Trump brags on Twitter about ending trip to Asia, gets humiliated in return

Of course you don’t agree with facts.

40% of donations to the Clinton Foundation went directly into the pockets of their employees. It’s a 100% fact supported by IRS filings.

That seems excessive to me. They probably don’t advertise that when they are fundraising.

Donate to the Clinton Foundation!!

3 cents of every $1 you donate goes directly to those in need!

Of course you don’t agree with facts.

40% of donations to the Clinton Foundation went directly into the pockets of their employees. It’s a 100% fact supported by IRS filings.

That seems excessive to me. They probably don’t advertise that when they are fundraising.

Donate to the Clinton Foundation!!

3 cents of every $1 you donate goes directly to those in need!

Of course, you have no idea what you are talking about, but who cares about the Clintons anyway? They are out of he game. Time for you to get new material.

Butthurt snowflakes, no longer having a life, follow and troll the President on Twitter....

Bwuhahahaha....

Sucks when your donations drop when you can’t sell political favors.

The Clinton Foundation went the way of Research in Motion.

They had the market cornered and they blew it.

Berween Barry leaving the DNC $24 million in debt, Wasserman-Schultz giving her Pakistani spies access, usernames, and passwords to tbe DNC e-mails, and Hillary 'buying' the DNC, those 3 destroyed the DNC ... they did everything except burn it to the ground and piss on the ashes.

:p

Butthurt snowflakes, no longer having a life, follow and troll the President on Twitter....

Bwuhahahaha....

Butthurt president, no longer having a life, follow and troll everybody on Twitter....

Bwuhahahaha....

And you know that because you follow and troll hom on twitter.

Beuhahaha

Get a life, bulldog. Find a bitch, go have puppies, chase cars...

And you know that because you follow and troll hom on twitter.

Beuhahaha

Get a life, bulldog. Find a bitch, go have puppies, chase cars...

I don't do twitter. Why should I hunt for a bitch when you are right there.....

He is used to it. And he doesn't really care what anyone thinks. Which is why he is POTUS.

Of course he cares. Why else would he start so many twitter wars?
Because it floats his boat? Why do you care so much about what he does?

Because the dumb ass has that big red button that can kill us all. Everybody pays attention to what the president says and does, even if he is a thin skinned spoiled idiot.
Too bad there's no big red button to incinerate liberals.

Forum List

Back