Trump beautiful stuff!

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
The Donald only needs 235 more delegates and then it's his :smile:

There I think are only ten more States now to vote, on my reading of this The Donald should win New Jersey, Chris Christie supporting him etc, that's 51 delegates. Then California has 172 delegates and The Donald is polling very well in that State, but I'm not sure if it's WTA.

I've not read the polling etc on the other eight States, the exception is Indiana, which of course Ted Cruz will win, but the situation as I'm reading this, there's no way Ted Cruz can win the nomination.

This is very beautiful I think:

delegates-trump-1002.jpg

There I think are only ten more States now to vote, on my reading of this The Donald should win New Jersey, Chris Christie supporting him etc, that's 51 delegates. Then California has 172 delegates and The Donald is polling very well in that State, but I'm not sure if it's WTA.

I've not read the polling etc on the other eight States, the exception is Indiana, which of course Ted Cruz will win, but the situation as I'm reading this, there's no way Ted Cruz can win the nomination.

delegates-trump-1002.jpg
Yo, don`t think to hard now girl?

"GTP"
tumblr_ngdujyFpjI1t55xupo1_400.gif

• Banned

delegates-trump-1002.jpg
Yo, don`t think to hard now girl?

"GTP"
View attachment 73409

Yes, I don't want a headache moment :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back