Trump defeats ISIS thank you trump!

Since Trump is POTUS he gets the credit.

If Joe Asshole were POTUS he would get the credit.

Oh and both would get the blame if things went pear shaped.

Way to go Trump.

This is like when the Obama worshipers gave him credit for killing OBL

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
No bush killed OBL

Bush who??

It was bushes strategy that got bin laden. Obama was just there lol .. honestly Obama haha

This is like when the Obama worshipers gave him credit for killing OBL

No bush killed OBL

Bush who??

It was bushes strategy that got bin laden. Obama was just there lol .. honestly Obama haha

Did he get mad over dinner or something?

Hey fucktards, Trump is your president too, HAHAHAHAHA your boy 0vomit couldn't do it, he made isis. LOL

Wow amazing, no one else could have told our military to go after ISIS except Trump.

True story.

Barry the Fairy was content to "contain" them....we like slaughtering them more better....JV team all gone, bye bye.

Bullshit, Obama had the same order for millitary and we were “bombing the shit out isis” for two years and pushed them into out of Iraq into Syria. No reason to think they wouldn’t be ”defeated” by now if he was still in office.

Wow amazing, no one else could have told our military to go after ISIS except Trump.

True story.

Barry the Fairy was content to "contain" them....we like slaughtering them more better....JV team all gone, bye bye.

Bullshit, Obama had the same order for millitary and we were “bombing the shit out isis” for two years and pushed them into out of Iraq into Syria. No reason to think they wouldn’t be ”defeated” by now if he was still in office.
Obama lol stop this joke is getting old haha

True story.

Nice brainfart. Try again when you could put togather a rational sentence.

But Trump appeared to be overstating his administration's contribution to the anti-IS fight. A close-up of the map showed that Trump was displaying a depiction of the group's footprint at a high-point in 2014, not Election Day 2016, by which point the U.S.-backed campaign was well underway.

Trump has been teasing the victory for days, most recently Wednesday when he said the milestone would be achieved by that night. But even after Baghouz's fall, IS maintains a scattered presence and sleeper cells that threaten to continue an insurgency.

If history is a guide, the reconquering of IS-held territory may prove a short-lived victory unless Iraq and Syria fix the problem that gave rise to the extremist movement in the first place: governments that pit one ethnic or sectarian group against another.

No, a real idiot.

But at least you’re consistent at being wrong.

‘The U.S. intelligence community believes the terrorist group known as ISIS is still a threat, despite President Donald Trump’s earlier claims that American troops have “defeated ISIS.”’

U.S. Intelligence Report Says ISIS Remains a Threat, Despite Trump’s Claims of Defeat

"ISIS anticipated its battlefield defeat and the loss of the caliphate and prepared accordingly," said Professor Bruce Hoffman, a terrorism expert at Georgetown University in Washington. "Hundreds of ISIS fighters were able to flee Syria, bribe their way through Syria to Turkey and thereby disappear... Beneath the surface, ISIS has always played the long game."

ISIS not defeated, just hiding, adapting: Experts
Thanks for admitting Islam is a threat.

cUkL6bE.png

True story.
No one else did.

True story.

I tried but I can’t stop laughing Lol obama haha

True story.

Sorry, fucktard, Trump’s Mother of all Bombs started them in the road to deadsville.

True story.

I tried but I can’t stop laughing Lol obama haha

You are straight retarded then

Forum List

Back