator @ Chicago Sun Times

"I'll do whatever he says to do. I'll collect paper cups off the ground to make his pathway clear."

-- Halle Berry

"A quantum leap in American consciousness"

-- Deepak Chopra

"He is not operating on the same plane as ordinary politicians. . . . the agent of transformation in an age of revolution, as a figure uniquely qualified to open the door to the 21st century."
-- Gary Hart

"Barack Obama is our collective representation of our purest hopes, our highest visions and our deepest knowings . . . He's our product out of the all-knowing quantum field of intelligence."

-- Eve Konstantine

"This is bigger than Kennedy. . . . This is the New Testament." | "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."

-- Chris Matthews

"[Obama is ] creative imagination which coupled with brilliance equals wisdom . . . [He is] the man for this time."

-- Toni Morrison

"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . . He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . . . Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."

-- Ezra Klein

"Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."

-- Gerald Campbell

"We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."

-- Oprah Winfrey

“I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."

-- Bill Rush
You gotta be kidding. :21: Quotes from retired black workers who think God helped elect Obama? The others don’t say what you think they say, and they also conveniently have broken links to the original source. I call bullshit.

Explain to me how the Oprah quote means that she thinks Obama was picked by god.

Remember that?

I win again!

Now, explain this:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ublicans-think-god-wanted-trump-be-president/
Just because you don't remember it doesn't mean it didn't happen. Reality is not defined by your willfully circumscribed worldview.

"... A LIGHT WILL SHINE THROUGH THAT WINDOW, A BEAM OF LIGHT WILL COME DOWN UPON YOU, YOU WILL EXPERIENCE AN EPIPHANY ... AND YOU WILL SUDDENLY REALIZE THAT YOU MUST GO TO THE POLLS AND VOTE FOR OBAMA" - BARACK OBAMA LEBANON, NEW HAMPSHIRE.
JANUARY 7, 2008.

"We have an amazing story to tell," she said. "This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light."

-- Michelle Obama

"No one saw him coming, and Christians believe God comes at us from strange angles and places we don't expect, like Jesus being born in a manger."

--Lawrence Carter

"Many even see in Obama a messiah-like figure, a great soul, and some affectionately call him Mahatma Obama."

-- Dinesh Sharma

-- Chicago] Sun-Times

"A Lightworker -- An Attuned Being with Powerful Luminosity and High-Vibration Integrity who will actually help usher in a New Way of Being"

-- Mark Morford

"What Barack Obama has accomplished is the single most extraordinary event that has occurred in the 232 years of the nation’s political history"

-- Jesse Jackson, Jr.

"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."

-- Barack Obama

"Does it not feel as if some special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"

-- Daily Kos

"I'll do whatever he says to do. I'll collect paper cups off the ground to make his pathway clear."

-- Halle Berry

-- Deepak Chopra

"He is not operating on the same plane as ordinary politicians. . . . the agent of transformation in an age of revolution, as a figure uniquely qualified to open the door to the 21st century."
-- Gary Hart

"Barack Obama is our collective representation of our purest hopes, our highest visions and our deepest knowings . . . He's our product out of the all-knowing quantum field of intelligence."

-- Eve Konstantine

"This is bigger than Kennedy. . . . This is the New Testament." | "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."

-- Chris Matthews

"[Obama is ] creative imagination which coupled with brilliance equals wisdom . . . [He is] the man for this time."

-- Toni Morrison

"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . . He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . . . Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."

-- Ezra Klein

"Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."

-- Gerald Campbell

"We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."

-- Oprah Winfrey

“I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."

-- Bill Rush
obamahalo.png

r-THE-TRUTH-MICHAEL-DANTUONO-large570.jpg

Obama_Haloj.jpg

Obama-Halo.jpg

I could go on and on, but.........the point has been made
Those were made by wingnuts to mock Obama, dumbass.

Obama is an intelligent, well educated person. Drumpf is a fraud & Con man that can't speak a complete sentence.
Obama can't give you anything anymore. You can stop shamelessly kissing his ass now.
Stating facts.

