Trump Calls Saudi Prince 'Dopey'

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Can you imagine having this mutant as president

Republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump is in yet another Twitter fight, this time with Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal. "You are a disgrace not only to the GOP but to all America," the prince tweeted on Friday. "Withdraw from the U.S presidential race as you will never win." In response, Trump called Prince Alwaleed "dopey": "Dopey Prince @Alwaleed_Talal wants to control our U.S. politicians with daddy’s money. Can’t do it when I get elected." The Twitter spat comes at the end of a week in which Trump said Muslims should be banned from entering the country.

HAHAHA He looks like a dopey twerp

saudi-prince-alwaleed-bin-talal.jpg

Republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump is in yet another Twitter fight, this time with Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal. "You are a disgrace not only to the GOP but to all America," the prince tweeted on Friday. "Withdraw from the U.S presidential race as you will never win." In response, Trump called Prince Alwaleed "dopey": "Dopey Prince @Alwaleed_Talal wants to control our U.S. politicians with daddy’s money. Can’t do it when I get elected." The Twitter spat comes at the end of a week in which Trump said Muslims should be banned from entering the country.

Yep.....the prince knows Trump isn't on the take from his family.

The Prince needs to STFU.

While I'm not in total agreement with what Trump said about Muslims, a foreigner has no right to make a comment on who can and can't run in the GOP, and frankly the GOP doesn't have authority on who is picked to be on their ticket either. More than anything, the Saudi family want Sunni control in Syria, and well so does Israel, so that means the US as well.

I'm an American, I don't give two shits what some Saudi princess thinks or says. I know a former USAF paramedic who served in Iraq and he told me Saudis are cowards, their pilots used to drop their loads in the desert and return to base and claim hits.

Guano-for-brains and his ilk want Saudis to keep a tight grip on US politicians, like they would with a Bush or Clinton. The Sauds need a bafoon in office to keep supporting and selling arms to Saudi Arabia, so they can in turn fund and support ISIS and every other shithead Sunni terror group out there.

And of course ISIS and progressive turds share common goals so....here Guano is defending his Saudi Prince.

Better than your Hussien Obama who bowed and kissed his hand, don't you think?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

the brains of a goy

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

the brains of a goy

Cuntno kissing Saudi leader's hand:

obama-bowing-to-saudi-king.jpg

Forum List

Back