Trump Gave us Lowest Unemployment in 50 Years, and Democrats Destroyed That

We know government is your god.

The government that gave us the Gulf of Tonkin and Nukes in Iraq.
Great comeback, but if you are trying to say that official government data is incorrect then good luck with that.

That is the pathetic extent you will go to just for Trump. trump inherited 4.7% unemployment from Obama, that is fact. You are too pathetic to accept fact. You are weak

Great comeback

I get off a good one now and then.

The economy is sucking, prices skyrocketing, supply chain broken, and the number of Americans employed per capita is way down, and your fake news propaganda bullshit will never wash with me. So if you want to keep bumping up my thread go right ahead.

Great comeback, but if you are trying to say that official government data is incorrect then good luck with that.

That is the pathetic extent you will go to just for Trump. trump inherited 4.7% unemployment from Obama, that is fact. You are too pathetic to accept fact. You are weak
Misinformation

I get off a good one now and then.

The economy is sucking, prices skyrocketing, supply chain broken, and the number of Americans employed per capita is way down, and your fake news propaganda bullshit will never wash with me. So if you want to keep bumping up my thread go right ahead.
Everything you say has been proven to be 100% factually inaccurate.

I post government data, and claim its biased. That is the extent of your total lack of credibility. You have zero credibility, you are fake news.

Everything you say has been proven to be 100% factually inaccurate.

I post government data, and claim its biased. That is the extent of your total lack of credibility. You have zero credibility, you are fake news.
You posted misinformation

If you understand the OP you will understand that by Nov 1 democrat mayors and Governors had practically destroyed jobs and business with their insane extreme lockdown and shutdown policies, and the insane fear they had sread scared the hell out of people going to work,

I never bough into the fear, I disobeyed the lockdowns, I don't wear masks, and I never got sick.. The reasons Dems hate me for that is because I am a threat to them. I am the Jew who stands up in the camp with a machine gun..

Democrats have always used fear and lies to grab power. Thats why they invented the KKK. I do not bite into them.

What was the rate? I don't know. It had climbed up pretty high thanks to China and their Democrat puppets.
So it was bad evidently. Trump, the first President in decades to leave office with higher unemployment.

So it was bad evidently. Trump, the first President in decades to leave office with higher unemployment.
Demofk Governors ensured middle class workers were unemployed. You do have that right,. What do they pay you?

Trump lost more jobs than gained.
Terrible and pathetic.

Trump had weak terrible GDP growth, the same as Obama

Trump's economy was the same as Obama's. The numbers are the same.

please explain how BLS government data is misinformation???

The same way nukes in Iraq, the Gulf of Tonkin, and white supremacy being the biggest threat to the USA are misinformation.

How about transgenderism being real science. It is JUNK science just like Nazi junk science.

The same way nukes in Iraq, the Gulf of Tonkin, and white supremacy being the biggest threat to the USA are misinformation.

How about transgenderism being real science. It is JUNK science just like Nazi junk science.
Wow you are stupid.

The BLS is hard data based on facts, if you are trying to compare that to the Gulf of Tonkin, then good luck with that....
If the data is innaccurate, then it is also inaccurate under trump and Trump's low unemployment is also fake...
You have no legs to stand on here, this stuff is easily measurable by the entire world and has been verified and audited. Trump inherited low 4.7% unemployment, that is fact. You can either accept this fact like a man, or try and manufacture the weak and pathetic argument that this BLS data is somehow fake just because you don't like what it says.

You epitomize why Trumpers have zero credibility. I post hardcore factual data that totally refutes you, your only response to my factual data is that it is fake, when it has been audited and verified...

You are Fake news

Ladies and Germs, there are a lot of fake threads with insane lies in this forum blabbing about Senile Joe creating Jobs.

Here are the facts: UNDER TRUMP, by October 5, 2018, Trump had given us the lowest unemployment rate in 50 years. Yes, thats right. As reported by PBS, the friend of the Left:

So, here is a graph of unemployment over a period of years that include both Obama and Trump. I removed the dates from the bottom so you cannot cheat. Can you show us the point where Trump took over and things changed?

1644068418233.png

Same thing for total employed...can you highlight the part where Trump took over and things changed?

1644068573654.png

After all the crying and lying and Marxist propaganda, the truth of this first post still stands unrefuted:

UNDER TRUMP, by October 5, 2018, Trump had given us the lowest unemployment rate in 50 years:

October 5, 2018
U.S. Unemployment Rate Drops To 3.7 Percent, Lowest In Nearly 50 Years

The U.S. jobless rate dropped to 3.7 percent in September — the lowest since 1969, though the economy added a lower-than-expected 134,000 jobs, the Bureau of Labor Statistics said. The jobless rate fell from August's 3.9 percent.

So, what happened to that? Covid and Democrats.
The China Virus made problems, and the Democrats took advantage of Covid to impose needless shutdowns and lockdowns, destroying the economy and jobs, all to defeat Trump.

And Now, the jobs that they destroyed on purpose are slowly coming back, no thanks to Biden mind you, and the extremist Left hails that as "job creation".

After all the crying and lying and Marxist propaganda, the truth of this first post still stands unrefuted:

UNDER TRUMP, by October 5, 2018, Trump had given us the lowest unemployment rate in 50 years:

October 5, 2018
U.S. Unemployment Rate Drops To 3.7 Percent, Lowest In Nearly 50 Years

The U.S. jobless rate dropped to 3.7 percent in September — the lowest since 1969, though the economy added a lower-than-expected 134,000 jobs, the Bureau of Labor Statistics said. The jobless rate fell from August's 3.9 percent.

So, what happened to that? Covid and Democrats.
The China Virus made problems, and the Democrats took advantage of Covid to impose needless shutdowns and lockdowns, destroying the economy and jobs, all to defeat Trump.

And Now, the jobs that they destroyed on purpose are slowly coming back, no thanks to Biden mind you, and the extremist Left hails that as "job creation".

So, here is a graph of unemployment over a period of years that include both Obama and Trump. I removed the dates from the bottom so you cannot cheat. Can you show us the point where Trump took over and things changed?

1644068418233.png

Same thing for total employed...can you highlight the part where Trump took over and things changed?

1644068573654.png

Forum List

Back