Trump and the National debt..

100% of Trumpers are concerned with a thing called a Paycheck.
You must be very financially comfortable.

100% eh, where does that number come from ?

as mentioned unemployment is 4.9%.

100% of Trumpers are concerned with a thing called a Paycheck.
You must be very financially comfortable.

100% eh, where does that number come from ?

as mentioned unemployment is 4.9%.

I have yet to meet in person or see on TV a Trumper who is concerned about anything but a Paycheck.
Unemployment is 4,9%! Oh, yeah, YOU try living on $10.00/hour.
You must either have a very secure position or be retired with a healthy Portfolio.

It is so fucking easy to create a revenue surplus. It drives me crazy these assholes are throwing up so much fucking smoke and mirrors, just to please the goddam ignorant rubes who want to keep all their government gifts.

Ban. All. Tax. Expenditures.

Boom! An annual surplus of at least $800 billion, right there.

The problem with these fucking assholes is a guy like Ted Cruz does something similar to that (except he keeps the fucking toxic MID and child tax credits and a giant deduction which raises the floor), but then he fucking overshoots and dives the tax rate down to a flat 10 percent.

Fucking, fucking, fucking ASSHOLES!

And, by the way, Marco Rubio is absolutely correct that Ted Cruz's corporate tax plan is a VAT.

I'm actually okay with that. Taxes on consumption are superior to taxes on production.

I don't know why Ted is denying it. He should be embracing it.

Details and Analysis of Donald Trump’s Tax Plan

• Mr. Trump’s plan would cut taxes by $11.98 trillion over the next decade on a static basis. However, the plan would end up reducing tax revenues by $10.14 trillion over the next decade when accounting for economic growth from increases in the supply of labor and capital.

After accounting for increased incomes due to these factors, the plan would only reduce tax revenues by $10.14 trillion

well, in that case I feel soooooooo much better now.

• Mr. Trump’s plan would cut taxes by $11.98 trillion over the next decade on a static basis. However, the plan would end up reducing tax revenues by $10.14 trillion over the next decade when accounting for economic growth from increases in the supply of labor and capital.

After accounting for increased incomes due to these factors, the plan would only reduce tax revenues by $10.14 trillion

"...reduce tax revenues by $10.14 trillion..." is another way of saying "...would add $10.14 trillion to the federal debt..."

"...reduce tax revenues by $10.14 trillion..." is another way of saying "...would add $10.14 trillion to the federal debt..."

exactly why I feel soooooo much better ... that debt increase is bound to create more jobs too !

exactly why I feel soooooo much better ... that debt increase is bound to create more jobs too !
Nope! Tearing up shitty Trade Deals creates jobs.

You have probably never read the trade deal. So if you think it's a shitty one, it's only because you are a brainless rube bleeving what you are told to bleev.

You have probably never read the trade deal. So if you think it's a shitty one, it's only because you are a brainless rube bleeving what you are told to bleev.

Horse hockey, the US Government provides TONS of goodies to firms that became big here and then left for Totalitarian China.
Not the least of which is Naval & Air & Patent protection.
And we get nothing in return but the wealthy getting wealthier off of their Portfolios.
Hell, Congress is not even permitted to vote on any economic related legislation without it first passing through the WTO...pathetic.

Horse hockey, the US Government provides TONS of goodies to firms that became big here and then left for Totalitarian China.
And we get nothing in return but the wealthy getting wealthier off of their Portfolios.
Hell, Congress is not even permitted to vote on any economic related legislation without it first passing through the WTO...pathetic.

news flash ... all of the jobs that were outsourced are GONE... GONE and will NEVER be back. EVER !

news flash ... all of the jobs that were outsourced are GONE... GONE and will NEVER be back. EVER !

That's what Romney said.
Guess what, Mr. Portfolio, Trump disagrees.

That's what Romney said.

Ok, fine. Halliburton is leaving Dubai, and moving back to Houston.

Oh, dude! Trump is totally gonna take care of the national debt! I mean Chapter 11 reorganization! He's a total pro at that stuff!

One good thing today. Donald Trump got his best endorsement to date. Obama said on national television that he didn't think the American people would allow Trump the nomination. That should send Trump's votes over the top in every primary.

That's what Romney said.

Ok, fine. Halliburton is leaving Dubai, and moving back to Houston.
In my opinion, anything related to Dick Cheney can stay overseas.

unemployment is 5%... how much more can he lower it ?
For one, he can report the ACTUAL unemployment number, that factors in the number of Americans no longer in the Labor Force, a number Obama avoids because it makes his Unemployment numbers go up - reflecting what they really are.

And while touting Obama's unemployment numbers, when are Liberals going to verbally notice the elephant' - or in this case the 'jackass' in the room - the fact that the unemployment rate for blacks is almost double that of whites? You would think the 1st black President would give a damn enough about blacks that he would have done SOMETHING to help them to become more successful / independent during 7+ years as President.

Forum List

Back