Trump caught on tape

He wouldn't be lying. The audio is AI fudged fraud. You are a Zionist Fascist liar with defective HEBREW to ENGLISH software...
you are nuttier than a fruit cake, can't change that ... but what I do know is the law ... the tape in question was subpenaed by Smith as evidence in the Jan 6 case ... all evidence has a trail of custody... meadows was subpoenaed to bring in the tape made by the press who were interviewing Mark Meadows at mar-a-largo ... Meadows and the press were forced to give over the tape by subpoena ... that's where the chain of custody started ... it was never ever coming from Hollywood ... that just your crazy ass thinking ... it never ever was from some zionist fascist liar ... there's no such thing ...that's just your nutty insane thinking .. prove your statements here or go away ....you seem to have an issue with Jewish people... you tend to through the term zionist fascist liar a lot ... I am an atheist don't believe in any deity, gods, especially Jesus christ... you need psychiatric help ... badly ...or as Trump would say bigly

Prove it isn't AI, jackass cocksucking fascist...
seems I hit a nerve ... read my statement dick smoker prove me wrong ... otherwise take a hike ...name calling just shows your ignorance ... I posted my evidence dick smoker ...so prove me wrong, if you are capable ...

well it's what hitlery called it. Was it real?
you seem to have a problem with Word ... dossier defines a collection of documents about a particular person, event, or subject:... court documents define, Court document means any instrument, document, paper, or other record filed with, otherwise presented to, or produced by a court i. ...that the difference ... now that I cleared that up... Hillary had a retired MI5 Steel confront her who gave her a dossier on the actions of the trump administration ... so you try to use that word as if it was Hillary's word it was not her words ... you are using that word dossier incorrectly ... that was dossier was made by X MI5 officer Steel it was his document it was given to Hillary ... in no way was it used as a court document ... what did happen is the government tried to check the allegations about his research some was correct some wasn't ... so you use it as political banter against Hillary Clinton because you hate Hillary Clinton and will milline her name in any way you can... I know what you are doing ... use the correct words stop playing games ...

Nope, the twisting is all yours. Anyone who's heard it knows exactly what's in it.

Have you listened to it?
he has a problem understanding what he's hearing he's fixated on the rattling of the papers .. not what trump is saying on the tape ... in one of trumps rant to the press he says he just had a bunch of papers he was rattling ... JC456 fixates on that statement in the press by trump saying it was just papers ... Ic456 ignores the part in the actual tape where trump shows the people from the press the document ... then says he can let them see the whole document ...why ??? because its classified trump says to the press at mar-a-largo ... you and I know that... but by Jc456 not acknowledging the whole tape, where trump said it ... it would put trumps ranting to the press about rattling the papers a lie to him ... he can't deal with that thought ... I gave him so many bits of information on him saying its classified but he keeps coming back with the prove it ... he's in denial ...

he has a problem understanding what he's hearing he's fixated on the rattling of the papers .. not what trump is saying on the tape ... in one of trumps rant to the press he says he just had a bunch of papers he was rattling ... JC456 fixates on that statement in the press by trump saying it was just papers ... Ic456 ignores the part in the actual tape where trump shows the people from the press the document ... then says he can let them see the whole document ...why ??? because its classified trump says to the press at mar-a-largo ... you and I know that... but by Jc456 not acknowledging the whole tape, where trump said it ... it would put trumps ranting to the press about rattling the papers a lie to him ... he can't deal with that thought ... I gave him so many bits of information on him saying its classified but he keeps coming back with the prove it ... he's in denial ...

It matters not how these idiots try to deflect. There are 4 eyewitnesses who are going to testify to what they saw.

you seem to have a problem with Word ... dossier defines a collection of documents about a particular person, event, or subject:... court documents define, Court document means any instrument, document, paper, or other record filed with, otherwise presented to, or produced by a court i. ...that the difference ... now that I cleared that up... Hillary had a retired MI5 Steel confront her who gave her a dossier on the actions of the trump administration ... so you try to use that word as if it was Hillary's word it was not her words ... you are using that word dossier incorrectly ... that was dossier was made by X MI5 officer Steel it was his document it was given to Hillary ... in no way was it used as a court document ... what did happen is the government tried to check the allegations about his research some was correct some wasn't ... so you use it as political banter against Hillary Clinton because you hate Hillary Clinton and will milline her name in any way you can... I know what you are doing ... use the correct words stop playing games ...

