Trump Blindsides UN With Major Withdrawal Over Evidence Of ‘Enormous Anti-Israel Bias’

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I just wish he’d withdraw us completely and boot them out of NYC.

The State Department announced Thursday its decision to withdraw from UNESCO, citing “continuing anti-Israel bias” and financial mismanagement at the U.N.’s educational, cultural and science organization.

This decision was not taken lightly, and reflects U.S. concerns with mounting arrears at UNESCO, the need for fundamental reform in the organization, and continuing anti-Israel bias at UNESCO,” State Department spokesperson Heather Nauert said in a statement.

The U.S. will remain engaged with UNESCO as a non-member observer state after the withdrawal takes effect on Dec. 31, 2018, according to Nauert.

(Why so damned long?)

Full story @ Watch: Trump Blindsides UN With Major Withdrawal Over Evidence Of 'Enormous Anti-Israel Bias'

The State Department announced Thursday its decision to withdraw from UNESCO, citing “continuing anti-Israel bias” and financial mismanagement at the U.N.’s educational, cultural and science organization.

This decision was not taken lightly, and reflects U.S. concerns with mounting arrears at UNESCO, the need for fundamental reform in the organization, and continuing anti-Israel bias at UNESCO,” State Department spokesperson Heather Nauert said in a statement.

The U.S. will remain engaged with UNESCO as a non-member observer state after the withdrawal takes effect on Dec. 31, 2018, according to Nauert.

(Why so damned long?)

Full story @ Watch: Trump Blindsides UN With Major Withdrawal Over Evidence Of 'Enormous Anti-Israel Bias'

Yup. I'd like to see the UN kicked out of the country as well. What a waste of space they are.

Yep, lets let historic sites be turned into construction sites because there's some bias against Israel.

I do realize that israel has every right to exist as a nation but is it really worth not protecting these sites?

Fuck you you ignorant twat, these are the sorts of fuckwads you support. You're nothing more than a brainless one trick pony. Piss off and go hide under your damned rock.
Child sexual abuse by UN peacekeepers
Child sexual abuse by UN peacekeepers - Wikipedia

Bolkovac: 'UN tries to cover up peacekeeper sex abuse scandal'
Bolkovac: 'UN tries to cover up peacekeeper sex abuse scandal' | Europe | DW | 29.02.2016

DR Congo: UN peacekeepers face fresh sexual abuse claims
UN peacekeeper 'had child with minor'

UN peacekeepers accused of thousands of cases of abuse, AP finds
UN peacekeepers accused of thousands of cases of abuse, AP finds

(Why so damned long?)

Yup. I'd like to see the UN kicked out of the country as well. What a waste of space they are.
Also ... Yup Love to see the US kicked out of every country on earth,now that would be progress

(Why so damned long?)

Also ... Yup Love to see the US kicked out of every country on earth,now that would be progress

So would I. The US is one of the few country's that can close its borders and ignore the rest of the world. Sometimes I think we should just let the rest of the world go to hell.

Forum List

Back