Obama is gone so you assfucks can quit lying about him in an effort to try to make your fat assed orange buddy look good.
There is no need to lie about Obama to show what an awful President he was. There is no need to lie to show Trump is a far better President than Obama's mindless worshipers insist he was.
LOL
I find it so funny when a Trumpkin mentions "mindless worshippers"
non-ironically.
I just showed you a bunch of mindless Obama worshipers.

You can pretend it's not there, but your willful ignorance does not alter reality.
No you didn’t. You showed quotes complimenting Obama, not elevating him to a god.

Remember that?

I win again!

Now, explain this:

JANUARY 7, 2008.

-- Michelle Obama

--Lawrence Carter

-- Dinesh Sharma

-- Chicago] Sun-Times

-- Mark Morford

-- Jesse Jackson, Jr.

-- Barack Obama

-- Daily Kos

-- Halle Berry

-- Deepak Chopra

-- Gary Hart

-- Eve Konstantine

-- Chris Matthews

-- Toni Morrison

-- Ezra Klein

-- Gerald Campbell

-- Oprah Winfrey

-- Bill Rush
obamahalo.png

r-THE-TRUTH-MICHAEL-DANTUONO-large570.jpg

Obama_Haloj.jpg

Obama-Halo.jpg

I could go on and on, but.........the point has been made
Those were made by wingnuts to mock Obama, dumbass.
LOL, Sure, whatever you say, synthia. And, no....they were not

Remember that?

I win again!

Now, explain this:

JANUARY 7, 2008.

-- Michelle Obama

--Lawrence Carter

-- Dinesh Sharma

-- Chicago] Sun-Times

-- Mark Morford

-- Jesse Jackson, Jr.

-- Barack Obama

-- Daily Kos

-- Halle Berry

-- Deepak Chopra

-- Gary Hart

-- Eve Konstantine

-- Chris Matthews

-- Toni Morrison

-- Ezra Klein

-- Gerald Campbell

-- Oprah Winfrey

-- Bill Rush
You gotta be kidding. :21: Quotes from retired black workers who think God helped elect Obama? The others don’t say what you think they say, and they also conveniently have broken links to the original source. I call bullshit.

Explain to me how the Oprah quote means that she thinks Obama was picked by god.
Of course you call bullshit. It proves you wrong.

Meanwhile, my claim stands proven. Your acknowledgement is neither required nor expected. Go throw your little bitch fits somewhere else.

Obama can't give you anything anymore. You can stop shamelessly kissing his ass now.
Stating facts.

Obama is gone so you assfucks can quit lying about him in an effort to try to make your fat assed orange buddy look good.
There is no need to lie about Obama to show what an awful President he was. There is no need to lie to show Trump is a far better President than Obama's mindless worshipers insist he was.
LOL
I find it so funny when a Trumpkin mentions "mindless worshippers"
non-ironically.
I just showed you a bunch of mindless Obama worshipers.

You can pretend it's not there, but your willful ignorance does not alter reality.
No you didn’t. You showed quotes complimenting Obama, not elevating him to a god.
Stamp your feet and pout some more. Your little tin god expects it from you.

1. Whether it's just plain stupidity, or being blinded by their own inordinate hatred of Donald Trump, all....every single one.....of the media lynch mob inadvertently clear Trump of collusion with Russia......the basic claim for neigh on three years running!

2. In their most recent attempt to to catch the road-runner, ....er, Trump......that is the claim that he demanded the help of the Ukraine.....they admitted that this is the help he asked for:

"Trump Asked Ukraine President To Help With DOJ Probe Of 2016 Election Interference"
https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/25/trump-asked-ukraine-president-to-help-with-doj-probe-of-2016-election-interference/

All of Trump's enemies admit that this was his request.

3. "In a July phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, President Donald Trump asked the new leader to assist the United States in its ongoing investigation of foreign interference in the 2016 elections."
Ibid.

4. This from the the phone call:
“I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike … I guess you have one of your wealthy people … The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller,...."

5. Now, the answer to this pertinent question requires logic.....so our government school grads may have difficulty seeing the significance.....

...but it is dispositive and exculpatory for Trump.

Ready?

If Trump had colluded, conspired, corresponded with the Kremlin to aid him in winning the election.....

