Trump has last laugh. Customers tear up Macy's credit cards after they dump Trump

"Trump has last laugh. Customers tear up Macy's credit cards after they dump Trump"

Those destroying their cards look ridiculous and stupid, particularly when Trump quits the race. At which point most will likely report their card 'lost' or 'stolen' and request a new one.

Most americans, left and right, agree with trump that the illegals are destroying america. But the govt, media and both parties support these criminal invaders!

Donald Trump -- Macy s Takes it In the Shorts Over Firing TMZ.com

july 13 2015
Macy's is paying the price for sacking Donald Trump, because we've learned thousands of customers are cutting up their Macy's credit card in protest.
Sources connected to the department store tell TMZ, Macy's has received complaints from approximately 30,000 customers since ending its relationship with Trump nearly 2 weeks ago.
We're told the store has been "inundated with complaints" from customers who believe the department store is unfairly punishing Trump for his views on immigration.
Our sources say thousands of customers have vowed never to shop at Macy's again and many of them say they're cutting up their Macy's credit card to make a statement.
You need to turn off Fox and get a life.

Hilarious posturing. Macy's just posted earnings of $28.1 billion. Those 30,000 credit cards mean nothing at all to them.

Fucking hilarious, you keep telling yourself it is insignificant.

Previous
Next

Macy’s inundated with complaints from Donald Trump fans as tens of thousands of customers ‘cut up their store cards in protest’
  • Macy's severed ties with Donald Trump amid uproar over racism allegations
  • The Republican presidential candidate wants to end immigration from Mexico
  • He claimed Mexicans are 'bringing drugs', 'bringing crime' and are 'rapists'
  • Republican supporters boycott the store, saying it is against free speech
By Imogen Calderwood For Mailonline

Published: 03:43 EST, 14 July 2015 | Updated: 05:02 EST, 14 July 2015

• Tens of thousands of customers are cutting up their Macy’s credit cards in protest after the chain store severed ties with Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.

Macy’s has been ‘inundated’ with complaints since ending its relationship with Trump two weeks ago.

Republican supporters believe the department store is unjustly punishing Trump for his views on immigration.

2A746CD700000578-0-image-a-1_1436862352862.jpg

+9
    Protest: Tens of thousands of Americans are threatening to boycott Macy's chain store after it severed ties with Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump over claims of racism

Many claim that the department store is against free speech, after it dismissed the billionaire real estate mogul and reality-television personality.

The store has received complaints from approximately 30,000 customers since ending the relationship, and removing Trump’s menswear line from the store, according to TMZ.

Complaints have been pouring in across Facebook and Twitter.

2A8383CC00000578-0-image-a-2_1436862358155.jpg

+9
    You're dumped: Macy's ended its relationship with the real estate mogul after he made derogatory remarks concerning Mexican immigrants in his 2016 Presidential campaign launch speech

‘I will be boycotting Macy’s. If they don’t want Trump I don’t want Macy’s. I will cut up me [sic] Macy’s card!’ wrote Sue Reymann Garrett.

Jake Graham added: ‘I will no longer shop at your store. Chicago. Trump will be our next President. Shame on you Macy’s!!!!!’

Nino Castilano said: ‘I will be cutting up my macy’s card and you guys will no longer get me or my friends’ business any more for what you guys did to Donald J. Trump…I’ve been a proud customer for 20 years…well not any more…’

Ken Sheets added: ‘Apparently as far as I can tell, Macy’s supports illegal immigration, a fact pointed out by dismissing D Trump due to his stance on illegal immigration, and in turn I am dismissing Macy’s by not patronizing this establishment any further.’

Macy’s ended its relationship with Trump at the beginning of July, amid uproar over Trump’s derogatory comments about Mexican immigrants.

ELECTION 2016
Donald Trump rockets to No. 1 in polls
'I am so happy that people are boycotting Macy's'
Published: 13 hours ago
Joe-Kovacs_avatar.jpg
Joe Kovacs About | Email | Archive
Joe Kovacs is an award-winning journalist and, since 1999, executive news editor of WND. He is the author of two best-selling books: "Shocked by the Bible: The Most Astonishing Facts You've Never Been Told" and its 2012 sequel, "The Divine Secret: The Awesome and Untold Truth About Your Phenomenal Destiny."
Subscribe to feed
  • Text smaller
  • Text bigger

donald-trump-blue-tie-600.jpg

A new presidential poll chart published Monday by Huffington Post has Donald Trump skyrocketing to first place among Republicans seeking the White House.

The chart, which combines the latest opinion polls, has Trump topping the crowded field, with 17.7 percent of the vote.

In second place is former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush at 13.9 percent. Ben Carson, Rand Paul, Marco Rubio, Scott Walker, Mike Huckabee and Ted Cruz were next in line, all collecting less than 10 percent each.

