Trump as the neo-Jefferson Davis

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
You may have noticed that for more than a decade now, GOP presidential candidates are winning over the old Confederacy states.....Sure, they have gained some other states such as Wyoming, Idaho and the Dakotas, but they will soon be losing such states as Virginia, N. Carolina and Florida.

Demographics don't lie and the reality may well be that in a decade or so, even Texas may turn purple or even blue, mindful that without Texas the republican party will never again win over the WH unless.radical changes are made in the platform and policies of the GOP.

You may have noticed that for more than a decade now, GOP presidential candidates are winning over the old Confederacy states.....Sure, they have gained some other states such as Wyoming, Idaho and the Dakotas, but they will soon be losing such states as Virginia, N. Carolina and Florida.

Demographics don't lie and the reality may well be that in a decade or so, even Texas may turn purple or even blue, mindful that without Texas the republican party will never again win over the WH unless.radical changes are made in the platform and policies of the GOP.
so you're saying Trump wants slavery now ? is that where this is headed ?

so you're saying Trump wants slavery now ? is that where this is headed ?
vermont used to be conservative.

• Banned
My Gawd.. what a nitwit. Now Trump is equated to Jefferson Davis. The stupid runs deep in the Gnat.

No, moron......I am ONLY equating Trump, Romney and McCain to candidates who can only win most of the states that once made up the Confederacy since these candidates have garnered support from mostly southern, white voters.
Surely there's a grown up around your trailer park to help you understand better.

I heard the other day that Trump is the anti-Christ. Do you think he is?

hqdefault.jpg

Jefferson Davis was a democrat.....Trump is a Republican.

hqdefault.jpg

Can't be, Obama is.

My Gawd.. what a nitwit. Now Trump is equated to Jefferson Davis. The stupid runs deep in the Gnat.

No, moron......I am ONLY equating Trump, Romney and McCain to candidates who can only win most of the states that once made up the Confederacy since these candidates have garnered support from mostly southern, white voters.
Surely there's a grown up around your trailer park to help you understand better.
did you vote for mcgovern, roosevelt or hoover ?

hqdefault.jpg

Can't be, Obama is.
the democrat party has more than one.

did you vote for mcgovern, roosevelt or hoover ?

Nope, guess there ain't.

hqdefault.jpg

Can't be, Obama is.
the democrat party has more than one.

Oh look, another poor lost partisanshithead who can't figure out he's blindly participating in the very thing he bitches about.

Instead of constantly proving that you're one of this board's idiots, why don't you stick to what the thread is about?

Go on, it's good for you to exercise some brain cells.

Forum List

Back