trump becomes obsessed with water pressure and toilets at Ohio rally

You really need to pay attention and not make up lies.

It was several minutes, and also not the first time. Or second time. You must admit, it's bizarre and kind of funny.

It was literally 18 seconds, quit lying.

It was literally 18 seconds, quit lying.
Uh, no, as anyone can deduce by the fact that other comments by him not in the video have also been quoted. Any reasonable person could then puzzle out that the video is only part of his commentary on this. Slow down, dude.

its further proof we got a lot of leftist shills on here who hate America and that trump is not part of the corrupt two party system,i cant ever recall so many America haters who have such an obsession over trump long after he was out of office and have to live in the past.:auiqs.jpg:pretty sad these people have such sad lives they have to keep living in the past.:auiqs.jpg:
I'd say ironic, but we know irony is something magaturds can't comprehend.

its further proof we got a lot of leftist shills on here who hate America and that trump is not part of the corrupt two party system,i cant ever recall so many America haters who have such an obsession over trump long after he was out of office and have to live in the past.:auiqs.jpg:pretty sad these people have such sad lives they have to keep living in the past.:auiqs.jpg:
Speaking of "living in the past". How much crying did Trump do at the rally about getting his ass beat by Biden?

You really need to pay attention and not make up lies.

It was several minutes, and also not the first time. Or second time. You must admit, it's bizarre and kind of funny.
Spanky Trump is a few pounds short of a full load.

The MAGA Herd: "Reelect Trump"!

"He's Our Man"!

Can't make it up.

Trump ran and won as a Republican and he'll declare as a republican in the next election if he chooses to run again.

Trump ran and won as a Republican and he'll declare as a republican in the next election if he chooses to run again.
Trump holds a rally, shows up & rants & raves about toilets & dishwashers.

And that's the guy who the MAGA crowd thinks is going to fix what ails this Country?

Just wahat is the actual purpose of these rallies?

Trump holds a rally, shows up & rants & raves about toilets & dishwashers.

And that's the guy who the MAGA crowd thinks is going to fix what ails this Country?

Just wahat is the actual purpose of these rallies?
He spent 18 seconds talking about it calmly. That isn't "ranting and raving" by any definition.

Do you drink gasoline and light your hair on fire daily or just selectively when Trump has a rally?

It isn't the job of our president to fix all the ills of the country, just to lead it, manage the bureaucracy, act as commander in chief and work with congress on legislation.

He spent 18 seconds talking about it calmly. That isn't "ranting and raving" by any definition.

Do you drink gasoline and light your hair on fire daily or just selectively when Trump has a rally?
Uh, no I don't.

And I don't worship a fucking moron like you do.

It isn't the job of our president to fix all the ills of the country, just to lead it, manage the bureaucracy, act as commander in chief and work with congress on legislation.
Trump did none of that so apparently you just want a cult leader to put your lips on his ass.

Trump did none of that so apparently you just want a cult leader to put your lips on his ass.
I'm sorry you find the truth so upsetting. Hell the link is posted for all to see so stop lying and stop proving yourself to be such an ass.

Forum List

Back