Trump can’t secure $454 million appeal bond in New York fraud case, his lawyers say

Yeah in other words they'll grab it..... They have to grab it first before they can sell it and that's where they're going to run into some serious problems. Especially if it has of owners which most of his assets most certainly do.

They can sell the retail space at Trump Tower without bothering any of the residents.

They can sell the retail space at Trump Tower without bothering any of the residents.
How so?

This thing reminds me of those um..empty lots in NY. The ones where they used to pile all the shit out of the road.

And his property is still gone, fucktard. This is against the 8th amendment, amongst other things.

I know they don't have an 8th amendment where you come from, but we do here. :funnyface:
Trump should have considered all this before choosing to commit fraud.
Too late for whining now.
And 8A isn't really applicable in this instance because all Trump is being requured to come up with is the amount he has stolen plus penalties and interest.
If it seems "excessive" it is because he has grifted an excessive amount of money over the decades.
Now he simply has to pay it back.
"Boo-hoo" is not a valid legal defense.

No, he cannot because companies are afraid of being attached to him and being the next victim of the courts or perhaps "cancelled" and boycotted.

There was no fraud. The people involved in the deals testified as much as said they would do business with him again.

None of that is true.

Wall Street will lend him money if they think they'd get paid back. I know one of the guys who lent Trump money back when no one else would touch him with a 10 foot pole.

And yeah, he's a fraudster.

But when you're in a cult, you'll believe anything.

None of that is true.

Wall Street will lend him money if they think they'd get paid back. I know one of the guys who lent Trump money back when no one else would touch him with a 10 foot pole.

And yeah, he's a fraudster.

But when you're in a cult, you'll believe anything.
I'm in no cult. Can you claim the same with a straight face?

Letitia will get Trump Towers.

And then...

letitia.jpg

Trump behaving as if he refuses to consider liquidating his real estate & treating it as off-limits as a source of cash strongly suggests it is all buried in debt and effectively worthless without going through a bankruptcy, which in all likelihood is now going to be forced on him.

To recap:

He doesn’t have cash
He can’t get cash
He owes over half a billion dollars
He’s running for president

I say take his plane first. Preferably while he's speaking at one of his Nazi rallies. Let him finish to find they've booted his landing gear tires.

1710798420654.png

There was no fraud. The people involved in the deals testified as much as said they would do business with him again.
No they didn't. You're talking about the testimony of one person. Someone lied to you again. And that one person that testified was from a bank who already publicly released a statement that they would no longer work with donald trump.

And none of that matters anyway, Even if it were true.

Forum List

Back