WTF is the matter with Lindsey Graham?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
This guy is an enigma to me....one minute he's for Trump, the next minute he's calling the clown out, what is with this guy?

Senator, G, knows Trump is a idiot, knows the guy is about as clueless as a dust rag, can't do shit without tweeting his guts out, knows he's a coward and a fake, but will vote time and time again for the shit Trump puts out there. I hope this guy takes sleepin pills at night, cause if he's finding sleep on his own merrit, God help his soul.

This guy is an enigma to me....one minute he's for Trump, the next minute he's calling the clown out, what is with this guy?

Senator, G, knows Trump is a idiot, knows the guy is about as clueless as a dust rag, can't do shit without tweeting his guts out, knows he's a coward and a fake, but will vote time and time again for the shit Trump puts out there. I hope this guy takes sleepin pills at night, cause if he's finding sleep on his own merrit, God help his soul.
Most Fag's don't know if they are men or women........

Graham calling anyone an idiot, is laughable. The guy is the epitome of an idiot and a disgusting warmonger, elitist, and statist.

Graham's a turd. He's about like Charlie Crist.

Forum List

Back