Trump dismisses 'phony Emoluments Clause' after Doral criticism

Trump could drive a big rig with the word “TRUMP” emblazoned on the side to Ft Knox, empty it of all the gold, and his worshippers here would defend him. :lol:
Another one bites the dust!...
liberals-triggered-trump.gif

Your Googly Image seems to have misspelled "The United States Constitution". There's no P in it.
That stands for Piss on you Pog!

He gives his salary away but he wants to make money from a G7 meeting..
It's ridiculous.
He probably just wanted to do it for his ego, so he could around bragging that he owned the joint.
But dont let me stop the inability to apply reason to this.
He was doing it for free, and he really does not need the name recognition, really. Check your ego and the way you look at him-try being fair for once in your life.
Lol please. His ego is bigger than the continent of africa
Way to be objective
Sorry if I pay attention to him and I am honest :dunno:
Honest and fair are two different things. Honestly, I thought Bush was our worst president. To be fair, he was and is personable.

It's ridiculous.
He probably just wanted to do it for his ego, so he could around bragging that he owned the joint.
He was doing it for free, and he really does not need the name recognition, really. Check your ego and the way you look at him-try being fair for once in your life.
"Cost" is not free. For a resort that has been operating below the profit line for a couple of years its a month or two without a loss. Certainly a material gain for the owner.
If you think it is such a big deal, go down there and carry a sign in protest. Jesus, mountains out of mole hills.

It's ridiculous.

There was no indication this was free until he got caught.
Or to the contrary either... So being fair minded...

It's ridiculous.

The place is close to an international airport, reducing transportation, traffic, and security considerations.

It has plenty of room for the world leaders and their large entorages.

Site security has already been assessed and the various country services would be able to make proper plans.

It has a well=trained, world class staff that is ideal for showing the best the country has to the rest of the world.

Even the press corps would have nearby facilities for its use.

Dims have to be the dumbest people on the face of this earth.
No, they grab at anything for political gain-even if it costs us-remember THAT next November.

Thanks to whiny DemocRat cry babies, the 2020 G-7 is gonna cost U.S. taxpayers multi millions beyond what it would have if held at Doral.
I hope it ends up being the most expensive G-7 evah!!!

It's ridiculous.

The place is close to an international airport, reducing transportation, traffic, and security considerations.

It has plenty of room for the world leaders and their large entorages.

Site security has already been assessed and the various country services would be able to make proper plans.

It has a well=trained, world class staff that is ideal for showing the best the country has to the rest of the world.

Even the press corps would have nearby facilities for its use.

Dims have to be the dumbest people on the face of this earth.

Yeah, because there are no other places in America that have all those. :rolleyes:

View attachment 285618
OK , how about Chicago-we could use having a few of the guests murdered. Or L.A., so they can take the human shit they step in home with them as a souvenir. Or San Francisco at Pelosi's-African representatives will have to use the rear entrance tho.

It's ridiculous.
"Cost" is not free. For a resort that has been operating below the profit line for a couple of years its a month or two without a loss. Certainly a material gain for the owner.
If you think it is such a big deal, go down there and carry a sign in protest. Jesus, mountains out of mole hills.
Don't need to. He already backed down.

My favorite part was when the Snowflake in Chief started to whine and snivel about how Obama got his book deal and netflix specials......so why couldn't Trump award himself a federal contract?

You can't fix stupid.

It's ridiculous.
So there is NO problem-as I have said!

It's ridiculous.

There are two HUGE problems. We have the president of the United States trying to award HIMSELF a no-bid federal contract. Which is a flagrant abuuse of power.

AND we have President demonstrating that his 'blind trust' is complete fake with his claim that he was going to "give it for free." How can the president give ANYTHING for free from a business over which has no say, nor is even getting information regarding?

So we have the President LYING about his blind trust, LYING about not being in control of his businesses and using the office of the presidency to advance his personal business interests.

Those are HUGE problems.

Last edited:
It's ridiculous.
So, say you plan to rob a bank. You show up at the bank and get stopped before you even get in the door. Did you violate the law?

So, say you plan to rob a bank. You show up at the bank and get stopped before you even get in the door. Did you violate the law?
You answer

There are two HUGE problems. We have the president of the United States trying to award HIMSELF a no-bid federal contract. Which is a flagrant abuuse of power.

AND we have President demonstrating that his 'blind trust' is complete fake with his claim that he was going to "give it for free." How can the president give ANYTHING for free from a business over which has no say, nor is even getting information regarding?

So we have the President LYING about his blind trust, LYING about not being in control of his businesses and using the office of the presidency to advance his personal business interests.

Those are HUGE problems.

There were several Gov. Departments who looked at 12 sites in 10 States, across the country and all agreed Doral was the best place for it to be held.
Mainstream media is not reporting the above information.
This was not a no-bid contract, not when 12 other sties were looked at.
He offered the use of Doral for free they looked into it, they made the decision not Trump .
It would have been good for the G-7 ,saved the taxpayer dollars and all around good for the country.
But no the left and media had a fit so now once again it's put on at taxpayers expense.

Thanks to whiny DemocRat cry babies, the 2020 G-7 is gonna cost U.S. taxpayers multi millions beyond what it would have if held at Doral.
I hope it ends up being the most expensive G-7 evah!!!
aww, look who's pouting in the corner.
mt1lhq1jpyt31.jpg

As usual, Democrats cost the taxpayers oodles of money giving back little to nothing in return.
Camp David is already maintained by taxpayers and has the security infrastructure to support such a summit.

How is Trump properties costing taxpayer's less than Camp David?

There were several Gov. Departments who looked at 12 sites in 10 States, across the country and all agreed Doral was the best place for it to be held.
Links?

Chuckle. Wasn't "Mainstream media is not reporting the above information" more than enough to determine the status of the assertions as horse manure spread far and wide throughout the rightarded blabbosphere?

And if that really, really wasn't enough, "This was not a no-bid contract, not when 12 other sties were looked at" is so benighted as to close the deal.

Forum List

Back