....would he now be asking the Ukraine to reveal it????????????

Trump has not been cleared of any collusion. He will have to explain why his campaign turned over internal polling data and campaign strategy over to a Russian business associate with ties to Russian intelligence. He undoubtedly turned that information over to the Russians.

2. This is Trump's crazy theory that the Ukraine interfered in the elections and put all the blame on Russia. That has been completely debunked. There is no legitimate investigation into that. This has nothing to do with any treaty.

Trump did collude with Russia but not in the sense he called Moscow and told them what to do. He was well aware of the fact that Russia wanted him to win so he provided information that they could use if they wanted to help.

You saw the whole thing didn't you?

Manafort's meetings with a Russian was documented in Mueller's report. Our intelligence agencies confirm Russia was and still is interfering in our election. Ever wonder why Trump is opposed to even a bipartisan election security bill.

Manafort worked with Democrat Podesta.....

OK....you need it sorely....so he is an education: no nation in the world can actually dictate, influence, mandate our election.

If you had ever read a book, you'd know this.

Take notes here:

Even when their survival depended on it....the Russians had zero ability to move the vote.

Now, once upon a time….there was a candidate that the Kremlin feared, a military threat, they were actually convinced that a certain candidate for President was planning a first strike on Russia.

And they went all out to prevent his election…..with the conscious and active support of elected Democrats, the Liberal Lion, Ted Kennedy....

Ronald Reagan.

Vasili Mitrokhin worked for 30 years in the foreign intelligence archives of the KGB. In 1972 he was made responsible for moving the entire archives to new headquarters in Moscow. But Mitrokhin spent over a decade making notes and transcripts of these classified files. In 1992, British Secret Intelligence Service exfiltrated the defector, and his presence in the west remained secret until the publication of this book.

His book:

‘The Sword and the Shield: The Mitrokhin Archives, the History of the KGB,” by Christopher Andrew and Vasili Mitrokhin.

Mitrokhin outlines the full-court press that the Soviet power structure used to prevent a Reagan presidency….with, of course the joyful aid of such Democrat luminaries as Ted Kennedy.
“…chairman of the KGB….all foreign intelligence officers….active measures to ensure Reagan’s defeat….”
Mitrokhin, Op. Cit., p. 243

“Reagan won a forty-nine state landslide. The entire Soviet government, working hand-in-hand with [the Democrat hierarchy] and America’s most influential newspaper, couldn’t put a dent a US election…”
Coulter, “Resistance Is Futile,”p. 44-45

You see the extreme disadvantage you have due to being uneducated????

“Rep Mark Meadows Just Blew Up the Trump-Russia Scam With One Comment About Super Tuesday

Congressional Democrats have been selling the exhaustively debunked theory about Donald Trump being a Russian secret agent and using Russian President Vladimir Putin's help to win office in 2016.

Two investigations so far have shown that there was no Russian collusion with Trump. The Mueller investigation indictments showed that, to the extent there was interference in the 2016 election, it involved Russian troll farms buying about $100,000 in Facebook ads and setting up Facebook accounts to sow discord among U.S. voters.

Congressman Mark Meadows, an expert on the evidence in the collusion allegations, watched Super Tuesday's contests with more than a little interest. And when Mike Bloomberg got out of the presidential race, Meadows had this bracing take:

Mark Meadows

✔@RepMarkMeadows

Michael Bloomberg could barely win a delegate in a primary with $500+ million—but if you ask Washington Democrats, a few Russian trolls spending 100K on Facebook ads swung the entire 2016 election. Got it. #CollusionHoax

Meadows wrote:

"Michael Bloomberg could barely win a delegate in a primary with $500+ million—but if you ask Washington Democrats, a few Russian trolls spending 100K on Facebook ads swung the entire 2016 election. Got it. #CollusionHoax"

The AP reports that Bloomberg ended the contest with 51 delegates. A quick, back-of-the-envelope calculation shows that Bloomberg spent $9,803,921.57 per delegate. The Daily Caller also found that Bloomberg had paid Democratic "superdelegates" $149,000 to give him their vote if the convention went to a second vote.

Money talks but it can't get you over the finish line.

