Trump calls for investigation

lol

Couldn't be about Obama ordering illegal wire taps of a political opponent? The DOJ even went on a court fishing expedition to get the FISA warrant. Never mind that they were told there was nothing criminal happening...

You left wing fools are so pathetic..

I wonder how you all would react if this had been Republican President doing the same thing.. Hypocritical bastards..
But it is obviously not what is happening here. We already know that Flynn was caught contacting Russian officials who were being wiretapped.

The orange clown's admin is already destroyed. He has made an enemy of virtually every department in government, and the people in his admin are looking for ways out. Sessions recusing himself from the Russian investigation is just the start.

The clown's call for an investigation of President Obama is going to backfire like that old demented fool cannot imagine.
Looks to me like he's winning. :)

Democrats are going to lose this battle. I have no doubt about that.
The only thing Trump is winning is jerking off hos feeble minded base like you. He gave a fake speech that was written for him & you went wild when he didn't go into one of his ridiculous rants & blame the media. Then Sessions ruined it. He went ballistic & lied about Obama.
" Oh Oh Oh that mean evil Obama is picking on me"

Trump is fucking nuts.

Never looked at it that way, I figured to take the media away from him and Fox is doing great , that is all they talk about Obama wire tapping. What a idiot.

Yet we are still waiting on his tax returns.

No, you are your stupid ilk are still waiting for his tax returns...........corrected that for ya'.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Trump is clean about colluding w/Russia false left meme. The left thinks that he got to become a billionaire by being stupid. Even the 'seditious' Obama thinks that. Dolts!......all of you.
Trump is as fucking idiot. He thinks he can bully everyone & con them like he did with his business.

The more he tries to deflect his Russian connections, the worse it is. The only people he is convincing is his white uneducated base.

Trump inherited being a billionaire.

You tards have no idea how bad you've been fucked by obama.

:)

Obama brought us back from the disaster the last time we had a Republican President & youb assholes elected another one.

Trump might not make it through April before he quits.

Obama brought us back from the disaster the last time we had a Republican President & youb assholes elected another one.

What world are you living in?
certainly not Whiner World where you reside.

No President in history has been such a flaming asshole like Trump. He lies all the time. He throws tantrums.

He goes on vacation nearly every freakin week.

Why is that. He said he wouldn't take a vacation. He lied to you Trumpettes & you don't care.

No President in history has been such a flaming asshole like Trump. He lies all the time. He throws tantrums.

Why is that. He said he wouldn't take a vacation. He lied to you Trumpettes & you don't care.
I'm glad Trump is calling out the BS we've been seeing from the democrats. Its about fucking time someone does it.

While you pussies whine and cry, we'll be be smiling and supporting him.

I'm glad Trump is calling out the BS we've been seeing from the democrats. Its about fucking time someone does it.

While we fight to save our country & environment, you whiners will smile as Trump keeps sticking it to you - knowing you are too stupid to know it.

In Florida again this week end. Putting in an appearance to gain more from his club members. Costing us millions. Did he fly Melania direct or did he fly her to DC first?

While we fight to save our country & environment, you whiners will smile as Trump keeps sticking it to you - knowing you are too stupid to know it.

In Florida again this week end. Putting in an appearance to gain more from his club members. Costing us millions. Did he fly Melania direct or did he fly her to DC first?

Soooo, you're a tree-hugger.................that about 'splains everything. You take the false high moral road to not only save the environment, but also the country. You guys are real Marvel super-heroes and belong in the comics.

Soooo, you're a tree-hugger.................that about 'splains everything. You take the false high moral road to not only save the environment, but also the country. You guys are real Marvel super-heroes and belong in the comics.

Yes, I care about my children & grandchildren & don t want to trade their future so some corporate fuck can maker money. Like you. You must hate your kids.

Forum List

Back