Trump fails while Rubio tops HRC

• Banned
I actually like Rubio. Very articulate, smart young man. I wish him luck. Of course, Liberals will call him dumb, etc. - you know, the typical behavior they'd label a Conservative "racist" for...
Rubio will play will to mainstream Republicanism as well as the sensible American center. He and Kasich can beat HRC.

I actually like Rubio. Very articulate, smart young man. I wish him luck. Of course, Liberals will call him dumb, etc. - you know, the typical behavior they'd label a Conservative "racist" for...
Rubio will play will to mainstream Republicanism as well as the sensible American center. He and Kasich can beat HRC.

I like Kasich as well. Watched him for years on Fox. He definitely has a good head on his shoulders. It's way too early to tell though. Way too early... Gotta see who gets the nomination to determine who I am going to support.

I like Kasich as well. Watched him for years on Fox. He definitely has a good head on his shoulders. It's way too early to tell though. Way too early... Gotta see who gets the nomination to determine who I am going to support.

(pppst. little secret. Jake is Direct of AgitProp for Media Matters. He thinks he's successfully infiltrated USMB pretending to be a Republican. We humor him. Our secret OK, don't let Jake know that we're onto him)

(pppst. little secret. Jake is Direct of AgitProp for Media Matters. He thinks he's successfully infiltrated USMB pretending to be a Republican. We humor him. Our secret OK, don't let Jake know that we're onto him)

I won't say a word. Thanks Frank.

We will keep it from him, Frank. He will never know that we know.

Forum List

Back