Donald Trump skyrockets to No. 1 in the July 12, 2015 Huffington Post Pollster chart

“Very nice,” said Trump as he reacted to the news on his Twitter account.

Late Monday afternoon, with a new report claiming Macy’s is “taking it in the shorts” after firing Trump, the candidate let everyone know how thrilled he is that people are boycotting the retail giant.

Sources told TMZ: “Macy’s has received complaints from approximately 30,000 customers since ending its relationship with Trump nearly two weeks ago.”

The report said the store has been “inundated with complaints” from customers who believe the chain is unfairly punishing Trump for his views on illegal immigration.

“Our sources say thousands of customers have vowed never to shop at Macy’s again and many of them say they’re cutting up their Macy’s credit card to make a statement,” TMZ reported.

People are said to be expressing their anger by phone, Facebook and mail.

A Macy’s spokesperson told TMZ: “Our Facebook page is often times used by our customers to express their feelings or points of view. Many times it does not correlate to any action.”

On July 6, Trump tweeted out: “@Macys stock just dropped. Interesting. So many people calling to say they are cutting up their @Macys credit card. Thank you!

There is a upside to this as well.

Now those unknowing saps will not run up a debt buying Trump Ties from China.

Good story for suckers. Polls rocketing to the top is actually Trump shooting up to the almost 20% Republican primary voter support. That means 80% of primary voters support candidates other than Trump. And the 30,000 people conducting a mass boycott threat is being turned into an unsubstantiated claim of 30,000 people cutting up their credit cards. The original story was that thousands were "threatening" to destroy their cards. No evidence to support this made up claim of mass destruction of credit cards. Probably as real as the claim that 15,000 being were jammed into a 4,500 maximum person venue with a Fire Marshall counting exactly 4,299 attendees as he clicked off attendees entering the venue at the door. Tea baggers are notorious liars about these things. Remember how they got caught using photo's from a years old event they had nothing to do with to lie about their million person FOX News promoted rally that in reality had less than 80,000 attendees. They got caught because a large crane in their photo's proved the photo's were from the other event.

Last edited:
That means that people really support Trump no matter what the main news outlets say. I'm sure he will become the president. He is the only one who tells the truth. Soon Macy will regret about it.

If he's allowed to live and if we have honest elections, he will win.

"Many of them say..."

Many of them are lying. It's a PR stunt.

Tempting to apply for a Macy's card and,. when it comes in, cut it up and return it with an explanatory note. One might do that in hope of costing Macy's some money they otherwise might donate to Hillary. But not so. It would cost the bank they're using some money but Macy's would never tell them.

On the other side of the coin, if you want to contribute to Hillary's campaign but don't want to on the list for 2017 IRS auditing consider doing a lot of shopping at Macy's. They'll effectively do the donation for you! Whether you like it or not.

Yea that will tell them!! :uhoh3::uhoh3:

Hilarious posturing. Macy's just posted earnings of $28.1 billion. Those 30,000 credit cards mean nothing at all to them.
Read carefully. The 30,000 figure is the number of complaints. That could be some people who never even shop at Macy's making phone call or email complaints, in other words, baggers on a mission. There is no real evidence that anyone is actually cutting up their credit cards. If it was a real protest they would be calling in to cancel their cards. This story stinks like bullshit.
That could be some people who never even shop at Macy's making phone call or email complaints, in other words, baggers on a mission

Yep goober's and yokels that shop walmart and think that's a high end store

Trump's campaign is a PR stunt.

That could be true. I love what trump is saying but I wonder if he really means it.

Makes no difference if he means it, as long as politicians have to answer to the facts of what he is saying.

Census tells us that 27% of incarcerated people are illegal immigrants. Trump knows this. How do I know he does? Because I read the statistics, and if I did, he did too. Point is..........it is not HOW he says it, but what proof he brings to the table. If the proof is irrefutable, all other candidates have to address the issue.

And just for everyones info.............libs HATE Trump right now. Why? Because he is doing to them WITH facts that will brought to the forefront in the debate, that they do to the republicans with buzzwords and catch phrases. Right now, they are being out "libed" by Trump.

When dems start their crap about flags or rascism, they PAY to have demonstrators go and start a national debate. Trump has started this debate, and doesn't need paid people marching in the streets. All he needs is to stay in the top 10 republicans, and he will have a national platform to tell everyone the facts. And guess what! 1/2 the people are going to tune in just to see what the heck is going on, and then walk away saying, really? Is that true?

Those who will back his facts are Walker, Cruz, and one or two others. That debate will change the election, because it will turn democratic compassion, into democratic disaster. Not 1. Let me spell that for you, N-O-T O-N-E democratic candidate is on this side, and that will be their undoing.

It won't be Trump in the oval office, but if someone views it as he does in the republican primary and wins, come January of 2017; whomever is sworn in won't be a democrat!

Forum List

Back