Trump camp puts forward witness to refute sex assault claim!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Donald Trump’s campaign says a British man is countering claims that the GOP presidential nominee groped a woman on a cross-country flight more than three decades ago.

The man says he was sitting across from the accuser and contacted the Trump campaign because he was incensed by her account — which is at odds with what he witnessed.

“I have only met this accuser once and frankly cannot imagine why she is seeking to make out that Trump made sexual advances on her. Not only did he not do so (and I was present at all times) but it was she that was the one being flirtatious,” Anthony Gilberthorpe said in a note provided to The Post by the Trump campaign.

In an exclusive interview arranged by the campaign, Gilberthorpe said he was on the flight — in either 1980 or 1981— where Jessica Leeds claimed Trump groped her.

Gilberthorpe, 54, said he was sitting across the first class aisle from the couple and saw nothing inappropriate. Leeds was wearing a white pantsuit, he said, while Trump was wearing a suit and cuff-links, which he gave to his British flight companion.

Indeed, Gilberthorpe claimed, Leeds was “trying too hard” in her attempt to win Trump over.

“She wanted to marry him,” Gilberthorpe said of Leeds, who apparently made the confession when Trump excused himself and went to the bathroom.

There was no kissing, but the “shrill” Leeds was “very much in your face” with the real estate developer.

-snip-

“The guy in the seat across the aisle could see. And I kept thinking, maybe the stewardess is going to come and he’ll stop, but she never came,” Leeds told CNN.

That allegation infuriated Gilberthorpe, a retiree living in northwest England, who said, “That I sat there — eyes bulging — and not intervening is nonsense.”

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

Donald Trump’s campaign says a British man is countering claims that the GOP presidential nominee groped a woman on a cross-country flight more than three decades ago.

The man says he was sitting across from the accuser and contacted the Trump campaign because he was incensed by her account — which is at odds with what he witnessed.

“I have only met this accuser once and frankly cannot imagine why she is seeking to make out that Trump made sexual advances on her. Not only did he not do so (and I was present at all times) but it was she that was the one being flirtatious,” Anthony Gilberthorpe said in a note provided to The Post by the Trump campaign.

In an exclusive interview arranged by the campaign, Gilberthorpe said he was on the flight — in either 1980 or 1981— where Jessica Leeds claimed Trump groped her.

Gilberthorpe, 54, said he was sitting across the first class aisle from the couple and saw nothing inappropriate. Leeds was wearing a white pantsuit, he said, while Trump was wearing a suit and cuff-links, which he gave to his British flight companion.

Indeed, Gilberthorpe claimed, Leeds was “trying too hard” in her attempt to win Trump over.

“She wanted to marry him,” Gilberthorpe said of Leeds, who apparently made the confession when Trump excused himself and went to the bathroom.

There was no kissing, but the “shrill” Leeds was “very much in your face” with the real estate developer.

-snip-

“The guy in the seat across the aisle could see. And I kept thinking, maybe the stewardess is going to come and he’ll stop, but she never came,” Leeds told CNN.

That allegation infuriated Gilberthorpe, a retiree living in northwest England, who said, “That I sat there — eyes bulging — and not intervening is nonsense.”

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

5 Minutes of fame light will bring out all of the looney liars ..
I don't believe any of them..
If they came out when they say he did it and called the police, well that is a different story..

They just need to shut it down, it is so obvious who is behind it..

If I were to be on a flight...that long ago and be assaulted.
.I would remember it...would I remember being on a flight that long ago and NOT see something happen across the aisle? Hmmmmmm...

.I would remember it...would I remember being on a flight that long ago and NOT see something happen across the aisle? Hmmmmmm...
I have as little doubt that Trump did it as I do that Bill Clinton did it to every woman who ever filed a complaint against him.

Thank goodness people are coming out to refute these lies errrrrrrrrrrr allegations. Thanks Vig. I've been ripping out the last of the garden and haven't been in too much.

This info has to get out there.

If he groped her the way she said she would have witnesses to being mauled. I know if I was sitting across from a scenario as she describes I would have contacted the stewardess because it would be very offensive.

Even if it was consensual I'd have bitched to the flight crew.

Woman is a liar.

ETA: read the man's words. He said he'd be ashamed of himself if he had just sat there with his eyes bulging and not done anything about it.

If I was sitting next to Donald Trump and he was fondling a woman, I would call the police. Or tell someone in leadership .. Too many people were around to be an octopus ..

From the OP. And here's where she sinks herself.

If he groped her the way she said she would have witnesses to being mauled. I know if I was sitting across from a scenario as she describes I would have contacted the stewardess because it would be very offensive.

Woman is a liar.

ETA: read the man's words. He said he'd be ashamed of himself if he had just sat there with his eyes bulging and not done anything about it.

Exactly...

Woman is a liar.

All this talk about powerful men assaulting innocent women reminds me of 1996. Ahhh, the good ol' days!

Out of all the many accusations, which one does this refute?

Trump pays his pedophile pimp to lie for him, you mean.

Out of all the many accusations, which one does this refute?
None of them. Gilberthorpe is a known serial liar like Trump. Gilberthorpe admits he pimps teenage sex partners for influential people.
But even better, by Trump vouching for Gilberthorpe's claim, Trump puts himself on the plane with Leeds!!!!!!

>

From the article:

"In an exclusive interview arranged by the campaign, Gilberthorpe said he was on the flight — in either 1980 or 1981— where Jessica Leeds claimed Trump groped her."

and

"“Undoubtedly it was her,” he said. “I have a good photographic memory. I recognized her.”​

So someone with a photographic memory can't remember what year the flight was? Give me a break.

Also, again from the article "Gilberthorpe made headlines in 2014, when he went public with a claim that as a 17-year-old he procured boys (some who “could have been” underage”) for sex parties with high-ranking British politicians." So the best trump can pull out is is this 54 year old British Pimp who was 18-19 at the time flying first class on a US Domestic flight? Give me a break. It's more likely that Trump met Gilberthorpe on Epstiens Lolita Island on one of his flights.

>>>>

>

From the article:

"In an exclusive interview arranged by the campaign, Gilberthorpe said he was on the flight — in either 1980 or 1981— where Jessica Leeds claimed Trump groped her."

and

"“Undoubtedly it was her,” he said. “I have a good photographic memory. I recognized her.”​

So someone with a photographic memory can't remember what year the flight was? Give me a break.

Also, again from the article "Gilberthorpe made headlines in 2014, when he went public with a claim that as a 17-year-old he procured boys (some who “could have been” underage”) for sex parties with high-ranking British politicians." So the best trump can pull out is is this 54 year old British Pimp who was 18-19 at the time flying first class on a US Domestic flight? Give me a break. It's more likely that Trump met Gilberthorpe on Epstiens Lolita Island on one of his flights.

>>>>
Yes another deranged moron that seems to think that after 40 years 5 women would make accusations on the same day Wikileaks gets dumped....Didn't they do just this to Herman Caine...well FUCKING YES. the scum of the left did.....and where are all thod6 women today....moron!

Forum List

Back