Trump hater attempts to stab GOP candidate

I blame dems like Maxine Waters and the others urging that people attack the GOP. The dems are resorting to gestapo tactics.

Violence on campus by mini-goons like antifa show that the progressives can't debate their ideas. Universities have become indoctrination centers.

just read info that the stabber guy was an 'iranian' so almost as bad as an 'ayrab' and i ASSUME a 'muslim' .----------------------- so an Assumed 'muslim' stabber taking part in 'muslim jihad' ,

Violence on campus by mini-goons like antifa show that the progressives can't debate their ideas. Universities have become indoctrination centers.
------------------------------------------ see the same things here except the violence is gone but the bad nasty and very stupid language takes its place .

Last edited:

Sure, he a nut job, just like the liberal Terrorist who shot the baseball practice in Alexandria.

But the fault goes with mainstream liberal thinkers and talking heads. They are just so over the top in their Trump derangement.

"trump is hitler" "Trump is worse than Hitler" The comparisons that libs made comparing the Helsinki Press Conference with Pearl Harbor, Kristallnacht and the Holocaust.

If this chucklehead actually believes all this nonsense the libs say about our President, his reaction is totally understandable.

The blame really needs to go to the liberal leaders, people like MSNBC, Ocasio Cortez, Chelsea Manning, B Hussein O.

They are the ones who influencing the feeble minded

It's getting close. It's almost to hand to hand combat in the streets. That's where it has to go.

Even so, these kind of attacks on republican candidates may well be enough to drive the sane away from the democrats. At which time the democrats can scream DEPLORABLE, RUBE, REDNECK, BURN THEIR HOUSES DOWN.

I hope there's enough time before the mid terms.

Forum List

Back