Was it real? Yes or no? Was it used with Mueller Report during impeachment? yes or no? Russia Russia, hahahahaahahahhahaahahhahaahaha too fking funny your ass can't get far enough away from that story huh? I merely asked if it was real and you gave me the origin. I know the origin, but, is the information accurate?

It matters not how these idiots try to deflect. There are 4 eyewitnesses who are going to testify to what they saw.
you ar so right ... just today Friday, August 4, republicans who were trying to impeach Joe Biden announced in the press that they can't find any wrongdoing by Joe Biden with foreign governments ... Margery taylor green has to announce in the press that no longer seeking impeachment trial against Joe Biden ... it seems the republicans are losing all of their accusation against the democrats ... seems they have been dropping in the polls for reelection ... the people are wanting the republicans to actually work for the people and not for their benefit

thought the tape was audio only? How can you see him show anyone anything if it is purely audio?
you do understand there describing it here, don't you ??? you are so ridiculous in your attempts to respond ... yes this is all on tape ,,. yes you can hear Trump rattling the papers, yes you can hear him saying that they are, now listening carefully here, they can hear Trump say to these 4 people that he can't show them his papers here as he rattles them, why??? because they are classified documents trump says ... he said he could have declassified them but now he can't now ...because he is no longer president... seems you missed all of that dialog and fixated on what wasn't said by me ...you do this all the time ... thinking you got me... all you did is show people what an idiot you are ...

Was it real? Yes or no? Was it used with Mueller Report during impeachment? yes or no? Russia Russia, hahahahaahahahhahaahahhahaahaha too fking funny your ass can't get far enough away from that story huh? I merely asked if it was real and you gave me the origin. I know the origin, but, is the information accurate?
from the Muelier Report ... here it is ... no evidence that the Steele Dossier was used to open the investigation in the Mueller report ..., so I would say to you "No it was not used in the Mueller report".... according to the people who look at it has said some of it is accurate and some of it is not Mueller chose not to use it ... that's the answer you won't like ... but we aren't talking about the Mueller report here .. again the Mueller report it is not a court document... it is a senate document ... senate document can't put you in jail ... the senate can only turn the information over to the DOJ... in this case, the DOJ found they couldn't find any wrongdoing ... again the Mueller report is a report ... the steel document is dossier ... you keep making yourself out as a laughing stock a idiot that has no clue...

Neither of his impeachments had anything to do with the dossier. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? :cuckoo:

from the Muelier Report ... here it is ... no evidence that the Steele Dossier was used to open the investigation in the Mueller report ..., so I would say to you "No it was not used in the Mueller report".... according to the people who look at it has said some of it is accurate and some of it is not Mueller chose not to use it ... that's the answer you won't like ... but we aren't talking about the Mueller report here .. again the Mueller report it is not a court document... it is a senate document ... senate document can't put you in jail ... the senate can only turn the information over to the DOJ... in this case, the DOJ found they couldn't find any wrongdoing ... again the Mueller report is a report ... the steel document is dossier ... you keep making yourself out as a laughing stock a idiot that has no clue...
too fking funny. the entire russia russia was due to that dossier.

too fking funny. the entire russia russia was due to that dossier.
you need to go and look at the pdf file from the government on the Mueller report they chose not to use any of the Steel report... I can't make it any simpler for ya ... that's what they said in the report ...not me, not the Democrats ... only republican Conspiracy theorists say they did ... seems you like being their whipping boy ... you know you need to get back on topic ... I explain to you the use of the word dossier its not how you used it ...or who used it in what, or who did what at the impeachment hearings... we aren't talking about the impeachment hearing... we are talking about trumps indictments here so try and stay on topic if you can .....

Forum List

Back