Trump Challenges Tillerson To An IQ Test...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Trump challenges Tillerson to battle of IQ tests over reported 'moron' jab

President Trump, after seemingly patching things up with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson following a report that he once called the president a “moron” and considered quitting, has challenged the top diplomat to “compare IQ tests” if he indeed said that.

The president made the comments in an interview with Forbes, for a story published Tuesday.

"I think it's fake news, but if he did that, I guess we'll have to compare IQ tests. And I can tell you who is going to win," Trump said.

Of course Tillerson won't take him up on the challenge. Because he's not the type of child who would invite somebody to yank on his hair to prove that it's real, or defend his dick size during a presidential debate.

Trump's intelligence, be it average or even above, is not the issue, he is very much retarded when it comes to Emotional Intelligence:

"Emotional intelligence is the ability to identify and manage your own emotions and the emotions of others. It is generally said to include three skills: emotional awareness; the ability to harness emotions and apply them to tasks like thinking and problem solving; and the ability to manage emotions, which includes regulating your own emotions and cheering up or calming down other people."

Emotional Intelligence | Psychology Today

Our President is a moron whether Tillerson can be proven to have called him one or not.

President Trump, after seemingly patching things up with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson following a report that he once called the president a “moron” and considered quitting, has challenged the top diplomat to “compare IQ tests” if he indeed said that.

The president made the comments in an interview with Forbes, for a story published Tuesday.

"I think it's fake news, but if he did that, I guess we'll have to compare IQ tests. And I can tell you who is going to win," Trump said.

Of course Tillerson won't take him up on the challenge. Because he's not the type of child who would invite somebody to yank on his hair to prove that it's real, or defend his dick size during a presidential debate.
I thought that Tillerson didn't really call trump a moron............................

Trump's intelligence, be it average or even above, is not the issue, he is very much retarded when it comes to Emotional Intelligence:

"Emotional intelligence is the ability to identify and manage your own emotions and the emotions of others. It is generally said to include three skills: emotional awareness; the ability to harness emotions and apply them to tasks like thinking and problem solving; and the ability to manage emotions, which includes regulating your own emotions and cheering up or calming down other people."

Still hung up on the election i see... lol

trumpanzee excuse #3

Rustic takes the idiot-gram to new lows.

trumpanzee excuse #3

Triggered

Triggered

Trump’s intelligent is not the problem with Trump, it’s his personality disorders. Most Presidents have them, certainly the last 4 had them in spades, but the Orange Clown’s disorders are odd for even a president.

Trump has no idea what his actual IQ is. If he did, he would add points to it, and then brag about it. The obese orange clown probably thinks he can run out and buy a good IQ score if he ever really needs it bad enough.

Don't be too hard on Rustic, Wry. He does the best he can.

I'm guessing Trump is about a 110. Or maybe it was before he got to be 70 and overwhelmed with being in the Oval Office.

there is no doubt in my mind that trump hast biggest iq ever. he might even be moar smarter then [sic] the genius on this board with a 214 score.

They are alike in so many other ways. Any way of telling which one lies more?

Forum List

Back