Trump doubles down on a losing strategy

Comrade Trump is going to lead the GOP to a HUGE loss in November. You better hope they hold the House. The WH and Senate will be gone.
Benghazi and now Louisiana. Hmmm hitlery is losing more.

I appreciate your efforts to make yourself feel better, supporting a HUGE disappoint of a candidate in Comrade Trump. You go ahead and do that. I expect it make you sleep better at night.
Ditto, but you're failing miserably in your effort in your trump hate.

Someone already said this: The generals are not the primaries.

In the GOP primaries, who wins the knock out, drag em down, anti PC brawl most likely win the nomination.

However, who has demonstrated the most skill, is the most reasonable and least gaff prone wins the white house.

Now you see why Trump is in danger of losing? He does not come off as knowledgeable on foreign affairs and he is gaff prone.

Some of you Trump supporters see this.
nope, don't see any issue. I see a bunch of scared leftists creating thread after fking thread about trump and this and that. I'm laughing my nut sacks off at your attempt to will him away. dude, hilarious.

Comrade Trump is going to lead the GOP to a HUGE loss in November. You better hope they hold the House. The WH and Senate will be gone.

You must be pretty slow. LA is deep red. Obama will go there after Comrade Trump finishes politicizing the flood. The Governor said he did not want O there now, as it would divert resources. Poor Donald...he needs all the help he can get.

You must be pretty slow. LA is deep red. Obama will go there after Comrade Trump finishes politicizing the flood. The Governor said he did not want O there now, as it would divert resources. Poor Donald...he needs all the help he can get.
I'm colored blind. I care about americans. funny how it is you divide america. Again proving where the divide actually is.

Forum List

Back