Trump Blames Obama For Charlotte Violence: "The Level Of Hatred... Starts With Leadership"

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
Trump Blames Obama For Charlotte Violence: "The Level Of Hatred... Starts With Leadership" | Zero Hedge

He is correct indeed. And he makes a good point about why did we think racial relations would improve just because we elected a black president. I was one that thought they would and boy was I wrong. Unfortunately, there are too many people profiting from racism including the dishonest media and they don't want relations to improve. They don't want the hope and change Obama promised but neither does Obama.

Obama is a disgrace to himself, his family, and especially to his race!

why did we think racial relations would improve just because we elected a black president. I was one that thought they would and boy was I wrong. Unfortunately, there are too many people profiting from racism
Nobody with a brain thought that. Everyone honest person knew the racist Right, led by worthless lying scum on GOP hate radio like Limbaugh, etc., would kick their hate into high gear, and they did.

Typical Trump leader!
Mahoning County chair for Donald Trump's campaign sparked outrage after telling a reporter that there was no racism until Barack Obama became president

Trump Blames Obama For Charlotte Violence: "The Level Of Hatred... Starts With Leadership" | Zero Hedge

He is correct indeed. And he makes a good point about why did we think racial relations would improve just because we elected a black president. I was one that thought they would and boy was I wrong. Unfortunately, there are too many people profiting from racism including the dishonest media and they don't want relations to improve. They don't want the hope and change Obama promised but neither does Obama.

Obama is a disgrace to himself, his family, and especially to his race!

It's so easy to ignore the real reasons for this happening and point the finger at a guy who's been President for 8 years.

But then many on forums like these, and many who'll vote Trump, find reality a little too complex.

Trump Blames Obama For Charlotte Violence: "The Level Of Hatred... Starts With Leadership

He's right. Republican leadership.

Typical Trump leader!
Mahoning County chair for Donald Trump's campaign sparked outrage after telling a reporter that there was no racism until Barack Obama became president

Was she talking about Bristol Palin?

There is most definitely some truth to this. If our leader can not set the right example, what do you think everyone else is going to do?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back