Trump didn't start it.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
The left claims its Trump, they think he's a xenophobic, a racist, they act appalled as if poor innocent and peace-living Islam is just suddenly being trashed by Trump. The fact is that normal people have been warning of Islam for centuries.

"I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad.
So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself." ~ Alexis-Charles-Henri-Clerel de Tocqueville (1805-1859)

Here's a pity reply, op
yawn3.png

What I found unbelievable is all the violence is coming from the left and the press is claiming it is Trump's fault.

Of course they are. They are in cahoots with the protesters. The probably get warned in advance about the protests so they can have their cameras setup at the best locations.

If people have been warning about Islam for so many centuries, then why did Thomas Jefferson (one of the Founding Fathers), spend so much time studying it, and translating a Koran into English?

After Black-Lives-Fecal-Matter riots at Trump rallies, I'm beginning to believe that Basketball-Americans and Muslims are having a secret contest to see who can be the most perpetually hatefully butthurt, grievance-mongering crybabies in the history of mankind. Really. Another thing these two low-I.Q. morons have in common: if you look at world history neither Nike-Air-Jordan-Americans and mud-slime invertebrates (regardless of race) have EVER built a modern, 1st world society that respects basic human rights. They don't have the brains/values to do so. All these two minorities are about is bitter, temper-tantrum insecurity. Scream WAAAYCIST all you want but there are certain demonstrably failed minorities (which the world could do without) who belong in cages because they can't believe in a human manner.

If people have been warning about Islam for so many centuries, then why did Thomas Jefferson (one of the Founding Fathers), spend so much time studying it, and translating a Koran into English?

Muslims were capturing white Europeans for slaves for hundreds of years.

For that matter, the right didn't start it either. The left acts as if it's a new phenomena that people warn of Islam.

Every time it's brought up we are called names. There is a good reason that Islam has been watched suspiciously for hundreds of years.

Especially the founders of our Nation who had to deal with them on the Barbary Coast and they could not believe that their Holy Book promoted hate and violence towards Christians, Jews and infidels.

For that matter, the right didn't start it either. The left acts as if it's a new phenomena that people warn of Islam.

Every time it's brought up we are called names. There is a good reason that Islam has been watched suspiciously for hundreds of years.[/QUOTE ----------------------------- gotta check out the history of islam since its invention in about 700 AD or was it 650 AD . One of the first things islam did was to conquer Spain in about 700 AD. That doesn't sound like the Western version of PEACE to me but to muslims it is peace because they conquered Spain to make Spain a part of islam until they were kicked out in the late 1400s . Also , checkout Americas first war with islam when America had to kick their muslim Barbary pirates azz in the late 1700s and early 1800s . --------------- checkout the muslim concept of ' house of war and house of peace' . ------------- I post this as information for any Westerner / reader that doesn't know this info . I post it as being accurate but I am also looking for correction if I am wrong and I am also looking for conversation on the hideous religion and way of life by people that that practice islam .

RW's are full of shit ...

before the left ever started disrupting Trump rallies ....

Donald Trump said at a rally on February 1 in Cedar Rapids, Iowa

"if you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of 'em, would you? Seriously. Okay? Just knock the hell — I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise. I promise."

He's presidential alright, President of The Hair Club.

Because he wanted the American people to read it and know just how hateful their holy book promotes.
Unlike the media of today who lies to us about how peaceful they are.

Because he wanted the American people to read it and know just how hateful their holy book promotes.
Unlike the media of today who lies to us about how peaceful they are.

Got any quotes of Jefferson warning the American people of the evils of Islam?

RW's are full of shit ...

before the left ever started disrupting Trump rallies ....

Donald Trump said at a rally on February 1 in Cedar Rapids, Iowa

"if you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of 'em, would you? Seriously. Okay? Just knock the hell — I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise. I promise."

He's presidential alright, President of The Hair Club.

So who do you think it was that threw those tomatoes?
It sure wasn't a Trump supporter.

Mom! He started it!
You obviously don't understand the OP.

I understand Trump. He is a loose canon. His lack of experience in government is a non starter. He can't be "the boss" even if he gets elected because he will get less help from congress than Obama did.

Trump is a celebrity and it is entertaining to watch him bitch slap some fellow candidates around on a stage. Unfortunately that method of presenting a case to America for his election more resembles a WWW rasling confrontation than a serious man presenting a serious case for the highest elected office on the planet.

Forum List

Back