Trump considers John Bolton one of his go-to guys - "Yes. I think he's terrific"

Here's the full transcript of Trump's exchange with NBC's "Meet the Press" host Chuck Todd, which The Huffington Post has published in its entirety for full comedic effect:

CHUCK TODD:

But is there a go-to for you? You know--

DONALD TRUMP:

Probably there are--

CHUCK TODD:

--every presidential--

DONALD TRUMP:

--two or three--

CHUCK TODD:

--candidate has a go-to--

DONALD TRUMP:

Yeah, probably there are two or three. I mean, I like Bolton. I think he's, you know, a tough cookie, knows what he's talking about. Jacobs is a good guy--

CHUCK TODD:

Do you mean Ambassador John Bolton--

DONALD TRUMP:

Yes. I think he's terrific--

More: Here's The Funniest Thing Donald Trump Has Said Yet

John Bolton? OH MY GOD! Just when I begin to think maybe Trump is totally crazy - something like this pops up.

the more Trump talks the better he seems.....it would be great if he made Bolton Secretary of State...then our enemies would fear us again. they would know that they don't have quislings in our government any,ore.
if trump were elected our enemies and friends would die with laughter.

Here's the full transcript of Trump's exchange with NBC's "Meet the Press" host Chuck Todd, which The Huffington Post has published in its entirety for full comedic effect:

CHUCK TODD:

DONALD TRUMP:

Probably there are--

CHUCK TODD:

--every presidential--

DONALD TRUMP:

--two or three--

CHUCK TODD:

DONALD TRUMP:

Yeah, probably there are two or three. I mean, I like Bolton. I think he's, you know, a tough cookie, knows what he's talking about. Jacobs is a good guy--

CHUCK TODD:

DONALD TRUMP:

John Bolton? OH MY GOD! Just when I begin to think maybe Trump is totally crazy - something like this pops up.

the more Trump talks the better he seems.....it would be great if he made Bolton Secretary of State...then our enemies would fear us again. they would know that they don't have quislings in our government any,ore.
Bolton would make a fantastic secretary of state. He would not have let Iran get away with avoiding inspections.

Trump is certainly surrounding himself with the best. As an added bonus, his picks are designed to make liberal heads explode.

CHUCK TODD:

DONALD TRUMP:

Probably there are--

CHUCK TODD:

--every presidential--

DONALD TRUMP:

--two or three--

CHUCK TODD:

DONALD TRUMP:

CHUCK TODD:

DONALD TRUMP:

Bolton would make a fantastic secretary of state. He would not have let Iran get away with avoiding inspections.

Trump is certainly surrounding himself with the best. As an added bonus, his picks are designed to make liberal heads explode.
working on your third bottle of jack are we?

Last edited:
So, if Trump considers guys like Senator Jeff Sessions, Ambassador John Bolton and Colonel Jack Jacobs to be his go-to guys - we are fucked if he becomes president. I must admit that I don't know much about Colonel Jack Jacobs, but if he won all those medals - why did he only rise to the rank of Colonel instead of General?

Medal of Honor
Silver Star (2)
Bronze Star (3)
Purple Heart (2)

Jack H. Jacobs - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

COL. JACK JACOBS, U.S. ARMY (RET.): Want to Fix VA Health Care - Get Rid of It - NBC News

Forum List

Back