Trump calling for the Commies to dig up dirt on Biden

Syriusly

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2014
"Hold up: Americans don’t look to Chinese commies for the truth. If the Biden kid broke laws by selling his name to Beijing, that’s a matter for American courts, not communist tyrants running torture camps," Sasse said in a statement to the Omaha World-Herald.

Sasse breaks with Trump's call for probe: 'Americans don't look to Chinese commies for the truth'

"China should start an investigation into the Bidens, because what happened in China is just about as bad as what happened with Ukraine," Trump said.

Trump asked Ukraine and China to investigate Biden while standing on the White House lawn

At least one Republican gets it.
There is a reason why Trump appealed to the 'Chinese commies' instead of the FBI.

Trump trusts commies more than Americans.

Hey if our own Obama stacked law enforcement agencies are going to put blinders on for democrat corruption someone has to do it.....

GO TRUMP!!!!!DRAIN THIS FILTHY DEM PISS HOLE....

My question is, does anyone REALLY think that Xi is interested in helping Trump get dirt on Biden? I mean, he's been saying nasty things about China lately, as well as still has a trade war going on with them.

That's kinda like flipping off your neighbor all summer and calling them nasty names, as well as dumping your lawn clippings in their yard, and then asking them to help you move. Ain't gonna happen.

The president is not a cop...but when and if he hears good intelligence that a crime is or has been conducted against the people he has a responsibility to ferret it out by any means necessary....sure the guilty will shout impeachment....or something dumb like that but a crime is a crime and running for president uncle Joe....does not wipe the board clean....

Any DC dirt bag that criticizes Trump's attempt to uncover Biden's corruption is most likely corrupt as well....

Hey if our own Obama stacked law enforcement agencies are going to put blinders on for democrat corruption someone has to do it.....

Another American who wants Commie dictators to influence an American election.
Another true Trumpster.

My question is, does anyone REALLY think that Xi is interested in helping Trump get dirt on Biden? I mean, he's been saying nasty things about China lately, as well as still has a trade war going on with them.

That's kinda like flipping off your neighbor all summer and calling them nasty names, as well as dumping your lawn clippings in their yard, and then asking them to help you move. Ain't gonna happen.

I just think Trump was doing as he always does- he was signaling to China that if they did him a favor by helping in the election, he would do China a favor.....

Another true Trumpster.
Not true....That's why scores of millions of Muricans loathe Marxist shitbags like you.

How dare the prez want congress to do its job?!?...Y'know, that "oversight" thingy that they keep twaddling on about?
So now you think that the Chinese commies are Congress?

Why exactly do you think support asking the Chinese commies to influence American elections?

The president is not a cop...but when and if he hears good intelligence that a crime is or has been conducted against the people he has a responsibility to ferret it out by any means necessary....sure the guilty will shout impeachment....or something dumb like that but a crime is a crime and running for president uncle Joe....does not wipe the board clean....

Really? You mean like when Trump went all in to get Manafort convicted? Remember how he 'ferreted' out the guilty there?

If a President suspects that an American has committed a crime- he has an entire federal agency dedicated to investigating that- he can go to the FBI.

But Trump- Trump asks the Chinese Commies to investigate- because Chinese Commies don't care that it is only for the purpose of smearing his political opponent.

Another true Trumpster.
Not true....That's why scores of millions of Muricans loathe Marxist shitbags like you.

Funny how you call me a Marxist when you Messiah has asked actual Marxists to help him win the election.

If China wants to piss a lot of Americans off, they will do it. I mean they already watched you loons running around in pussy hats, yelling at the sky. Just because you lost an election. Just think the entertainment they would get from you, if they got Obama and Hillary locked up. Lol, we already saw a liberal at an AOC rally sayin. We need to eat babies to survive. Your party is screwed.

If China wants to piss a lot of Americans off, they will do it. I mean they already watched you loons running around in pussy hats, yelling at the sky. Just because you lost an election. Just think the entertainment they would get from you, if they got Obama and Hillary locked up. Lol, we already saw a liberal at an AOC rally sayin. We need to eat babies to survive. Your party is screwed.

So, you are willing to trust China over US government personnel? You do realize that there is no way to verify if the information they give us is true or not, right? And, if China did give information that sank Biden's campaign and got Trump reelected, do you really think that information comes for free? One of the reasons the Founding Fathers said that foreign influence in our elections should not be tolerated is because if that nation helps one candidate over another, and the candidate they helped gets elected, then that foreign country now has something to hold over the head of whoever they helped to get elected.

Another true Trumpster.
Its been influenced for 60 years. Probably longer.

One has to wonder at the depravity of the Democrats who would go to such lengths to protect criminal conduct by one of their own.

Speaks directly to their character, or lack thereof.

So, you are willing to trust China over US government personnel? You do realize that there is no way to verify if the information they give us is true or not, right? And, if China did give information that sank Biden's campaign and got Trump reelected, do you really think that information comes for free? One of the reasons the Founding Fathers said that foreign influence in our elections should not be tolerated is because if that nation helps one candidate over another, and the candidate they helped gets elected, then that foreign country now has something to hold over the head of whoever they helped to get elected.
Tell that to Obama and Clinton, they made up the Russia collusion story. No, I don't believe anything that comes out of their mouths.

One has to wonder at the depravity of the Democrats who would go to such lengths to protect criminal conduct by one of their own.

Speaks directly to their character, or lack thereof.

There was no criminal conduct by Biden. But the criminal conduct by Trump in asking for the Ukrainian investigation is an impeachable offence.

"Hold up: Americans don’t look to Chinese commies for the truth. If the Biden kid broke laws by selling his name to Beijing, that’s a matter for American courts, not communist tyrants running torture camps," Sasse said in a statement to the Omaha World-Herald.

Sasse breaks with Trump's call for probe: 'Americans don't look to Chinese commies for the truth'

"China should start an investigation into the Bidens, because what happened in China is just about as bad as what happened with Ukraine," Trump said.

Trump asked Ukraine and China to investigate Biden while standing on the White House lawn

At least one Republican gets it.
There is a reason why Trump appealed to the 'Chinese commies' instead of the FBI.

Trump trusts commies more than Americans.
This reminds me of a time when Hillary hired a European spy to goto Russia and help them fabricate bullshit on someone she was running against.....

Ahh the old days

Forum List

Back