Trump and his munchkins are easy targets

If you are talking evolution, homos are going to have the tougher time pussboy.

But it isnt funny at all.
They are a truly gross effluent from a sick segment of society.

Just reading this article reminds you what a shit Pence is and what a hateful slag he is married to.

Mike Pence’s wife attacked a newspaper for ‘promoting homosexuality’

Horrible ,horrible people that evolution should have taken out of the human race.

You obviously know nothing about Darwin. If you did you'd know we'd kick your ass if it came to conflict. Your intolerance is approved.....right?

Well sure, they cloned you from an ass and just look at you.
Look at words? You dumb fuck.

Pop you show your ass every time you post. Take your Geritol and go to bed.

You're scared of gay people and you know what Geritol is without googling it. Glad to know you've only got a few years left you old fuck.

You're scared of gay people and you know what Geritol is without googling it. Glad to know you've only got a few years left you old fuck.

Projection pop ;)
You being gay has no effect on me dad, hell I don't care who sticks their dick in your ass. Now......do you still donate sperm?

Projection pop ;)
You being gay has no effect on me dad, hell I don't care who sticks their dick in your ass. Now......do you still donate sperm?
Tick tock you old fuck

Projection pop ;)
Tick tock you old fuck

(shrugs) You'll be ok.

Projection pop ;)
Tick tock you old fuck

(shrugs) You'll be ok.
^ One difference between you and I

Projection pop ;)
Tick tock you old fuck

(shrugs) You'll be ok.
^ One difference between you and I

I'll always be ok dad. Thanks for your concern.

Forum List

Back