Trump and Harley-Davidson

Trump is only fighting with Harley-Davidson because the red stripes on the American flag don't have a Twitter account.

Harley-Davidson perfectly illustrates the three stages of Trump’s narcissistic personality disorder: 1. Exaggerated praise 2. Feeling of betrayal (mixed with self-pity) 3. Threaten

Obama attacked American business and you said nothing. Of course Obama was lying, because we have never had a more corporatist pro-Wall Street POTUS than he.

Low Energy Orrin Hatch: I’m actually on Harley Davidson’s side. Tariffs are not beneficial to anybody and any business in America. Very concerned about it. I’m a strong supporter of the President. But I think he’s wrong on that"

f30.gif

After working hard to destroy American businesses such as Amazon, the Red Hen, all news media, the NFL, etc., Trump has now turned on former ally Harley Davidson, threatening to abuse the Presidency to destroy them.

'Never!': Trump fumes at Harley-Davidson in tariff tweetstorm
Cry me a river.Amazon was destroyed by radical leftards. Red Hen destroyed itself by being ignorant and uneducated., Harley Davidson dosent give a shit about the american people.

After working hard to destroy American businesses such as Amazon, the Red Hen, all news media, the NFL, etc., Trump has now turned on former ally Harley Davidson, threatening to abuse the Presidency to destroy them.

Cry me a river.Amazon was destroyed by radical leftards. Red Hen destroyed itself by being ignorant and uneducated., Harley Davidson dosent give a shit about the american people.
Amazon is fine, and Red Hen got the best advertising in their entire history. HD is probably finished though. How stupid of them to trust a Trump.

Once again the President has unmasked fakers and frauds, this time a company who has truly lost it's mind...Harley Davidson.

Don't let the FAKE NEWS merchants blame the company's phony surrender to the EU on Trump....they'd announced a planned shift in production to THAILAND earlier in the year, well before Trump's steel and aluminum tariffs. So now what?

Harley's American customers are aging Boomers who in a few years won't be able to even swing a leg over a hog, much less ride one. In the rest of the world, their ONLY advantage is being the American icon of motorcycles. But what if it's built in Thailand? Will the Hells Angels and Highwaymen have to disband or start riding rice-burners?
lol.gif

So, it turns out that Harley might say it's avoiding EU tariffs, but the truth is it can't compete much longer with it's heavy, antiquated, and ridiculously expensive bikes...they must start building modern motorcycles. Trump has warned them if they try to sell Thai bikes back in the US they'll pay tariffs larger than their labor savings. Possibly they'll come to their senses in the coming days and fire whoever made such a bone-headed decision and reaffirm their American heritage by staying put.

original.gif

Harley Davidson aren't real Americans.

Donald Trump is the only real American in the whooooooooooole world!

Amazon is fine, and Red Hen got the best advertising in their entire history. HD is probably finished though. How stupid of them to trust a Trump.
Red Hen fucked up badly, and now they are facing the backlash. Losing half their customers can't help much either, and the protests must be terrible for business. Their Yelp reviews just plummeted too.

Not all publicity, is good publicity.

Last edited:
Harley's are over priced and over hyped, but it's bad to see them offshoring.

Forum List

Back