trump claims he could not have lost in 2020 cause....

Sorry Donnie....you lost. Get over it.

He probably thinks his supporters will be able to do the "math" here. It'll make sense to such people.

5 states have massive voter fraud issues, like where did millions of ballots come from?

Ewe had better get this irrefutable evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady, Mike Pillow and the rightwing nutters nuz pronto. They are in immediate need of it!!!!
MAGA

Ewe had better get this irrefutable evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady, Mike Pillow and the rightwing nutters nuz pronto. They are in immediate need of it!!!!
MAGA
The supreme Court judge it Wisconsin wants to toss the electoral votes. Lol it’s pretty bad. Trump won

Please get this irrefutable evidence to Rudy,the Kraken Lady, Mike Pillow and the rightwing nutters nuz pronto. They are in immediate need of it!!!!
MAGA
When the supreme justice of Wisconsin says all votes should be tossed.. that’s all the proof I need.. when you have a man who has three degrees from MIT saying Trump won. I’ll take those guys

When the supreme justice of Wisconsin says all votes should be tossed.. that’s all the proof I need.. when you have a man who has three degrees from MIT saying Trump won. I’ll take those guys

There are rightwing nutters in all walks of life. That is his opinion, no court has upheld any of this bs. Hell the few times tRumps attorneys have made it to court they have said "this isn't about fraud ".
MAGA

There are rightwing nutters in all walks of life. That is his opinion, no court has upheld any of this bs. Hell the few times tRumps attorneys have made it to court they have said "this isn't about fraud ".
MAGA
He provided evidence.. but the ones that need to make the decision would be lynched by the democrat mobs

So they are like tRump, pussies!
MAGA
Trump grabs the pussy lol but yes some are.. but honestly I’m happy I think it’s gonna be one of the worst feats in the history of America in November. Democrats a little girl who’s Latinos, Many blacks are going to leave.. once you give them Black people money they’re gonna wanna keep it lol

Trump grabs the pussy lol but yes some are.. but honestly I’m happy I think it’s gonna be one of the worst feats in the history of America in November. Democrats a little girl who’s Latinos, Many blacks are going to leave.. once you give them Black people money they’re gonna wanna keep it lol

How many times has tRump grabbed ewe?
MAGA

Forum List

Back