Trump backtracks on Putin: "he's a different person now", Trump also touts American nuclear superiority over Russia

Why was Donald so wicked?
Why did Joe Biden tell Putin it was ok to do a "Minor Incursion" in to Ukraine and then later Biden carved out a back door loophole for Putin in The Iran Oil for Nukes Death Deal which allows Putin, Biden and Iran to collude together to help Iran achieve Nuclear Weapons and pays Russia $10 Billion Dollars, allows them to sell Oil and Gas to Iran, and vice a versa and then to US?

Oh, you don't want to talk about Biden's Russian Collusion do you?

Why did Joe Biden tell Putin it was ok to do a "Minor Incursion" in to Ukraine and then later Biden carved out a back door loophole for Putin in The Iran Oil for Nukes Death Deal which allows Putin, Biden and Iran to collude together to help Iran achieve Nuclear Weapons and pays Russia $10 Billion Dollars, allows them to sell Oil and Gas to Iran, and vice a versa?

Putin is just desperately trying to be more flexible with Putin

Give me a break, Trump was not a good President but at least he was smart enough to keep us out of wars.
America under Biden has created the illusion that America is not at war with Russia.
And Russia is willing to play that by the rules that have been agreed upon for the war.
Russia believes they will win, while America believes it will win too.

The greatest possibility is that both sides will win in my opinion.

Russia wins the security from US advances on their border.
and
America wins in the depletion of Russia's military strength and large troop losses.

Barring nuclear war in which everybody loses, the peace negotiations will fail until America sees no more gain possible by keeping it going.

It only remains to see if America can call a halt when it has won enough, and not get greedy and cause the big loss for the entire world.

And as for Zelensky? He'll continue to do what he's told.

Why did Joe Biden tell Putin it was ok to do a "Minor Incursion" in to Ukraine and then later Biden carved out a back door loophole for Putin in The Iran Oil for Nukes Death Deal which allows Putin, Biden and Iran to collude together to help Iran achieve Nuclear Weapons and pays Russia $10 Billion Dollars, allows them to sell Oil and Gas to Iran, and vice a versa and then to US?

You said Trump was wicked, not me.

America under Biden has created the illusion that America is not at war with Russia.
And Russia is willing to play that by the rules that have been agreed upon for the war.
Russia believes they will win, while America believes it will win too.

The greatest possibility is that both sides will win in my opinion.

Russia wins the security from US advances on their border.
and
America wins in the depletion of Russia's military strength and large troop losses.

Barring nuclear war in which everybody loses, the peace negotiations will fail until America sees no more gain possible by keeping it going.

It only remains to see if America can call a halt when it has won enough, and not get greedy and cause the big loss for the entire world.

And as for Zelensky? He'll continue to do what he's told.
yeah geez it took decades for the GOP to successful win the Cold War…and xiden and the dems a year to get it started up again

You said Trump was wicked, not me.
Said no such thing, but lying about Russian Collusion for 5 years, especially when you know it is a lie is very wicked, and so is using a lie that you know is a lie to harass, and endlessly investigate a sitting president and his family.

You wanted a wicked puppet who sells himself and America out like a cheap whore, and you got him in there. This is the price you pay for rigging an election and putting Asterisk Joe as an illegitimate president in The White House.

You did it to yourself.

Said no such thing, but lying about Russian Collusion for 5 years, especially when you know it is a lie is very wicked, and so is using a lie that you know is a lie to harass, and endlessly investigate a sitting president and his family.

You wanted a wicked puppet who sells himself and America out like a cheap whore, and you got him in there. This is the price you pay for rigging an election and putting Asterisk Joe as an illegitimate president in The White House.

You did it to yourself.
You said the US was wicked and included his time as president. I voted for my cousin Howie Hawkins so all the shit you try to throw involving the bearing of a false witness( a sin) is all just hot air to me.

You said the US was wicked and included his time as president. I voted for my cousin Howie Hawkins so all the shit you try to throw involving the bearing of a false witness( a sin) is all just hot air to me.
Not everyone in the US is wicked, just the people who lied about Russian Collusion and Covid, like you did. Do you think God is going to bless a nation that allowed one party The DemNazi party to get away with lying like that and rigging an election? People who might not be considered wicked still did not stand up against your wicked party so they too will be punished along with the guilty like you.

We will all suffer under Joe Biden because of the wickedness of a few.

This is why you don't elect insane people as President. This clown would be nuclear saber rattling if he were in charge, just what we need, another Kim Jong Un.
If he were POTUS he wouldn't have to be nuclear saber rattling. Putin would know he couldn't get away with the shit the dems are currently allowing him to get away with.

You know......like the prior 4 years when he knew his place and did NOTHING.

If he were POTUS he wouldn't have to be nuclear saber rattling. Putin would know he couldn't get away with the shit the dems are currently allowing him to get away with.

You know......like the prior 4 years when he knew his place and did NOTHING.
Trump wasn't bought by Putin. Biden is, so he does as putin wants.

yeah geez it took decades for the GOP to successful win the Cold War…and xiden and the dems a year to get it started up again
While not entirely true, it's a difficult talking point to rebut.
Trump cooperated with Putin for 4 years and likely would have continued it for another 4.

While the D's kept up the American tradition of demonizing Putin and Russia all through those 4 years. Building up a position in which i was obliged to follow through with.

You make your point but you're too flaky and ignorant to understand much about it.

While not entirely true, it's a difficult talking point to rebut.
Trump cooperated with Putin for 4 years and likely would have continued it for another 4.

While the D's kept up the American tradition of demonizing Putin and Russia all through those 4 years. Building up a position in which i was obliged to follow through with.

You make your point but you're too flaky and ignorant to understand much about it.
And they buy the buffoon's claim that Putin has suddenly changed.

No surprise, I guess.

"I think what you're going to see is that Russia will be held accountable if it invades. And it depends on what it does. It's one thing if it's a minor incursion and then we end up having a fight about what to do and not do."

Is this what you are speaking about?

Is this what you are speaking about?
Why is Joe Biden Colluding with Russia and Putin to help Iran and The Ayatollah build Nuclear Weapons and why is Biden making a loophole for Putin to escape the phony sanctions being put on your friend Putin? Why will Russia be allowed to launder their finances through China and Iran?

Forum List

Back