Rep Mark Meadows Just Blew Up the Trump-Russia Scam With One Comment About Super Tuesday

Last edited:
1. Whether it's just plain stupidity, or being blinded by their own inordinate hatred of Donald Trump, all....every single one.....of the media lynch mob inadvertently clear Trump of collusion with Russia......the basic claim for neigh on three years running!

2. In their most recent attempt to to catch the road-runner, ....er, Trump......that is the claim that he demanded the help of the Ukraine.....they admitted that this is the help he asked for:

"Trump Asked Ukraine President To Help With DOJ Probe Of 2016 Election Interference"
https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/25/trump-asked-ukraine-president-to-help-with-doj-probe-of-2016-election-interference/

All of Trump's enemies admit that this was his request.

3. "In a July phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, President Donald Trump asked the new leader to assist the United States in its ongoing investigation of foreign interference in the 2016 elections."
Ibid.

4. This from the the phone call:
“I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike … I guess you have one of your wealthy people … The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller,...."

5. Now, the answer to this pertinent question requires logic.....so our government school grads may have difficulty seeing the significance.....

...but it is dispositive and exculpatory for Trump.

Ready?

If Trump had colluded, conspired, corresponded with the Kremlin to aid him in winning the election.....

....would he now be asking the Ukraine to reveal it????????????

Trump has not been cleared of any collusion. He will have to explain why his campaign turned over internal polling data and campaign strategy over to a Russian business associate with ties to Russian intelligence. He undoubtedly turned that information over to the Russians.

2. This is Trump's crazy theory that the Ukraine interfered in the elections and put all the blame on Russia. That has been completely debunked. There is no legitimate investigation into that. This has nothing to do with any treaty.

Trump did collude with Russia but not in the sense he called Moscow and told them what to do. He was well aware of the fact that Russia wanted him to win so he provided information that they could use if they wanted to help.

Manafort's meetings with a Russian was documented in Mueller's report. Our intelligence agencies confirm Russia was and still is interfering in our election. Ever wonder why Trump is opposed to even a bipartisan election security bill.

OK....you need it sorely....so he is an education: no nation in the world can actually dictate, influence, mandate our election.

Take notes here:

Even when their survival depended on it....the Russians had zero ability to move the vote.

Now, once upon a time….there was a candidate that the Kremlin feared, a military threat, they were actually convinced that a certain candidate for President was planning a first strike on Russia.

And they went all out to prevent his election…..with the conscious and active support of elected Democrats, the Liberal Lion, Ted Kennedy....

Ronald Reagan.

Vasili Mitrokhin worked for 30 years in the foreign intelligence archives of the KGB. In 1972 he was made responsible for moving the entire archives to new headquarters in Moscow. But Mitrokhin spent over a decade making notes and transcripts of these classified files. In 1992, British Secret Intelligence Service exfiltrated the defector, and his presence in the west remained secret until the publication of this book.

His book:

‘The Sword and the Shield: The Mitrokhin Archives, the History of the KGB,” by Christopher Andrew and Vasili Mitrokhin.

Mitrokhin outlines the full-court press that the Soviet power structure used to prevent a Reagan presidency….with, of course the joyful aid of such Democrat luminaries as Ted Kennedy.
“…chairman of the KGB….all foreign intelligence officers….active measures to ensure Reagan’s defeat….”

“Reagan won a forty-nine state landslide. The entire Soviet government, working hand-in-hand with [the Democrat hierarchy] and America’s most influential newspaper, couldn’t put a dent a US election…”

“Rep Mark Meadows Just Blew Up the Trump-Russia Scam With One Comment About Super Tuesday

Congressional Democrats have been selling the exhaustively debunked theory about Donald Trump being a Russian secret agent and using Russian President Vladimir Putin's help to win office in 2016.

Two investigations so far have shown that there was no Russian collusion with Trump. The Mueller investigation indictments showed that, to the extent there was interference in the 2016 election, it involved Russian troll farms buying about $100,000 in Facebook ads and setting up Facebook accounts to sow discord among U.S. voters.

