Trump denounces his own tax plan - and it's not sarcasm

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
He is far from consistent, but I get what he is saying about his tax plan
“You know, when you put out a tax plan, you are going to start negotiating,” he said. “You don’t say, ‘OK, this is our tax plan, lots of luck, folks.’ There will be negotiation back and forth. And I can see that going up, to be honest with you.”
Notice he didn't say anything about a pen...

LOL, If this weren't so sad it would be funny.

Dear Trumplodytes,

"Oh, I say and I say it again, ya been had! Ya been took! Ya been hoodwinked! Bamboozled! Led astray! Run amok! This is what He does." -- Malcolm X

Well, on a positive, perhaps he can convince himself that Ryan's tax plan wasn't all bad. Of course, he might not. But who the fock knows. But, hey, that's no reason to thing the guy's full of shit.

Well, on a positive, perhaps he can convince himself that Ryan's tax plan wasn't all bad. Of course, he might not. But who the fock knows. But, hey, that's no reason to thing the guy's full of shit.

That's the nice thing about Donald Trump's "plans" and "positions" , if you don't like them check back in 5 minutes and he'll up come up with different ones. :D

Last edited:
He's negotiating only with himself.

if by chance he winds up POTUS he won't even be able to do that .. he can propose a tax plan to congerss and they negotiate amongst themselves, he can only point them in any given direction and sign what they wind up with, or veto it. As many enemies as he's made it's going to be f-ugly ....

Forum List

Back