Trump considers John Bolton one of his go-to guys - "Yes. I think he's terrific"

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Here's the full transcript of Trump's exchange with NBC's "Meet the Press" host Chuck Todd, which The Huffington Post has published in its entirety for full comedic effect:

CHUCK TODD:

But is there a go-to for you? You know--

DONALD TRUMP:

Probably there are--

CHUCK TODD:

--every presidential--

DONALD TRUMP:

--two or three--

CHUCK TODD:

--candidate has a go-to--

DONALD TRUMP:

Yeah, probably there are two or three. I mean, I like Bolton. I think he's, you know, a tough cookie, knows what he's talking about. Jacobs is a good guy--

CHUCK TODD:

Do you mean Ambassador John Bolton--

DONALD TRUMP:

Yes. I think he's terrific--

More: Here's The Funniest Thing Donald Trump Has Said Yet

John Bolton? OH MY GOD! Just when I begin to think maybe Trump is totally crazy - something like this pops up.

John Bolton is a patriot and will oppose the globalist collective agenda.

Lakoturd is obviously outraged, and weapons grade stupid.

Bolton is great and would be a good advisor on world affairs . Jeff Sessions is a great Senator and would be great on immigration . On finance I HEAR that Trump is , MAY be working with Steve Forbes , Art Laffer and Carl Ichan . Anyway , I approve of Bolton and Sessions but am really unfamiliar with the other 3 for finances as my small time finances are fine under my watch and I pay no real attention to BIG TIME financial affairs if I have a full belly and a few bucks in my pocket .

Here's the full transcript of Trump's exchange with NBC's "Meet the Press" host Chuck Todd, which The Huffington Post has published in its entirety for full comedic effect:

CHUCK TODD:

DONALD TRUMP:

Probably there are--

CHUCK TODD:

--every presidential--

DONALD TRUMP:

--two or three--

CHUCK TODD:

DONALD TRUMP:

Yeah, probably there are two or three. I mean, I like Bolton. I think he's, you know, a tough cookie, knows what he's talking about. Jacobs is a good guy--

CHUCK TODD:

DONALD TRUMP:

John Bolton? OH MY GOD! Just when I begin to think maybe Trump is totally crazy - something like this pops up.
Bolton would make a great VP or Secretary of State.

CHUCK TODD:

DONALD TRUMP:

Probably there are--

CHUCK TODD:

--every presidential--

DONALD TRUMP:

--two or three--

CHUCK TODD:

DONALD TRUMP:

CHUCK TODD:

DONALD TRUMP:

Bolton would make a great VP or Secretary of State.
Bolton is a classic asshole.

you get the funny award for having nothing to say DAWS , nice to see that yer still here though , taking up space !!:afro:

Being wrong about every single thing for the past decade shouldn't disqualify Bolton.

Heck, being wrong about every single thing for the past decade is a resume-builder for a Republican.

Being wrong about every single thing for the past decade shouldn't disqualify Bolton.

Heck, being wrong about every single thing for the past decade is a resume-builder for a Republican.
That was my point.
The desparation of the right would be sad if it weren't so hilarious.

nothing tp prove DAWS , Ilike Bolton , you don't . Whats to prove ?? Anyway , Bolton MAY be advising Trump and I'm happy to hear it .

Well that rules Trump out... Boltan is nothing more than a Neo Con War monger. Mr Bolton should never have a government position of power.

CHUCK TODD:

DONALD TRUMP:

Probably there are--

CHUCK TODD:

--every presidential--

DONALD TRUMP:

--two or three--

CHUCK TODD:

DONALD TRUMP:

CHUCK TODD:

DONALD TRUMP:

the more Trump talks the better he seems.....it would be great if he made Bolton Secretary of State...then our enemies would fear us again. they would know that they don't have quislings in our government any,ore.

Bolton is great and would be a good advisor on world affairs . Jeff Sessions is a great Senator and would be great on immigration . On finance I HEAR that Trump is , MAY be working with Steve Forbes , Art Laffer and Carl Ichan . Anyway , I approve of Bolton and Sessions but am really unfamiliar with the other 3 for finances as my small time finances are fine under my watch and I pay no real attention to BIG TIME financial affairs if I have a full belly and a few bucks in my pocket .

Yeah, Steve Forbes and Art later...again...makes Trump better and better. He is becoming harder to ignore....

At least he hasn't taken him to a country to sign a song like Jon Heinz Kerry, the idiot SOS

So Trump is only reaffirming his neo-con credentials.

The neo-con wing is the only part of the republican party that has held the presidency in the last 70 years. Ross Perott was the closes your side has ever came to it!!! It wasn't really close.

People want infrastructure, science institutions, education and the leader willing to go to war if need be.

Neo-cons
nixon
Ford
Reagan
George Hw Bush
George w Bush

Loserterians
None

Yeah, Steve Forbes and Art later...again...makes Trump better and better. He is becoming harder to ignore....

Arts theory of economics is just as much a balance...If we spend too little on infrastructure or education...Well, that is also just as bad as spending to much. I can understand lowering taxes some in the 50s, but not today.

Forum List

Back