Trump feels "vindicated" about memo regarding C. Page?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
I know that we've grown immune to Trump's constant series of lies and moronic, unsubstantiated statements (one of his latest one was that his SOTU was the most watched in history......which is downright false.)

But, more to the point, Trump now states that the whole controversy about Carter Page being "railroaded" by the FBI somehow "VINDICATES" him???

We could argue about the validity of the FISA warrant on various other threads, BUT, would not the above imply that Page was DIRECTLY connected to Trump's campaign?

Here are some direct statements previously made by the WH and Trump.

When Trump was asked by The Washington Post last March who was advising him, Trump listed “Carter Page, PhD” as a member of the campaign’s foreign policy team. This was a strange choice, given that Page had no foreign policy experience beyond working in and on behalf of the Russian energy sector. The Trump campaign subsequently cut ties with Page after he claimed that Vladimir Putin was a better leader than Barack Obama (an assertion Trump himself would later make) and said, “Washington and other Western capitals have impeded potential progress through their often hypocritical focus on ideas such as democratization, inequality, corruption, and regime change.” The campaign’s communications director, Jason Miller, said that Page had “never been a part of our campaign. Period.”

And when Trump was asked about Page, he said, “I don’t think I’ve ever spoken to him. I don’t think I’ve ever met him. And he actually said he was a very low-level member of I think a committee for a short period of time. I don’t think I ever met him. Now, it’s possible that I walked into a room and he was sitting there, but I don’t think I ever met him.
So does Donald Trump know Carter Page or not?

With the above factors in mind, HOW can Trump feel "vindicated" about an issue that......by the WH and Trump's own assertions,.....concerns a guy who had almost nothing to do with the campaign???

I know that we've grown immune to Trump's constant series of lies and moronic, unsubstantiated statements (one of his latest one was that his SOTU was the most watched in history......which is downright false.)

But, more to the point, Trump now states that the whole controversy about Carter Page being "railroaded" by the FBI somehow "VINDICATES" him???

We could argue about the validity of the FISA warrant on various other threads, BUT, would not the above imply that Page was DIRECTLY connected to Trump's campaign?

Here are some direct statements previously made by the WH and Trump.

When Trump was asked by The Washington Post last March who was advising him, Trump listed “Carter Page, PhD” as a member of the campaign’s foreign policy team. This was a strange choice, given that Page had no foreign policy experience beyond working in and on behalf of the Russian energy sector. The Trump campaign subsequently cut ties with Page after he claimed that Vladimir Putin was a better leader than Barack Obama (an assertion Trump himself would later make) and said, “Washington and other Western capitals have impeded potential progress through their often hypocritical focus on ideas such as democratization, inequality, corruption, and regime change.” The campaign’s communications director, Jason Miller, said that Page had “never been a part of our campaign. Period.”

And when Trump was asked about Page, he said, “I don’t think I’ve ever spoken to him. I don’t think I’ve ever met him. And he actually said he was a very low-level member of I think a committee for a short period of time. I don’t think I ever met him. Now, it’s possible that I walked into a room and he was sitting there, but I don’t think I ever met him.
So does Donald Trump know Carter Page or not?

With the above factors in mind, HOW can Trump feel "vindicated" about an issue that......by the WH and Trump's own assertions,.....concerns a guy who had almost nothing to do with the campaign???

and Donald asks... "what are you going to believe, me or your lying eyes?"

Trump is our President...

You need to support him for the Children.

Why do you liberals hate children?

• Banned
Trump is our President...
You need to support him for the Children.
Why do you liberals hate children
?

This is what passes for right wing "intelligentsia"?
Be proud GOPers.........lol

When is MewLOLer indicting Carter Page for Conspiracy to Collude with Russia?

• Banned

Actually, Page may have helped in breaking up a Russian spy ring in NYC.......Two of the 3 escaped to Russia....and the other was arrested, tried and sent to prison.......But Trump decided to release.

So, NO indictment for Page just for being a patsy......
You're welcome.......lol

Only the dumb liberal crackpots still believe the disproven Russian Collusion Conspiracy

WOW.....what a well documented and thorough response to the O/P.

Forget "collusion" moron..........We are talking obstruction and money laundering charges........Get ready to bend over.....LOL

Russian Collusion Conspiracy
Bigfoot
OJ is innocent
Man-made Global Warming
Elvis sightings
Bush was AWOL
Steve Colbert is funny

Actually, Page may have helped in breaking up a Russian spy ring in NYC.......Two of the 3 escaped to Russia....and the other was arrested, tried and sent to prison.......But Trump decided to release.

So, NO indictment for Page just for being a patsy......
You're welcome.......lol
Obama and Hillary were colluding with Russia; Hillary paid for the game dossier, Obama got the fake lawyer to try to set up Donald Jr

Only the dumb liberal crackpots still believe the disproven Russian Collusion Conspiracy

WOW.....what a well documented and thorough response to the O/P.

Forget "collusion" moron..........We are talking obstruction and money laundering charges........Get ready to bend over.....LOL

It's you that is about to take it up the yeen yang.

Trump is going to hammer you...

Rrmember when you had Jared guilty of conspiracy to collude because-- Deutsche Bank?

Yeah.....and ?

(BTW, who stated that Jared was found "guilty"???)

Patience, son, have a bit more patience......LOL

Rrmember when you had Jared guilty of conspiracy to collude because-- Deutsche Bank?

Jared Kushner Hiding Information About Russia Backdoor A

Is Donald Trump's Dark Russian Secret Hiding in Deutsche Bank's ...

Dec 21, 2017 - Among them is Jared Kushner, Trump's son-in-law, who is trying to salvage a massive—and reportedly imperiled—investment in 666 Fifth Avenue, a prominent piece of Manhattan real estate. His relationship with Deutsche emerged in 2013, when he apparently ordered a flattering profile of Trump's wealth ...

Jared Kushner deliberately hiding documents? - MSNBC.com
upload_2018-2-4_9-52-36.jpeg▶ 0:05

All the times Jared Kushner has failed to tell Congress something ...

The walls are closing in on Jared Kushner –
Nov 18, 2017 - On Friday, The New York Times reported that Kushner had been forwarded a chain of emails during the 2016 campaign from someone looking to set up a meeting between then-candidate Trump's people and Vladimir Putin. Senate Judiciary Committee members have accused Kushner ofhiding the emails ...

Forum List

Back