trump and the sedition caucus members need to be formally accused of treason

The despicable act of violence against America ordered by trump, and instigated by the sedition caucus which include republican members of the house and senate, and resulted in a blood bath at the capitol should be tried for treason and face the death penalty, not before trump is impeached for a record second time...

View attachment 439929
Fighting against the Democratic Party's push for tyranny isn't treason; it's patriotic.

Breaking into the halls of congress while it's in session, and carrying a confederate battle flag doesn't look too patriotic to me
View attachment 440887
Yeah, he's not at all a good American, unlike this fine Democrat:

View attachment 441341

You're trying to compare some anonymous person in a picture with The POTUS instigating an attack on congress while it is in session? You don't see how stupid that is?
You didn't show a picture of Trump. You showed a picture of some anonymous guy.

Meanwhile, Trump telling people to go home was "disappeared" from the media. I'm not surprised you didn't see it. And of course, since CNN didn't tell you about it, it didn't happen.

Also meanwhile, Democrats instigated attacks on government institutions. But you're okay with that because you were told to be.

After he instigated the attack, and then watched the attack on big screen TVs while party music played and that Gilfoil slut danced around the room, and he saw that they had failed, he told them to go home.
Yes, that's your programming. You serve your masters well, and you will be rewarded.

Oh, and "slut"? Leftists sure do hate women.

Gilfoil is pretty slutty
If only she were a paragon of feminine virtue like Kamala Harris.

Every communist needs to be charged with treason and removed to which ever third world country is closest to their views.

The founders were not accused of treason when they did their unlawful protesting, they built the best country ever created instead, based on freedom not free shit.
The Founding Fathers were liberal.

The Tories (conservatives) remained loyal to Britain.

American conservatives have a long history of traitorous acts.

The despicable act of violence against America ordered by trump, and instigated by the sedition caucus which include republican members of the house and senate, and resulted in a blood bath at the capitol should be tried for treason and face the death penalty, not before trump is impeached for a record second time...

View attachment 439929

What about the leaders of Chaz and the mayor that let them operate and kill people?

Every communist needs to be charged with treason and removed to which ever third world country is closest to their views.

The founders were not accused of treason when they did their unlawful protesting, they built the best country ever created instead, based on freedom not free shit.
The Founding Fathers were liberal.

The Tories (conservatives) remained loyal to Britain.

American conservatives have a long history of traitorous acts.

I'd love for somebody who believes that to rationally explain how the Founding Fathers, who were willing to give their lives for small government and individual liberty, would support today's big-government liberals.

No one else ever has. I doubt you can.

View attachment 439929

What about the leaders of Chaz and the mayor that let them operate and kill people?
It's racist or something to point that out.

View attachment 439929
Fighting against the Democratic Party's push for tyranny isn't treason; it's patriotic.

Breaking into the halls of congress while it's in session, and carrying a confederate battle flag doesn't look too patriotic to me
View attachment 440887

View attachment 441341

You're trying to compare some anonymous person in a picture with The POTUS instigating an attack on congress while it is in session? You don't see how stupid that is?

Meanwhile, Trump telling people to go home was "disappeared" from the media. I'm not surprised you didn't see it. And of course, since CNN didn't tell you about it, it didn't happen.

Also meanwhile, Democrats instigated attacks on government institutions. But you're okay with that because you were told to be.

After he instigated the attack, and then watched the attack on big screen TVs while party music played and that Gilfoil slut danced around the room, and he saw that they had failed, he told them to go home.
Yes, that's your programming. You serve your masters well, and you will be rewarded.

Gilfoil is pretty slutty

I'm not aware of Kamala passing around dick pics of top republicans, and identifying what belongs to who.
1610497228823.png

View attachment 439929

The mistakenly sent voicemail is proof that there was coordination between armed mob, trump, and Members of congress

1610497481546.png

View attachment 439929

View attachment 440887

View attachment 441341

Gilfoil is pretty slutty

I'm not aware of Kamala passing around dick pics of top republicans, and identifying what belongs to who.
View attachment 441937
So, you're on record as opposing inappropriate workplace behavior, but you're okay with your Presidential candidate raping a woman and groping children, and your Vice Presidential candidate sucking dick to get started in politics.

Remind me again -- why is it you believe you hold the moral high ground?

View attachment 439929

View attachment 440887

View attachment 441341

Gilfoil is pretty slutty

View attachment 441937
So, you're on record as opposing inappropriate workplace behavior, but you're okay with your Presidential candidate raping a woman and groping children, and your Vice Presidential candidate sucking dick to get started in politics.

Remind me again -- why is it you believe you hold the moral high ground?

No. Anyone who would rape a woman is scum, and not suited to represent the people. that includes the orange wannabe dictator who is trying to overthrow our government right now. I hold the moral high ground because I don't use religion to justify the disgusting shit right wingers believe in,

Forum List

Back