Trump congratulates Argentine libertarian Milei on election win

It seems that only degenerates, pedophiles and criminals can be elected in the West now.
In Ukraine, a clown was elected, and we can all see how it ended for Ukraine now.

I don't know this politician but I am disgusted that a British reporter (and other media) called him out as a "far right politician". Why in the F are libertarians referred to as "far right"? Far right is fascism, not libertarianism. No wonder the British are failing. We need less government not more (especialy in Police States). Even the comments laughed at the moniker and said it is a badge of honor to.be called far right now because these fools keep misrepresenting libertarians MSN
I like his nfg attitude...now let's see if he can get shit done

From what I have learned, some of his social policies seem off the mark but he is looking to cut government and replace the pesos with the U.S dollar. Interesting.

Right-wing populist Milei set to take Argentina down ...​

1700480606594.png
Spectrum News NY1
https://www.ny1.com › nyc › ap-top-news › 2023/11/20

7 hours ago — What many deemed impossible just months ago is reality: right-wing populist Javier Milei resoundingly won Argentina's presidency.
Some of Milei's positions appear to echo those of more conservative Republicans in the U.S.; he opposes sex education, feminist policies and abortion, which is legal in Argentina, and rejects the notion that humans have a role in causing climate change.

His fiery, profanity-laden rhetoric has already inserted the country into the global culture war that has overwhelmed political discourse in the U.S. and Brazil. Like Donald Trump and Jair Bolsonaro, the former presidents of those nations, Milei had made unfounded claims of election fraud before Sunday’s runoff that many analysts said raised concern about him eroding democratic norms.

Sounds like a teabaggers utopia.
For less than $300, teabaggers can reach their utopia.

$272 Cheap Flights to Buenos Aires 2023/2024​

1700480742600.png
Expedia
https://www.expedia.com › ... › Buenos Aires Province

One-way to Buenos Aires start as low as $272. Be aware that choosing a non-stop flight can sometimes be more ...

He will run things like that other Javier in No Country for Old Men.

Javier_Bardem_sm.jpg

Forum List

Back