Trump Appeals To 'Hillary Haters'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Speaking of having little shame....

Trump: As president, I would prosecute Clinton
Trump: As president, I would prosecute Clinton

Before we 'go off', let's point out some 'reality'...

- A President does not have the power to prosecute anyone.

- The FBI and / or DOJ would have to have enough evidence of criminal wrong-doing to call for a Grand Jury and Indictment

IF the DOJ refuses to call for a Grand Jury and/or Indictment (Lynch) then the new President could appoint a new Atty General and direct his DOJ to look back into the case.

That is all dependent, of course, on Trump winning the Presidency. So BASICALLY, Trump is appealing to the 'Hillary Haters' out there to get their vote.

I actually believe we have bigger problems and bigger issues to deal with than to decide how to use my vote based on a promise to prosecute Hillary Clinton. Hopefully others will feel the same.

We do have bigger issues. However, accountability IS a big deal, in itself.

Not specifically Hilllary (even though I think she's a clinical psychopath); we're sick and tired of liberals in general -- their psychotic, PC-race-instigating, crybully, anti-free-speech baby tantrums and the liberals' ghoulish Islam cocksucking every time that hate-cult kills fellow Westerners. I'm a very ex-liberal, actually, and under Obama the perpetually guilty, morally preeening Left has turned into an exercise in self-hating, supplicational apologies for being an American.

The other problem with the progressives is their worship of the 3rd world as saint-like, innocent perpetual victims. When it's a fact the reason why the 3rd world is 3rd world is most of their backwards people don't have the brains or values to create a decent society. That's why there has never been a black and/or muslim society that's modern, educated, civilized and respects human rights. Take the savage, muder capital of the world, Jamaica, for example: that island is sitting on giant deposits of aluminum bauxite from which that country could make a fortune. But they're too stupid and primitive to figure out how to mine it.

Forum List

Back