Trump Had Dinner With Kanya And Fuentes...Biden Had Dinner With Xi Jinping Last Wk...Who Is Murdering His Own People As We Speak

Ah....so that's why he pushed through the vaccines in record time.

Jesus.....we're still waiting on Biden closing the border and he refuses to do so. 300/day die from Fentanyl overdoses. Most of the Fentanyl comes through our porous borders. Do you think Biden gives a darn?

Biden cut off much of our oil production causing the price of gas and Diesel to skyrocket which led to massive inflation.
Do you think Biden gives a darn for you have to pay twice as much for just about everything because of it?

Biden is sending billions to Ukraine every few months at the same time people are losing their homes and having to decide between eating or buying their meds.
Do you think Biden gives a flying-fuck?
LOL

Pushed through vaccines his own followers wouldn’t take

LOL

Pushed through vaccines that people who said they wouldn't take the "Trump vaccine", did and then tried to take credit for it after he left office.
The confused creepy uncle, you will remember, said there was no vaccine before he came into office.

LOL

The fact that Biden was mandating them made a-lot of people decide not get stuck.
Not to mention the fact that the crap they're pushing on us now isn't the same vaccine that was developed under Trump.

The booster shots aren't the same vaccine that were available under Trump.
Moderna's vaccine was recalled

Last edited:
LOL

Because some people do not listen to everything the people they support say. You believe everything your overlords say and the only thing that accomplishes is showcasing your stupidity.

Last edited:
LIke I already said.... the left is going to do what they do - jump to a narrative and stick with it, regardless of how untrue that narrative is. And "Trump dined with known white supremacist" is a half truth. He didn't know who he was.
What is bad here, is Trump doesn't protect himself when he should. This should never have happened, because there should have been people in front of Trump to vet people who come onto the estate.
Maybe, I doubt it, Trump will learn a lesson here.

LIke I already said.... the left is going to do what they do - jump to a narrative and stick with it, regardless of how untrue that narrative is. And "Trump dined with known white supremacist" is a half truth. He didn't know who he was.
What is bad here, is Trump doesn't protect himself when he should. This should never have happened, because there should have been people in front of Trump to vet people who come onto the estate.
Maybe, I doubt it, Trump will learn a lesson here.
It's called Gaslighting....and it works on their idiot voters almost every time.

Trump should have never had that dinner.
Because he should have people around him to protect him from something like this happening.
I fully believe Trump didn't know who he was. Of course he didn't.
And therefore all of the liberal crocodile tears today are disingenuous and twisting what happened to form a narrative that, once again, Trump is racist and likes white supremacist.
The problem is again with Trump himself, as he tends not to listen to people around him and doesn't want to employ handlers as he prefers to handle stuff himself. And this is the price for not hiring people to protect you.

To me, I think it is obvious, for whatever reason, that Kanye did this on purpose. It was a set up. And because Trump isn't interested in protecting himself, he is once again his own worse enemy.
Well....to be honest...Jesus often went to dinners with sinners, and all of the uptight assholes in town were screaming about it then as well.

Who's right here, the screaming assholes or the person that will break bread with sinners no matter how screwed up they are?

The sad part is that you want to think that that's true because the Lyin' King said so. You'll fucking believe anything.
And apparently so will you.
If I were to read off a speech from Barack Obama or Joe Biden....you'd say it was genius.....then reveal to you at the end that it was really a Trump speech.....then you'd immediately call it racist.

And apparently so will you.
If I were to read off a speech from Barack Obama or Joe Biden....you'd say it was genius.....then reveal to you at the end that it was really a Trump speech.....then you'd immediately call it racist.
I'm a Libertarian, not a Dem. How many strikes is that?

Trump having dinner with Nick Fuentes, who they say is an anti-Semite and a Holocaust denier.
your ex-potus is in FACT a racist.
Steven Miller
Steve Bannon
David Duke
Nick Fuentes
Proud Boys
Richard Spencer
Many More.

Always has been.
the Dems have always been on the side of racism.
Always has been.
It's so obvious, he says it out LOUD.

Yet you keep screaming about how racist the (D) are.

Always has been.
It's so obvious, he says it out LOUD.

Yet you keep screaming about how racist the (D) are.
If Trump is a racist then Larry Elder is a White Supremacist.

Yep...Trump's a racist....something nobody seemed to know until he started running as a Republican.

FilGlNgWAAEoLTY.jpg

aoj4Gge_700b.jpg

Even Newsmax only seems to care about who Trump eats dinner with.

This week libs have been complaining on Twitter about Trump having dinner with Nick Fuentes, who they say is an anti-Semite and a Holocaust denier. The fact that they can say this while ignoring the fact that Democrats keep voting anti-Semites and Holocaust deniers into office has me scratching my head.

Ilhan Omar and Rasheda Tlaib are well-known anti-Semites and Holocause deniers. Never mind that Ilhan Omar claims that "Some people did some things" on 911 pretty much illustrates the mindset of the Representative from Minnesota. It's humorous that the media can get away with implying that Trump is an anti-Semite when his son-in-law is Jewish. Taking into account that Barack Obama is an anti-Semite himself makes this whole story look like another case of selective outrage.

What's particularly damning to the coverage of this story is the fact that Biden was eating dinner with Xi Jinping last week who is murdering his own people and has been conducting forced organ harvesting. I didn't see any condemnation over that from the left. Maybe they figure genocide is acceptable because that's what the CCP does.

Super-lame, even for you.

Trump dined with Xi in 2017

And again in 2018

Then met again in 2019

Also, please link where The Squad denied the Holocaust. TIA.

Super-lame, even for you.

Trump dined with Xi in 2017

And again in 2018

Then met again in 2019

Also, please link where The Squad denied the Holocaust. TIA.
All before the pandemic.
Try reading all posts in the string before you make a fool of yourself next time.

Forum List

Back