Trump Gets Americans Held by A Foreign Country Freed ... Without Paying A Ransom

That's gotta piss snowflakes off, especially when Trump just did what Barry couldn't.... ;p
Obama refused to even ASK Iran to include freeing US hostages as part of his one-sided, Un-Constitutional personal treaty - it was all about his 'Legacy'. Instead, later, in the wee hours of the morning, Barry had an un-marked plane filled with cash flown to Iran, and when the wheels of the jet touched down the other plane containing US hostages was allowed to take off.
- But Barry and snowflakes insist this was not a ransom payment. Yeah... :p

President Trump just returned from his Asian Trip abroad...the trip snowflakes claimed was so 'un-successful'....the trip during which Trump NEGOTIATED (not PAID FOR) the release of Americans being held.

The 3 UCLA basketball players were being held in China, 'accused of stealing designer sunglasses from a Louis Vuitton store next to the team’s hotel in Hangzhou'.

The 3, nor their families, have yet to thank the President, according to the media. The DNC's surrogate Trump-Hating propaganda pushers basically gave the President no credit for doing with his mediation skills what Barry could not do and had to accomplish by making ransom payments.

The vile snowflakes did not only give the President no credit for getting the held Americans released, part of a successful trip, the pathetic snowflakes WHO HAVE NO LIFE AND WHO FOLLOW THE PRESIDENT ON TWITTER embarrassed themselves by attacking the President on Twitter.

I guess butt-hurt haters gotta hate, especially when Trump successfully does ... in 1 year... - AGAIN - what Obama failed to do in 8 years.

View attachment 160563

Trump: Waiting for a 'Thank you' from 3 UCLA basketball players back in US
i can't connect the 2.

china is trying to work with us and likely didn't want the headache / mess.

iran and obama just had some fucked up deal going on regardless and i think no matter what we think we know, we don't know what really happened there or why.

now if you send the former iranian hostages back to iran and THEN get them back w/o payment, it's a good comparison. :)

And I promise those 3 black crybabies will do nothing but bitch about Trump for smoothing over a problem they brought on themselves completely. I am 100% positive that gratitude does not exist in the limited emotional catalogue of a primitive negroid brain.

Thanks for that insight into the Trump Chump brain.

Why shouldn’t these criminals have been subjected to the laws of China?

If a Chinese National shoplifted in the US, they would be prosecuted.

We are not above China. That’s racist.

That's gotta piss snowflakes off, especially when Trump just did what Barry couldn't.... ;p
Obama refused to even ASK Iran to include freeing US hostages as part of his one-sided, Un-Constitutional personal treaty - it was all about his 'Legacy'. Instead, later, in the wee hours of the morning, Barry had an un-marked plane filled with cash flown to Iran, and when the wheels of the jet touched down the other plane containing US hostages was allowed to take off.
- But Barry and snowflakes insist this was not a ransom payment. Yeah... :p

President Trump just returned from his Asian Trip abroad...the trip snowflakes claimed was so 'un-successful'....the trip during which Trump NEGOTIATED (not PAID FOR) the release of Americans being held.

The 3 UCLA basketball players were being held in China, 'accused of stealing designer sunglasses from a Louis Vuitton store next to the team’s hotel in Hangzhou'.

The 3, nor their families, have yet to thank the President, according to the media. The DNC's surrogate Trump-Hating propaganda pushers basically gave the President no credit for doing with his mediation skills what Barry could not do and had to accomplish by making ransom payments.

The vile snowflakes did not only give the President no credit for getting the held Americans released, part of a successful trip, the pathetic snowflakes WHO HAVE NO LIFE AND WHO FOLLOW THE PRESIDENT ON TWITTER embarrassed themselves by attacking the President on Twitter.

I guess butt-hurt haters gotta hate, especially when Trump successfully does ... in 1 year... - AGAIN - what Obama failed to do in 8 years.

View attachment 160563

Trump: Waiting for a 'Thank you' from 3 UCLA basketball players back in US
Da bruthas thought that since they were in a communist country, everything was free. Ain't that how communism works?

Spoiled little shits got special treatment again.

They’ll learn nothing from this.

It's so nice to see Trump's deplorable supporters confirming everything that was said about them.

We now have a precedent.

Whenever a foreign national breaks American laws while visiting the USA, their crimes will be forgiven and they will be sent home.

Seems fair...especially with illegal immigrants, right.?

Hey! I am in China, why don’t I steal?

Fucking dipshits. Talk about ignorant fucks. They are in college...but just dumb as shit.

Next, they should try smoking weed in Malaysia.

Hostages? :banana: I hate partisan morons like you. They were 3 privileged college basketball players that felt they didn't need to pay for things. While I am glad Trump got them home as 10 years is a bit extreme for the crime, the fact he and now you are crying because they are not kissing his ass is pathetic.
Wow! What a racist comment calling them privileged. Pretty much discounts your opinion, Gomer Pyle. Sad!

Forum List

Back