Congressman Mark Meadows, an expert on the evidence in the collusion allegations, watched Super Tuesday's contests with more than a little interest. And when Mike Bloomberg got out of the presidential race, Meadows had this bracing take:

Mark Meadows

✔@RepMarkMeadows

Michael Bloomberg could barely win a delegate in a primary with $500+ million—but if you ask Washington Democrats, a few Russian trolls spending 100K on Facebook ads swung the entire 2016 election. Got it. #CollusionHoax

Meadows wrote:

"Michael Bloomberg could barely win a delegate in a primary with $500+ million—but if you ask Washington Democrats, a few Russian trolls spending 100K on Facebook ads swung the entire 2016 election. Got it. #CollusionHoax"

The AP reports that Bloomberg ended the contest with 51 delegates. A quick, back-of-the-envelope calculation shows that Bloomberg spent $9,803,921.57 per delegate. The Daily Caller also found that Bloomberg had paid Democratic "superdelegates" $149,000 to give him their vote if the convention went to a second vote.

Rep Mark Meadows Just Blew Up the Trump-Russia Scam With One Comment About Super Tuesday

"Money talks but it can't get you over the finish line".

I would not say so categorically. America today is a morally fallen society where, after the infamous Lewis Powell memorandum, a “quiet coup” took place and the country was “replaced” with something disgusting ...

This is very well demonstrated by Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren, each of whom in their own way calls for a return to "good, old America" of the "social contract" and strong middle class, and the completely morally fallen political rascal Joe Biden, who represents those who are financially comfortable today without major reforms. More precisely - WITHOUT ANY reforms ...

Now I often watch and meet with journalists from leading TVchannels and the press. Sorry, for the most part, they are rotten from the inside, absolutely corrupt. And the American people "swallow" their "works", performed in the "best" traditions of Hitler and Goebbels propaganda.

I'm writing a comment about it now ...

Political_Integrity_-_iStock.com-Bobboz_resized_.jpg

Take notes here:

Ronald Reagan.

His book:

Mark Meadows

✔@RepMarkMeadows

Meadows wrote:

"Money talks but it can't get you over the finish line".

I would not say so categorically. America today is a morally fallen society where, after the infamous Lewis Powell memorandum, a “quiet coup” took place and the country was “replaced” with something disgusting ...

This is very well demonstrated by Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren, each of whom in their own way calls for a return to "good, old America" of the "social contract" and strong middle class, and the completely morally fallen political rascal Joe Biden, who represents those who are financially comfortable today without major reforms. More precisely - WITHOUT ANY reforms ...

Now I often watch and meet with journalists from leading TVchannels and the press. Sorry, for the most part, they are rotten from the inside, absolutely corrupt. And the American people "swallow" their "works", performed in the "best" traditions of Hitler and Goebbels propaganda.

I'm writing a comment about it now ...

Political_Integrity_-_iStock.com-Bobboz_resized_.jpg

"I would not say so categorically. America today is a morally fallen society where, after the infamous Lewis Powell memorandum, a “quiet coup” took place and the country was “replaced” with something disgusting ..."

Any who write the above doesn't know what they are talking about.

The Powell Memorandum was an attempt to defend capitalism against the murderous doctrines of communism, Nazism, Socialism, Progressivism, Liberalism and Fascism.

Powell’s thesis has been characterized as an attack on the American system. It was actually the very opposite,…it was a strategy to protect the free enterprise system.

The political attack on same began under the 32nd President, FDR, who envied the power of the dictators who filled the world headlines. He and his chosen advisers hated the restrictions placed on them by the Constitution….and Roosevelt himself had a personal animus toward successful businessmen.

“None of the New Dealers were constitutionalists. Roosevelt's economist, Rexford Tugwell said: Any people who must be governed according to the written codes of an instrument which defines the spheres of individual and group, state and federal actions must expect to suffer from the constant maladjustment of progress. A life' which changes and a constitution for governance which does not must always raise questions which are difficult for solution." “The Twenty Year Revolution,” Manly, p.63

Roosevelt, like Mussolini and Stalin, demanded the right to control the private business sector.

When he published prices for every good and service, and a tailor actually charged a nickel less than Roosevelt’s mandate…..he did what every dictator did: he threw the tailor in prison.

Happy to educate you.

Forum List

Back