Trump edges out McCain in Rasmussen poll

:puke3:
upload_2015-7-22_17-39-19-jpeg.45314
:50: "If president, instead of pardoning a turkey on Thanksgiving, he plans to evict the family on Thanksgiving."

McCain may have been POTUS if he didn't pick a dingbat for VP.
And Trump is still a cowardly draft dodging faggot.

No he got deferments fuck face. There's a world of difference asshole.

That's awesome. Five deferments. He was itching to go. Everyone knows it. He'd have been a bad ass soldier if only they let him go!

So when did obama serve?
Beirut in 83?

That's awesome. Five deferments. He was itching to go. Everyone knows it. He'd have been a bad ass soldier if only they let him go!

Do you really want to get into a pissing contest over D's vs R's who have never served a day in their lives?

And although I'm no pacifist, I sure as hell understood "the why" of those who chose not to go to Vietnam.

Had two good buddies that were drafted and served. One came back ok and the other permanently fucked up. It was as far as any theater of war went a hell hole of epic proportions.

Do you really want to get into a pissing contest over D's vs R's who have never served a day in their lives?

And although I'm no pacifist, I sure as hell understood "the why" of those who chose not to go to Vietnam.

Had two good buddies that were drafted and served. One came back ok and the other permanently fucked up. It was as far as any theater of war went a hell hole of epic proportions.

Oh wow! What a terrific and harrowing story! You sure have had some extreme experiences. You have shown me how horrible Vietnam was. Thanks for the insight.

And....fuck your pissing match. We are talking about Trump. The dude avoided service after his student deferments ran out....with some lame assed foot injury.

So when did obama serve?
Beirut in 83?
Obama is the commander in chief and has served for some six years now.

Oh wow! What a terrific and harrowing story! You sure have had some extreme experiences. You have shown me how horrible Vietnam was. Thanks for the insight.

And....fuck your pissing match. We are talking about Trump. The dude avoided service after his student deferments ran out....with some lame assed foot injury.

Get back to me when you can show me Obama's service record mmmmkay? How about Hillary's? How about Bill's?

:lol:

Otherwise shut the fuck up about Trump or anyone else that never served.

Get back to me when you can show me Obama's service record mmmmkay? How about Hillary's? How about Bill's?

:lol:

Otherwise shut the fuck up about Trump or anyone else that never served.

Commander in chiefs do not have to pull KP nor show their service records, it's one of the benefits bestowed on CiC's.

So when did obama serve?
Beirut in 83?

You call that serving?

So when did obama serve?
Beirut in 83?

You call that serving?
If being at the top of the heap is not serving, how about the bottom? Where does Trump want to serve the top or the bottom?

Shocked it's that close. Who actually supports McCain at this point? The fluck's wrong with those folks? McCain is a corrupt old fart. It's good to see Trump kickin the shit out of phony Republicans like him and Lindsey Graham. It's about time someone did it. If Trump keeps this up, he'll have my full support.

So when did obama serve?
Beirut in 83?

You call that serving?
If being at the top of the heap is not serving, how about the bottom? Where does Trump want to serve the top or the bottom?

Serving for..whats is it now? 250K a year?
Not to mention all the perks like multi million dollar vacations on the tax payer.
And of course all the under the table work obama does....in more ways than one in his case.

Forum List

Back