Trump at 46% approval rating, if you believe pollsters

I don’t trust pollsters to be correct within 10points, but it’s easy to pick up on directional trends.

Trump’s approval ratings are obviously increasing as it is being proven the Russia collusion thing was nothing but Democrat lies.

I don’t trust pollsters to be correct within 10points, but it’s easy to pick up on directional trends.

Trump’s approval ratings are obviously increasing as it is being proven the Russia collusion thing was nothing but Democrat lies.

trump's approval ratings have stayed consistently in the 30's....

except for the loons at Rasmussen.

you're so funny

and if you don't think every person around trump working with the Russians is a problem then you're also a traitor.

Gallup, on Veteran's Day, found significant differences, Trump under 45% approvall, 55%+ in disapproval.

Gallup Daily: Trump Job Approval

(Where is the positive story on President with the elderly Vet? The trash is drowning out news, from many political sections. A ten photo "story" hitting Trump over his handshake is more important than the President and a Veteran? No dice.)

If the president was elected by popular vote these polls would matter, but we don't elect on the popular vote and the way the pollsters poll, though not dishonest, they matter not.

Trump is deeply unpopular in deep blue States, the opposite is likely true in deep Red States.

The pollsters will call the deep blue States much more than the deep red states, that's simply proportionality at work.

A State with a much larger population will get more of the sample than a state with less population, and if that actually mattered in our national election process, I'd care. Fact is, it doesn't.

I don't give a crap.

many of those within that ~ 30% openly acknowledge that mr trump is a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad POTUS but they see him as a timely vessel toward their extremely unpopular agenda, so these rabid hypocrites are even willing to compromise national security and rationalize that somehow the end justify the means. screw those assholes. 2018 is coming!

It's the economy stupid.

he hasn't done anything for the economy, dum dum.

and when he does something TO the economy he will crash it like every other republican

:thup:

Evidently you don't have a job, a 401k, or any investments.

see.... you really need to change your nic. you clearly don't think at all.

I guarantee I pay more in taxes than you make, little boy. and have benefitted from the upward movement of the stock market and gotten hurt when repugs crashed it.

the trajectory of the stock market a) started with president Obama; and b) is not a reflection on "the economy". it is only one aspect.

and all the orange sociopath has done is tell the profiteers he won't regulate them and they'll be back to being able to crash the economy like they did in 2008

That's what you see as "obvious"? If there is any uptick in his approval ratings it may be due to his Asia trip. But wanting the investigation to disappear or wanting to shift the blame to Hillary are just Trumpian pipe dreams.

So they're admitting to 46% which probably means it's higher, a la all the many pre-election polls a year ago that were flat out wrong based on oversampling dimocrats among other things.

If the poll said his approval rating was at 1%, Progs would be all over the story.

Don’t be hypocrites.

His approval rating is clearing going up. The Russia thing didn’t work....sorry Dems.

Dems, In 2020, maybe run an ethical candidate that people like.

Forum List

Back