Trump, Carson Threaten To Boycott Next GOP Debate After 'Debacle' RNC Call

Trump & Carson are morons that have captured the support of the GOP morons. What's most pitiful is that the rest of the GOP field is so caught up in their own egos that they've divided the majority of the GOP and made the two morons look like they're the GOP favorites.

If the GOP could scrape together an ounce of brains - and get over their own egos- most of the GOP contenders would drop out and throw their support behind a single candidate. After all most of them have the same policy positions.

Instead each is running their own personality cult and nothing more.

That fat Orangutan with the cheap looking rug. probably can't stand for more than 2 hours, and uncle Tom Jesus freak Carson can't handle the pressure let them opt out, what would they do if they did get the nomination, find a way to punk out like the Bitches they are??

Doesn't much matter neither one is worth a shit when it comes to debating and won't get the nomination of their sorry ass party anyways, although I wish they would because Clinton would kill them both in a National election..

Yes, my fellow democrats the "threat" by Trump and Carson is both real and absurd.......but look at it this way:
Can you really have a fun circus without the clowns?

I don't know why they would want a debate with the Clowns of CNBC anyway...........................They are nothing but puppet masters for the DNC anyway.............

It's a GOP debate and they shouldn't go to the lefts mouth pieces for the debate anyway.............Let the Dems debate there...............it's their dang territory anyway....................CNBC will not be fair and balanced..........they will structure the questions to create controversy to the GOP, while throwing flowers at the likes of Hillary.

BOYCOTT IT................and SET UP SEPARATE DEBATE...................and THEN LOOK AT THE RATINGS................I'm DOWN WITH THAT.

Forum List

Back