Trump hard at work photo.....LOLOLOLO

Obama hard at work...
:laugh:

th
Trump hard at work
upload_2018-1-22_18-19-29.jpeg

You were saying? At least President Trump is talking on the phone. This guy is just staring into space.

new-Oval-Office1.jpg
What an idiot you are. Typical Trumpette. He's giving a news conference.

He's quietly contemplating how to give away more free shit to liberal asswipes like yourself that still live in mommy's basement. Typical Liberal.

My parents, one of whom was a Republican, had no money.

I live in (and own) a high rise two bedroom apartment with a pool and a sea view on the Mediterranean. I have supported myself since I was 17, including paying for 6 years of university by myself and travelling all over the world at my own expense. How 'bout yourself? Loser.

Last edited:
You were saying? At least President Trump is talking on the phone. This guy is just staring into space.

new-Oval-Office1.jpg

I worked for a boss whose favorite saying was: A cluttered desk proves a cluttered mind.

Well, somebody placed a note on his empty desk saying: An empty desk shows an empty mind.

Note the empty desk and the empty stare, above.

new-Oval-Office1.jpg

He's quietly contemplating how to give away more free shit to liberal asswipes like yourself that still live in mommy's basement. Typical Liberal.

I live in (and own) a high rise two bedroom apartment with a pool and a sea view on the Mediterranean. I have supported myself since I was 17, including paying for 6 years of university by myself and travelling all over the world at my own expense. How 'bout yourself? Loser.

It's been a good week! I'm only 2 months behind on the rent and my landlord said I could pay some next week. When my food stamps come in later this week I'm gonna celebrate my two weeks off the bottle by getting a super size meal at McDonalds. While I'm getting my meal the manager said last time they might have an opening soon flipping burgers. Things are looking up!

new-Oval-Office1.jpg

It's been a good week! I'm only 2 months behind on the rent and my landlord said I could pay some next week. When my food stamps come in later this week I'm gonna celebrate my two weeks off the bottle by getting a super size meal at McDonalds. While I'm getting my meal the manager said last time they might have an opening soon flipping burgers. Things are looking up!
Typical low education, low IQ, low income, low information, hypocritical Trumpette.

He's giving a fuckin news conference you stupid mf'. Don't even try to compare that mindless good for nothing racist white bastard with Obama, don't even try it, bitch!!

Triggered, Obama was a mindless, racist piece of shit idiot who did not know who his Daddy or Mommy was, but hated Whitey because he was so damn ugly and stupid and no white girls liked him. Please do not compare that devil with our President. Thanks in advance.

He's giving a fuckin news conference you stupid mf'. Don't even try to compare that mindless good for nothing racist white bastard with Obama, don't even try it, bitch!!

Triggered, Obama was a mindless, racist piece of shit idiot who did not know who his Daddy or Mommy was, but hated Whitey because he was so damn ugly and stupid and no white girls liked him. Please do not compare that devil with our President. Thanks in advance.
Snouter, that is an absolutely stupid, idiotic statement: In brains, class and dignity Obama is miles and miles ahead of the Drumph. Thousands of miles. Those who think Trump is something other than an ignorant, low IQ, nasty piece of shit are his equals.

new-Oval-Office1.jpg

I worked for a boss whose favorite saying was: A cluttered desk proves a cluttered mind.

Well, somebody placed a note on his empty desk saying: An empty desk shows an empty mind.

Note the empty desk and the empty stare, above.
You think documents that should be secured against prying eyes should be out on his desk during a press conference? No wonder you like Trump: you're both mindless idiots.

Bush during press conference in Oval Office.
george-w-bush.jpg

Good God you Trumpetts are incredibly stupid. You think papers should be out when the president has a press conference in the Oval Office. Idiots.

Last edited:
The White House Says This Photo Shows Trump Working. People Aren’t Buying It.
Oval Office snapshot gets a meme-worthy makeover.
DUDZY_BXkAA9RXt.jpg

The least they could have done was put a piece of paper near the idiot and make it at least look like he's busy.

No computer on his desk?

At least you would think he would have a picture of his lovely wife....even one of the nude ones

new-Oval-Office1.jpg

Typical low education, low IQ, low income, low information, hypocritical Trumpette.

Wow. You're just an angry person. Have a good day.

Forum List

Back